***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

6,849,099 Views | 74452 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PSully97
Mathguy64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
When he comes back he wont be hitting with any power at all. Not with a broken hamate. Rays and A's make the WC.
Farmer1906
AG
Mr.Ackar07 said:

Farmer1906 said:

He was a shell of 2017-8 Ramirez. He's just an avg player this year. Dead on at 100 wRC+.
That was mostly because he was worse than Reddick from opening day through June. The last 2 months he has put up 15 home runs with a .320 batting average and a 1.100+ OPS.
Wow. Hadn't noticed. Cleveland was so interesting just 2 years ago when they were loaded with pitching and 2 young stars and a great vet (Brantley). They won a **** ton of games in a row and had the best record in baseball.
bearkatag15
AG
Bye Straw. see you on Sunday

Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
bearkatag15
AG

Interesting that Hinch is sticking with Toro at 3rd even with Diaz available.
Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
Farmer1906
AG
Lefties hit CFM better.

v L .284 wOBA
v R .239 wOBA
Mr President Elect
AG
I guess to get the extra lefty bat in the lineup vs CFM

In nearly same number of AB's:

Left: 9 HR; .225/.292/.368
Right: 3 HR; .198/.256/.288
tjack16
AG
Excited to see Verlander vs Morton tonight... I wonder if they will do a video package for CFM like they did for Marwin?
Teddy Perkins
AG

Excited to see Verlander vs Morton tonight... I wonder if they will do a video package for CFM like they did for Marwin?
AgDoc03
AG
I like the idea of this the night he's pitching. Maybe get his emotions stirred up and make some mistakes
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Prosperdick
AG
AgDoc03 said:

I like the idea of this the night he's pitching. Maybe get his emotions stirred up and make some mistakes
Or pitch like game 7...it can work both ways.
astros4545
AG
redline248
AG
Lol, F that clown. When it comes to Houston football, it's about the Oilers. I almost bought an Oilers hoodie 2 days ago.
Farmer1906
AG
astros4545 said:

WTF is he trying to say here?

See the difference here?
Billy Baroo
AG
I'm a Texans fan, but you give me the choice of two tickets to watch any of the three major sports in town right now and the Texans would be third... and it wouldn't be close.
Ag_07
AG
That may the dumbest thing he's ever said. And he's said some really dumb shlt.
dshedd41
S
Gig’em Aggies!
Bregxit
AG
The crowd laughed at his dumb ass!
n_touch
Cause they know it will never happen with him steering the ship. Now in more ways than one.
titanmaster_race
What a clown.
Bregxit
AG
n_touch said:

Cause they know it will never happen with him steering the ship. Now in more ways than one.

The Texans will never sniff a super bowl, much leas win one.
Marvin
AG
titanmaster_race said:

What a clown.

I un-affectionately refer to the Texans as the Bill O'Browns, because that's the future of Houston's football team with him in charge.
YellAg2004
AG
redline248 said:

Lol, F that clown. When it comes to Houston football, it's about the Oilers. I almost bought an Oilers hoodie 2 days ago.
Just because the Texans blow ass doesn't justify throwing a penny towards the Adams family.
BMX Bandit
What did BOB say that as wrong? If Texans ever went to or won a super bowl, the excitement around town would probably would eclipse the Astros & Rockets championships

Baseball-Junkie
I am ready to hop on this thread and follow along as we venture towards another WS run. Oh, and I've been calling for Yordan to be called up (to my friends) since the futures game. Also, you could tell Kyle wasn't happy to start the year, but he's been much more pleasant to the kids since then. I am ready to see what he can do with his second opportunity in the show -- I am sure his bat will be better and most important -- you will see a big increase in effort.

Looking forward to what should be a fun game tonight.

Prosperdick
AG
Baseball-Junkie said:

I am ready to hop on this thread and follow along as we venture towards another WS run. Oh, and I've been calling for Yordan to be called up (to my friends) since the futures game. Also, you could tell Kyle wasn't happy to start the year, but he's been much more pleasant to the kids since then. I am ready to see what he can do with his second opportunity in the show -- I am sure his bat will be better and most important -- you will see a big increase in effort.

Baseball-Junkie
Prosperdick said:

Baseball-Junkie said:

Snickerdoodle or chocolate chip, please. Thanks!
dshedd41
S
Gig’em Aggies!
AustinCountyAg
Anyone catch the interview on Astros pregame with Bregs talking about Morton? Something along the lines how they will always be together and he can't wait for the reunions years from now. Then he paused... and said something like " the same we will have with this team too"

I ****ing love his attitude.
dshedd41
S

Gig’em Aggies!
Prosperdick
AG
Goosebumps...so good, that last out never gets old.
Farmer1906
AG
4 edits???
Dirty Mike and the Boys
AG
******* that last out never gets old.
Kashchei
AG
"My City"?

That song was atrocious.
dshedd41
S
I was using Firefox and it wasn't showing up until I switched to Chrome.
Gig’em Aggies!
Mathguy64
AG
DP on ball 4. That was creative.
First Page Last Page
Page 937 of 2128

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.