***** 2023 Houston Astros Season Thread *****

5,896,062 Views | 114825 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by texasaggie2015
Teddy Perkins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not sure. But got a few options.
bearkatag15
AG
Farmer1906
AG
Love it
MarathonAg12
Astros Tequila sunrise is next on my list
The Porkchop Express
bearkatag15 said:

Should talk non stop about how badly other teams cheat.
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
bearkatag15
AG
Any Bug heavy fans out there?
Farmer1906
AG
Glad Yordan is getting a cut, but I think I'll go with this bad boy.

All I do is Nguyen
I'll be rocking this throwback!

Prosperdick
AG
cc10106 said:

World Series game-used memorabilia auction if you have some disposable income laying around:

https://astros.auctions.mlb.com/

When I saw "only" $650 for one of the game worn jerseys I was like whaaaattt? Then I saw it was Lance's game 3 jersey. McCullers should buy it back and burn it...he got absolutely shelled in that game.
wangus12
AG
Ag_07 said:

Is it Thursday yet?
Mathguy64
AG
Prosperdick said:

cc10106 said:

World Series game-used memorabilia auction if you have some disposable income laying around:

When I saw "only" $650 for one of the game worn jerseys I was like whaaaattt? Then I saw it was Lance's game 3 jersey. McCullers should buy it back and burn it...he got absolutely shelled in that game.
NM. Im an idiot and cant read.

The G5 JV shirt is at $10300 and the reserve hasnt been met yet. Oof.
bearkatag15
AG

Marvin
AG
That gold one in the middle looks like a great bet for tomorrow night.

Also, I might have a jersey addiction… haha.
Prosperdick
AG
Mathguy64 said:

Prosperdick said:

cc10106 said:

I bet if JV was still with us it would be at $15K or more, hard to get super excited to buy a game-worn jersey that's already out of date.
Deluxe
AG
bearkatag15 said:

No wonder…

Wabs
AG
Margot knows baseball!
Marvin
AG
Prosperdick said:

Mathguy64 said:

Prosperdick said:

cc10106 said:

I bet if JV was still with us it would be at $15K or more, hard to get super excited to buy a game-worn jersey that's already out of date.

Agreed. I'd bid on the Baker one, maybe... something about #12 makes me want it (lol).
The Milkman
AG
And she only speaks up on this after he gets engaged a couple months ago. Just his luck
Marvin
AG
You guys do realize that's a recurring internet joke, right? That doesn't mean she's not a huge Ted fan, though.
Deluxe
AG
Marvin said:

You guys do realize that's a recurring internet joke, right? That doesn't mean she's not a huge Ted fan, though.
How dare you
Marvin
AG
Deluxe said:

Marvin said:

How dare you

My apologies. Guess I stepped on the joke about the joke. Those always confuse me…….
The Milkman
AG
Marvin said:

First I've heard of this joke. So she didn't say that?
aggie813
At some point in the season (hopefully not tomorrow night) we are gonna need Rally Robbie!
Wabs
AG
Let's ****ing go mother ****ers! A little over 24 hours away baby!!

Marvin
AG
aggie813 said:

At some point in the season (hopefully not tomorrow night) we are gonna need Rally Robbie!

Anything is better than seeing Pelosi's hangers all over the A&M game thread last night.
Prosperdick
AG
Marvin said:

aggie813 said:

Anything is better than seeing Pelosi's hangers all over the A&M game thread last night.
We better not start that "tradition" on these threads.
The Porkchop Express
Marvin said:

THe top of my head is about 3 rows down from the angle of your Red, White and Blue Out picture.

Dangerous having the Oiler helmet in there cursing everything.
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
McInnis
AG
Just another little thing to enjoy about the Astro's recent awesomeness while waiting for tomorrow. They still haven't lost an opening day game since moving to the AL. They'll be trying to break their own record for most consecutive opening day wins with 11.

https://fansided.com/2022/04/08/houston-astros-opening-day-streak/
agsquirrel97
AG
cc10106 said:

They are trying to sell Lance McCullers game 3 worn jersey. That thing needs to be burned.

It has not met reserve
Prosperdick
AG
agsquirrel97 said:

cc10106 said:

They are trying to sell Lance McCullers game 3 worn jersey. That thing needs to be burned.

It has not met reserve
They should sell it to Philly fans, it was the highlight of their World Series.
PETE2019
AG
I'm late but I'm here boys, LFGGGG
Mathguy64
AG
aggie813 said:

There are some spectacular Rally Margot pics. But it would need to be Game 7 crunch time to take the ban that would come with them. I mean I'll take one for the team but I'm not wasting my shot.
MarathonAg12

For those who can't afford the game worn jerseys
maca1028
Marvin said:

Looks great and reminds me that I need to redo my memorabilia room. Agreed, the oiler helmet needs a spot by itself, the Ag's don't need any more bad juju on the fb field.
wangus12
AG
Mathguy64 said:

aggie813 said:

There are some spectacular Rally Margot pics. But it would need to be Game 7 crunch time to take the ban that would come with them. I mean I'll take one for the team but I'm not wasting my shot.
That's a sacrifice I've made and will most likely be willing to make again
First Page Last Page
Page 8 of 3281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.