***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

6,847,779 Views | 74452 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PSully97
fullback44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

McHugh is off ...
bearkatag15
AG
He's been off all season
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
bigjag19 said:

n_touch said:

Have they restocked the Apollo hats?

Yes.

They aren't on the website and that's a freaking disappointment. I don't plan on being able to make another game to try and get one...
bearkatag15
AG
McHugh is about turn this into a save situation
KC_Ag14
AG
Thinking every reliever we used tonight won't make the playoff roster.
DVC2010
AG
cpsencik04 said:

bigjag19 said:

n_touch said:

Yes.

They aren't on the website and that's a freaking disappointment. I don't plan on being able to make another game to try and get one...

So far as I can tell, it's only the adjustable and flex fit that are restocked. I'm still holding out for the fitted.
Marvin
AG
cpsencik04 said:

bigjag19 said:

n_touch said:

Yes.

They also have the unstructured adjustable version now.
dshedd41
S
Maybe I just need to stay here in San Diego for awhile, Astros are hot tonight
Gig’em Aggies!
spadilly
S
Ballgame!
CFTXAG10
AG
74-40
fullback44
AG

Take the W for our new pitcher ... Grienke has to like that run support he got for his first game

Silent For Too Long
WWWWW
Silent For Too Long
fullback44 said:

Take the W for our new pitcher ... Grienke has to like that run support he got for his first game

Yeah, it's got to be nice getting a W when you know you didn't have your best stuff.

I think we'll see a much sharper Grienke next time around.
dshedd41
S
Gig’em Aggies!
dshedd41
S
Gig’em Aggies!
Mathguy64
AG
74-40, 5 in a row, keeping pace with the team that gets to play the Orioles basically every day.
Philip J Fry
AG
Bregxit
AG
fullback44 said:

Now about those shifts...AJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!!!!!!!
Kashchei
AG
Did y'all catch Correa's postgame Michelle? Said this team is way better than 2017's squad. I agree, but it's odd hearing it from a player. I hope they can cash it in!
bearkatag15
AG

Grienke interview post game. He's very positive about Chirinos here. I guess I'm surprised by that.
bearkatag15
AG
Seattle getting no hit through 6 vs San Diego, who have never thrown a no hitter.
Beat40
Everything I've seemed to hear is that the pitchers love Robbie. Also hear they love Maldy too.
bearkatag15
AG
Beat40 said:

Everything I've seemed to hear is that the pitchers love Robbie. Also hear they love Maldy too.
He also said the defense was really good... so who knows how much truth is being told here.. lol
Bonfired
AG
This was the 5th time this season that the Rockies have faced Greinke, so this was set up to be a tougher test for him...plus, he didn't have his best stuff tonight. Bad combination. I also think he will be much better next time out. Road start, no massive anticipation like tonight, etc. Ot will be more "normal."
Faustus
Great win and glad to see the bats come alive for Greinke, even if the D was a little shaky at times.
tjack16
AG
Fun night at the ballpark tonight.
Farmer1906
AG
Largest crowd of the year.
tjack16
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Largest crowd of the year.

It seemed like it in the concourse ... but there were quite a few empty seats throughout. The concessions lines were the longest I've seen them since the postseason though
Ag_07
AG
For all you guys who still have a hard time watching the games or for anyone looking to cord cut I highly recommend fubotv.

Our DirecTV bill sky rocketed the last couple months and I got fed up with paying that much for just the few channels we watch and all the infomercial channels. Once I found a streaming service that carries Astro games it was a no brainer.

Anyways fubotv carries ATTSportsNet in it's base package that's $55/month. I bought an Amazon Fire Stick ($40) and with the fubo app watched the game last night live with no issues. If you're skeptical like I was fubo has a free 7 day trial if you wanna give it a try.

May have to get creative with other streaming services come college football season since fubo doesn't have ESPN but even with adding a streaming service that does (Sling) it's still quite a bit cheaper than DirecTV.

Just thought I'd pass along for anyone not able to watch or wanting to cord cut. Us Astro fans now have an option that doesn't include reddit streams and VPNs and that all that BS.
BullSprig07
AG
I've used fuboTV all season and it's been great. No more searching through reddit streams hoping to find one that works. ESPN log ins are pretty easy to mooch as well.
8T2
Yes. This.

DirecTV was about to raise my rate to $120 per month for a rather basic package...no movie channels. I called them, told them I only watch ESPN, AT&T Sportsnet and a few other sporting events. They said tough luck. I took the early termination hit to dump them after a neighbor mentioned FuboTV. Haven't looked back. I also reactivated Sling since football season is close to starting up. Fubo does not carry ESPN.
AstroAggie15
AG
Through 42 games, yordans 162 game pace is:

165 RBIs
200 hits
54 home runs
54 doubles

ROY has to be a lock, those are mvp numbers
tjack16
AG
AstroAggie15 said:

Through 42 games, yordans 162 game pace is:

165 RBIs
200 hits
54 home runs
54 doubles

ROY has to be a lock, those are mvp numbers

I'd be interested to see Gurriel's 162 game pace since he's started his hot streak. It's got to be similar or even better than that
Frok
AG
Hmmmm. You all got me thinking. Maybe it's time to get rid of U-Verse
expresswrittenconsent
$55 per month just to watch the astros (no espn) sounds like a pretty bad deal. Add in a few more services and you are paying almost as much as cable with a much much crappier user interface.

Thanks horrible 30 yr ATT deal.
First Page Last Page
Page 791 of 2128

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.