*****Official Texas Rangers 2023 Season Thread***** [Staff Warning]

2,382,843 Views | 40589 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by LeagueCityAg
DallasAg 94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
94chem said:

AnyOtherName said:

RANGERS!!!

Bummed I can't use my game 6 tickets with my dad. Guess I will go spend the money on extra gear instead!!

Amen. When they lost game 5 to Houston, I immediately bought game 7 tickets. Happy I got use mine, happy you didn't get to use yours.

When you posted you bought G7 txts and I was like
.. "pretty ballsy."

Much respect.
Danny Vermin

gibby03
AG
KT 90 said:

NukeAg10 said:

rangerdanger said:

Did y'all go with the grey, blue, or black shirt on mlb shop?

No shame. Not pictured is the mini flag.

what site are you ordering from?

Rally House has most of that same stuff. There are a couple more things in terms of colors of shirts in the mlb shop though. I just like ordering from Rally House because I can return it here at my store close by. So I had to order two sizes in multiple shirts to see which fit better and I'll take the others back.
bthotugigem05
AG
Got some gear heading to me in Sydney! It was easier to watch the Rangers out here via one of the streaming services than it was back home in Dallas, congrats everyone!
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
TefIon Don
AG
That ninth inning is going to live in my memory forever. CF misplayed that ball and I went nuts.
Ag Since 83
AG
Been listening to 105.3 and hearing Sandler a few minutes ago choke up at talking about how happy he was Nadel got to make the call (and an awesome call it was)
sincereag
TefIon Don said:

That ninth inning is going to live in my memory forever. CF misplayed that ball and I went nuts.

And Semien's HR was the dagger. Great memories for sure!
kill0509
AG
Man, this one feels cathartic.

This team has been so much fun to watch this year and when the front office with big CY leading 'em started making moves, it made for some awesome conversations with my brother and my dad! I wanted so bad for the Rangers to win it in 2010 and 2011 when Nolan was still with our organization. This one is for Hamilton, Beltre, Feliz, Napoli, Cruz, Young, McLemore, Pudge, Gonzo, Greer, Rogers, and so many others before my time!

Our family like so many others have been through some tough moments recently. There are definitely days where mom doesn't even recognize who I am anymore but I have had a front row seat to the unconditional love and support my dad has shown her daily through this journey that is Alzheimer's. Some days just flat out suck. Each day, each hour, sometimes even each minute of time passing can completely change what she understands and remembers. This postseason run has been such an amazing opportunity to create some awesome memories and to distract from the things we have no control over. I will forever be grateful for the phone calls and late night texts with my family during these past couple of months, even if mom still calls baseball boring! I've been to so many games over the years at the Ballpark in Arlington (sorry, it'll never be Globe Life Field to me) with my family. This World Series means so much for my family, but it means everything to me for those moments when mom can still recognize me as her son...
GrapevineAg
AG
So happy for those of you who made the trip to PHX - that's badass!
Mr Gigem
AG
I am so happy for all of you
Mr Gigem
AG
I love you all
Baby Billy
AG
Bochy deserves a ****ing statue in Arlington for this season. Absolutely LEGENDARY
TefIon Don
AG
Baby Billy said:

Bochy deserves a ****ing statue in Arlington for this season. Absolutely LEGENDARY

1000%. I will never denigrate that man's name
bdp514am
Maybe an unpopular post. But a big thank you to my many friends who are Astros fans who have reached out to me tonight to offer congratulations. I did the same in 2017, not sure if be that magnanimous now
Mr Gigem
AG
I would like to add that I called Rangers in 5 on October 15

Baby Billy
AG
South Platte
So happy. So relieved. What a team, what a journey.

The Texas Rangers won the World Series.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Hedges is such a treasure.

94chem
Super Aggie 64 said:

The Texas Rangers bring the World Series championship home to Arlington!

I've been dreaming about this day since I was a kid on the streets of Arlington!

Call us Arlington now!

Heck yeah. As a graduate of Arlington Lamar, go ahead. Call them the Arlington Rangers. I'll wear that shirt.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
JWinTX
As someone who believed we were a cursed franchise, when we beat Houston, after that Game 5 heartbreak, I knew that we would win this. Even predicted us in 5. Never doubted it for a second once we defeated the Astros. That was the real World Series. And we did it!! 50 years of suffering is over. Cannot believe it!'
GrapevineAg
AG
Mr Gigem said:

I would like to add that I called Rangers in 5 on October 15

Well done. Oh, and the obligatory "charge your phone!"
PatAg
AG
I hereby swear to never say "Nelson ******* Cruz" anymore.
So many similarities to the Mavs championship run, heartbreak in the previous trip. Redemption with an easy to love team of dudes
TefIon Don
AG
2011 is gone in my mind. That loss led to this win.
TDub
AG
Guys just want to say I left this thread mid September during the middle of the rut. I was angry and didn't think we'd make it to the postseason. As a youngin my first memories are probably around '03-'04ish. After going through '10/'11 and being there in person for '15/'16 I can confidentially say this is the greatest night of my life
PatAg
AG
bert harbinson said:

DeangeloVickers said:

Brad 98 said:

How was Eric's call on the radio?

No sports tears until hearing that. A Rangers lifer. So happy for Eric.
Same
KT 90
AG
Fuzzy Dunlop said:

Just dropped over $300 on Fanatics for gear. I've never done this in my life. This crap is so overpriced, and I just paid it. It may never happen again so we better enjoy it!

Yep, I'm in as well. Texting my kids in college seeing what they want... plus my youngest here at home, and ME. Bill is adding up, but zero ****s are given at the moment. I've only been waiting 50 years or so for this, so I'm in!

TefIon Don
AG
It's just money, can't take it with you when you go
'03ag
TefIon Don said:

It's just money, can't take it with you when you go

Danny Vermin
Please post it on this thread.
Aggies2009
AG
PatAg said:

I hereby swear to never say "Nelson ******* Cruz" anymore.
So many similarities to the Mavs championship run, heartbreak in the previous trip. Redemption with an easy to love team of dudes
Yep. Remember Butler got hurt in 2011 and they did it without him. And Dirk played through sickness and a tendon in his hand hurt. Kinda like the Rangers did it without several guys who got hurt this year.
Aggies2009
AG
Baby Billy said:

Chris Young too. He was mocked when he came in saying he wanted to win a championship with the Rangers. Yet 3 years later, here we are. The players and Bochy all said repeatedly how important he was. With his skills, the Rangers have potential to compete for a while. And even if they don't, nobody can ever take away 2023.
alvtimes
I know this will sound incredibly stupid but who cares right now…. but dang Chris Young made this seem easy… 102 L's to WS Champ! Crazy!!!!!
PatAg
AG
PatAg
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1139 of 1160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.