Astro Beanballs

9,691 Views | 125 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by South Platte
Panama Red
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggie_3 said:

**** em the Astros deserve every single intentional hit by pitch they get

So far it's Zero.
03_Aggie
hedge said:

I've never seen a more disgusting and pathetic fan base than the Houston Astros, great reflection of your swamp of a city. Joe kelly is a martyr now and the astros are still cheaters

Joe Kelly is a martyr lol. The guy that was a part of the 2017 Red Sox who were caught cheating and the 2018 Red Sox team that was managed by one of the Astros masterminds. Also the guy that clearly cheated by using a foreign substance in the 2018 ALCS.

Only a bunch of morons would hate the Astros and applaud this guy.
tjack16
AG
hedge said:

I've never seen a more disgusting and pathetic fan base than the Houston Astros, great reflection of your swamp of a city. Joe kelly is a martyr now and the astros are still cheaters

Let me introduce you to Yankees fans
fat girlfriend
so many people jealous of the Astros. Everybody cheated stealing signs. I hope that Yankees document gets released. The only reason people are getting all indignant is because they are so very jealous.

As for Kelly, that dude is a piece of crap and deserved to be suspended. He's got a history of throwing at people. Just his ******ed little facial expressions were enough to warrant punishment.
PatAg
AG
fat girlfriend said:

so many people jealous of the Astros. Everybody cheated stealing signs. I hope that Yankees document gets released. The only reason people are getting all indignant is because they are so very jealous.

As for Kelly, that dude is a piece of crap and deserved to be suspended. He's got a history of throwing at people. Just his ******ed little facial expressions were enough to warrant punishment.
nah, **** the astros
bdgol07
AG
**** you bro
misterguinness
AG
fat girlfriend said:

You have evidence to back this up?
2+2=5
Aust Ag
AG
Don't know if he does, but I think it's a bit sanctimonious to think "your team", whoever that may be , is clean as a whistle. Every team is pulling some sort of stunt, just like major college football. Some get caught, some don't.

As Michael Corleone said, "Kay, now who's being naive here?"
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Aust Ag said:

Don't know if he does, but I think it's a bit sanctimonious to think "your team", whoever that may be , is clean as a whistle. Every team is pulling some sort of stunt, just like major college football. Some get caught, some don't.

As Michael Corleone said, "Kay, now who's being naive here?"
So your evidence-

"I have no evidence, but its sanctimonious to disagree with me. I declare it"

Yeah ok
“Not gonna lie...its a little disconcerting to have our minister of positivity be PlaneCrashGuy but Im in"
annie88
AG
03_Aggie said:

hedge said:

Joe Kelly is a martyr lol. The guy that was a part of the 2017 Red Sox who were caught cheating and the 2018 Red Sox team that was managed by one of the Astros masterminds. Also the guy that clearly cheated by using a foreign substance in the 2018 ALCS.

Only a bunch of morons would hate the Astros and applaud this guy.
annie88
AG
Joe Kelly got an 8-game suspension.

The little chode beotch.
Beat40
misterguinness said:

fat girlfriend said:

You have evidence to back this up?

What a dumb response. Even if he didn't have evidence of sign stealing, could still post lots of pictures of the 2018 Red Sox with pine tar in they ALCS, which is, you know, cheating. It's just "accepted" cheating.

Again, you really don't care about cheating.
Aggies2009
AG
I love the "other teams cheat!" defense. Like I said earlier, the mental gymnastics to try and excuse cheating and lying is incredible.
tjack16
AG
Imagine if your son/daughter was getting hundreds of thousands of people harassing them on social media and wishing for them to be Injured or get potentially life altering brain injury all because they cheated at something. Yes cheating is wrong and what the Astros did was wrong.

I guess we live in a world without compassion now. Head hunting is never okay.
Beat40
Aggies2009 said:

I love the "other teams cheat!" defense. Like I said earlier, the mental gymnastics to try and excuse cheating and lying is incredible.

And you haven't been paying attention very well. Almost every single Astro fan on these boards have said indeed the Astros cheated and it's bad. Most haven't excused that fact at all.

The only reason we do bring up the "other teams cheat" is because of the sanctimonious bullcrap people spew as if no other team has cheated, or that "acceptable" cheating such as pine tar is somehow moral.

People like Danny above call Astro fans hypocritical when he has surely supported many players who have used steroids and pine tar, you know, illegal substances.

And I almost guarantee if the roles were reversed Danny wouldn't want that 2017 title stripped from his team while I'm sure several Astro fans would be calling for it to be stripped.

Basically, these conversations aren't happening in good faith and being holier than thou is annoying.

03_Aggie
Aggies2009 said:

What is the lying exactly?
Aggies2009
AG
Beat40 said:

Aggies2009 said:

And you haven't been paying attention very well. Almost every single Astro fan on these boards have said indeed the Astros cheated and it's bad. Most haven't excused that fact at all.

The only reason we do bring up the "other teams cheat" is because of the sanctimonious bullcrap people spew as if no other team has cheated, or that "acceptable" cheating such as pine tar is somehow moral.

People like Danny above call Astro fans hypocritical when he has surely supported many players who have used steroids and pine tar, you know, illegal substances.

And I almost guarantee if the roles were reversed Danny wouldn't want that 2017 title stripped from his team while I'm sure several Astro fans would be calling for it to be stripped.

Basically, these conversations aren't happening in good faith and being holier than thou is annoying.

No, they haven't. Many just post a picture of the trophy or a hat or something, which is the equivalent of plugging your ears and screaming, "I CAN'T HEAR YOU".

It sounds like your issue is with how you perceive the criticism.... You even said, "as if no other team has cheated". I was a bigger critic of the Red Sox cheating, and said it was BS how the league let them off easier than the Astros. Many here may not have seen it because there aren't tons of Red Sox fans/threads/posts, but I get why you'd be annoyed at that.
Danny Vermin
Can't win without cheating.

03_Aggie
Danny Vermin said:

Can't win without cheating.

Oh man, got them good. I wonder if astros' staff had to deliver champagne bottles to the visiting locker room for their celebration.
azul_rain
Losers
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
azul_rain
I hope they are hit in the head
Marvin
AG
hedge said:

How about the face? Do you want to just ring their bells and maybe give them a concussion, or are you in for disfigurement and permanent damage also?
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
EastSideAg2002
Aggies2009
AG
hedge said:

Smh not okay.
PatAg
AG
Think it should all just be in the ribs. Headhunting is bull****
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Jose Altuve hit by pitch

Jose Altuve thrown out trying to steal 2nd

Weird, I had it on good authority HBP would turn into free runs.
“Not gonna lie...its a little disconcerting to have our minister of positivity be PlaneCrashGuy but Im in"
tjack16
AG
LDA9336 said:

Jose Altuve hit by pitch

Jose Altuve thrown out trying to steal 2nd

Weird, I had it on good authority HBP would turn into free runs.

*checks scoreboard* I think we're okay
How are the cardinals doing tonight?
Aggie_3
Bump
azul_rain
Lol dip**** astros coach eggs on batter, then hides like a *****
Aggie_3
hedge said:

Lol dip**** astros coach eggs on batter, then hides like a *****

Thus the bump ******* those Putos
South Platte
Let's see what the punishment will be for Bailey and Castellanos. They actually hit a guy with a pitch unlike Joe Kelly who never even hit an Astro.
azul_rain
Astros won't be punished for ***** Manfred is a weak ass *****, he already shows he doesn't give a ****
CoppellAg93
AG
As a mostly neutral observer (and Rangers fan), I have a question for the masses ....

I completed understand that other teams are pissed about the cheating the Astros did to help get them the World Series win, and that there is some appetite for beaning their players, but how long does this go on ? At what point should these teams move on ? Even including the fact that the players weren't punished directly, how much is enough ? Is anyone intentionally beaning the Red Sox players ? The Yankees ?

No flaming here - just curious of people's thoughts.
azul_rain
Move on when the commissioner Actually punishes them and they accept and take their punishment. Until then let the players police the game
CoppellAg93
AG
hedge said:

Move on when the commissioner Actually punishes them and they accept and take their punishment. Until then let the players police the game
I get what you're saying, but he's not going to punish them at this point, so how long do they "police" the game ? This season ? 2 years ? 5 years ? It's got to stop eventually.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.