***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

6,849,545 Views | 74452 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PSully97
Jackal99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
redline248 said:

I was wondering if they don't have him working on something new. Let's hope

Like not being such a smartass all the time?
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Tucker now has 213 games & 950 ABs in AAA.

56 HR
186 RBI
171 R
48 SB
He's threatening Crash Davis's career HR mark
HvilleAggie
AG
third coast.. said:

uhhh I just now made the connection that one of Ken Caminiti's daughters handles my finances and we speak on the phone regularly. I'm embarrassed I grew up an Astros fan and never put those names together!
ChAg1799
AG
Keeper of The Spirits said:

So Tucker is having a worse year average and OPS wise than last year but hitting more home runs. From the way everyone is so jazzed about him I would have thought he was putting up Yordan level numbers.

I do agree we should get him up here for a shot because Reddick has been so bad. The only downside is we lose another option right? Do we still lose the option if we wait until Sept?

I don't expect him to be a huge improvement but atleast it's something different
September is a couple weeks away... we'll be fine until then.
dshedd41
S
For those who are complaining about the netting you'll see tonight

Gig’em Aggies!
Agnzona
Think how many sea gulls that netting would catch in Oakland
Mr.Ackar07
I'm guessing, with the extended netting, we will also see a drop off in the number of idiots that run onto the field during games.
Post removed:
by user
Agnzona
Is streaking still a thing?
Phrasing
AG
Agnzona said:

Are we talking just baseball or life in general? Asking for a friend.
bearkatag15
AG
No Altuve tonight

Post removed:
by user
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
HvilleAggie said:

third coast.. said:

uhhh I just now made the connection that one of Ken Caminiti's daughters handles my finances and we speak on the phone regularly. I'm embarrassed I grew up an Astros fan and never put those names together!

AgDoc03
AG
Nuke LaLoosh said:

HvilleAggie said:

third coast.. said:

I concur
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
n_touch
Any order would be the correct answer as well
AgDoc03
AG
Agnzona said:

Random cool story bro, it was around 2003 and my buddy and I are going to drive to Houston for the game. He asks to bring a buddy along that's just gotten back from deployment and I say of course. We show up, buy some SRO and go to the pump to start drinking beers. The new guy leaves to go pee and grab a beer around the 5th inning and we note he's been gone a while. During the 7th inning stretch, some guy jumps over the right field wall stark naked and runs across the outfield to left center and gives the Stone Cold suck it. My buddy and I are laughing and keep drinking when the guys next to us ask "isn't that yalls buddy?". So we find out where the jail is in MMP and tell the officer standing there we think our buddy might have been the one arrested for streaking. He confirms it and let's us know he'll be spending the night there.

Turns out he ran into some military buddies, they start pounding beers and daring each other to pull off the feat. So he stunningly obliges, walks down to the right field wall, strips down and does it. He served some community service and had to take out an ad in the Chronicle to apologize and detail what he did was wrong.

Tl;dr be careful who you decide to let tag along to games, they might end up getting arrested for streaking across the field.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
CFTXAG10
AG
Here at the juice box, this ring is pretty sweet

Also:

k20dub
AG
We good now.

Harry Dunne
Chirinos, SuperJack & Reddout are the worst 7-9 we have trotted out there in a while.

So they will probably drive in 10 runs.
Harry Dunne
Also Straw >>>>> SuperJack
bearkatag15
AG
Mayfield did just hit 3 HRs in a single game 2 days ago... maybe he can build on that this trip up.

W
AG
Altuve needs a day off.

Super Jack part 2 coming up next...
W
AG
the Tigers actually played the Rays tough this past weekend in Tampa.

won Friday 2-0.
lost Saturday in 13 innings.
lost Sunday 5-4
redline248
AG
Reddick must feel like shht if he can't even get bumped to 8 in front of Mayfield
n_touch
Man I miss the infield combo of Mayfield, Kemp and White
Mr.Ackar07
n_touch said:

Man I miss the infield combo of Mayfield, Kemp and White
BigPuma
AG
Harry Dunne said:

Also Straw >>>>> SuperJack
yeah but Straw can't play 3b or 1st.
Harry Dunne
Anyone that can play SS in the major leagues can also play third or first at least as well as Tyler White, who played both for us this year.
KC_Ag14
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BdQBi2RhJ3b
Have this saved on IG for whenever I want to relive it. Was in the Crawford Boxes for this game. Loudest place I've ever been in my life. The roars still give me chills. Good vibes for being back in the Juice Box tonight!
mwm
Miggy being Miggy.
JABQ04
AG
****ing dink hitting us
Harry Dunne
Miggy looks like a chubby 6' toddler and has lost most of his power but he still knows how to put the bat on the ball.
mwm
After 17 years, we're about the only team that Edwin Jackson has never pitched for.
mwm
Yordan was 5 years old when Edwin Jackson made his MLB debut.
Mathguy64
AG
A hitting machine
First Page Last Page
Page 886 of 2128

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.