***** Official 2022 Houston Astros Season Thread *****

5,184,253 Views | 83072 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Harry Dunne
Jackal99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
On that note, taken from TV

bearkatag15
AG
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
i really dont get why people hate ted cruz so much. Before anyone starts, not a republican, it just seems like its cool/socially acceptable to be nasty to him. If that had been shiela Houston would be the epicenter of racism by now, and she's far more profoundly stupid than he is.

fwiw, i do think no politicians should be at these things.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
bearkatag15 said:

Professional baseball players have highlight videos sent out during free agency?

I had no idea this was a thing.
That looks like a Huddle video for some rich kid with no offers. "Guess who daddy got lined up to do the narration!!!"
n_touch
BoxingAg84 said:

Just go away.

Aww man now this ones tainted
RED AG 98
AG
bearkatag15 said:

Professional baseball players have highlight videos sent out during free agency?

I had no idea this was a thing.
Consider me not a fan. Feels a bit sophomoric for one of the biggest gets this off season.
Aggie1391
Does anyone know where I can find a custom 44 shirt and put "Still Tippin" on the back? The MLB store/ Fanatics won't allow it even though it's 12 characters.
bearkatag15
AG
Ragnar Danneskjoldd said:

i really dont get why people hate ted cruz so much. Before anyone starts, not a republican, it just seems like its cool/socially acceptable to be nasty to him. If that had been shiela Houston would be the epicenter of racism by now, and she's far more profoundly stupid than he is.

I don't hate him. I just thought it was funny that someone threw him a beer like that
Breggy Popup
AG
bearkatag15 said:

Must suck to catch a felony for acting a fool. Better hope their bail hearing is before the election tomorrow.
htxag09
AG
I don't think they were throwing him a beer. I think they were throwing a beer at him.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
bearkatag15 said:

Ragnar Danneskjoldd said:

I don't hate him. I just thought it was funny that someone threw him a beer like that
a POS that will be applauded by fools on the internet for acting like a POS threw a beer like that. Its why we have such a limitless supply of POS.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
I was just impressed by the security guy reaching out for the left-handed interception.
JYDog90
AG
agdaddy04 said:

Well written article and correctly points out that Dusty apparently didn't want the help.

Was Maldy's hand broke at the trade deadline? If so, does t make sense that he didn't want the help.
Frok
AG
Was the whole team there today?

Feels like I only saw a handful and the local news crew only knows like 5 players.
bearkatag15
AG

Interesting 8 min clip of Talkin Baseball from yesterday talking about who is the closest to catching Houston in the AL then a little talk about how the game changes next season.
jetch17
AG
bearkatag15 said:

too bad it wasnt at SheJack or Lina, instead
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
jetch17 said:

bearkatag15 said:

Seems like most of houston media will applaud you for it, so have at it next time everyone.
fullback44
AG
jetch17 said:

bearkatag15 said:

Lena would be protected w her mask
n_touch
agdaddy04 said:

Well written article and correctly points out that Dusty apparently didn't want the help.
Was it that he did not want help or did not want Contreras? I thought it was because he did not want someone that was in their contract year and having to worry about playing time and worrying about if he would fit in the clubhouse. It took a lot to do what Vazquez did this year and play second fiddle that way.
Nino Brown
bearkatag15 said:

I don't do politics. Having said that, Ted Cruz is a typical political dbag.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
All I do is Nguyen said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

I'm not a game of thrones (I think that's what that is) guy

Farmer was making a joke about how my wife made me watch House of the Dragon instead of the ALCS one night

Hey now, don't steal this. I lead that siege upon your House of Dragons
txags92
AG
AstroAggie15 said:

Farmer, this you?

Great that he stood right by that sign so we knew where he was from...
EastCoastAgNc
AG
FrioAg 00
AG
Jackal99 said:

On that note, taken from TV

Note to prosper, I think we've found your 2023 winning image.
n_touch
txags92 said:

AstroAggie15 said:

Farmer, this you?

Great that he stood right by that sign so we knew where he was from...
Either that or it's Josh Reddick with a new haircut just enjoying the show
Farmer1906
AG
bearkatag15 said:

Interesting 8 min clip of Talkin Baseball from yesterday talking about who is the closest to catching Houston in the AL then a little talk about how the game changes next season.

If Judge leaves NY, I think the dominos start to fall and they slip to a borderline WC team or they start spending their way to stay near the top of the division.

The Jays seems to be a mild disappointment each year. If they make some serious pitching upgrades, they could stand a chance.

Seattle doesn't do it for me. Their lineup and rotation don't have enough depth. They're paying Crawford too much. In my eyes they'd be scarier if they went out and signed Turner, Correa, or Xander to be the leader of the infield.

Outside of those 3, I don't see anyone else close to challenging. Rays will continue to be the Rays but that's not title good.
Bag
AG
bearkatag15 said:

Should have made a rule no politicians
MarathonAg12
BoxingAg84 said:

Just go away.

Boiling Denim
I was jammed into the crowd under the Chevron skywalk. Think I preferred the 2017 parade for a few reasons. Mostly because the route looped around so you could catch it from multiple sides. The way this was set up you got stuck on one side of the street and since most came from the east side it was way more crowded. Also the nobodies were on the high top busses but the trophy holding groups were on much lower one. A lot of the kids 15-20 rows back couldn't see crap so it sucked for them. Also Ted Cruz was in like the first one and got booed mercilessly by 90% of the crowd so that wasn't a great start

Still awesome and will be there again next year
Bag
AG

W
AG
the Mariners need 3 or 4 new bats in their lineup. Maybe 5
Farmer1906
AG
Its crazy how quickly the city fell in love with Pena. He's getting more love than anyone, even Yordan or so it felt. That going to be the #1 Astro jersey sold this offseason.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Its crazy how quickly the city fell in love with Pena. He's getting more love than anyone, even Yordan or so it felt. That going to be the #1 Astro jersey sold this offseason.
Taqueria Arrandas isnt getting him back.
Deluxe
AG
Farmer1906 said:

It's like we have a new superstar blossom every year
Teddy Perkins
AG
Farmer1906 said:

It's the dimples and everyone likes their shiny new toys.

First Page Last Page
Page 2367 of 2374

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.