***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

3,727,908 Views | 74431 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by PSully97
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just giving us outs
mwm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not only are we good, we're lucky.
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
this junk-baller has been tough
Buck Compton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tough to believe we only got one there. Must be the timing on this soft-tosser.
Buck Compton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
****ing A, Blummer, just shut it already.

Verlander is on a roll then he immediately walks two.
Astros defense is so fantastic, then Bregs has an error.
spadilly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Verlander is straight dealing.
Silent For Too Long
How long do you want to ignore this user?
spadilly said:

Verlander is straight dealing.


Yeah, nasty 7th for JV. Dude is so good.
1900hurricane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That was tantalizingly close to an Immaculate Inning there.
spadilly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
She sounds hideous.
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jake swinging the bat tonight
Bonfired
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jake being clutch!
Silent For Too Long
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rake, rake, rake.
dshedd41
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Don’t Care. Got Jimbo
cap-n-jack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Man it's good to see him hitting.
mathguy86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jake making a case for more PT. This is a crowded OF.
Buck Compton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think Jake is one of those players we're all rooting for. Great to see him hitting the baseball.
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
and another scoreless inning for Pressly
spadilly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Pressly just doing what he does.
fullback44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

So should he bring Osuna in to get the save in the 9th or just let Pressly close this out ?

I'm for leaving Pressly in... I didn't see last nights game so wasn't sure if he let Osuna pitch any w the high scores
Silent For Too Long
How long do you want to ignore this user?
20Ks to 0 BBs on the year for Press. Mr. Automatic.
mathguy86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mr Automatic. Pressly is getting close to the top 10 in scoreless innings since the dead ball era.
Buck Compton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
fullback44 said:


So should he bring Osuna in to get the save in the 9th or just let Pressly close this out ?

I'm for leaving Pressly in... I didn't see last nights game so wasn't sure if he let Osuna pitch any w the high scores

Not a save situation... Why would you leave Pressly in? Neither has pitched this series, and with an off day tomorrow you get them both work to stay sharp before Boston.
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
fullback44 said:


So should he bring Osuna in to get the save in the 9th or just let Pressly close this out ?

I'm for leaving Pressly in... I didn't see last nights game so wasn't sure if he let Osuna pitch any w the high scores



Radio guys said Osuna hasn't pitched since Friday...he probably needs an inning
mathguy86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
4 run lead so not a save situation. But I would be shocked if Jen didn't pitch the 9th especially with a day off tomorrow and the laughers the last 2 games.
bearkatag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
mathguy86 said:

Mr Automatic. Pressly is getting close to the top 10 in scoreless innings since the dead ball era.
40 scoreless innings should get him to the top 10 correct?
mwm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ho hum. Another sweep.
spadilly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Sweep!
mathguy86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bearkatag15 said:

mathguy86 said:

Mr Automatic. Pressly is getting close to the top 10 in scoreless innings since the dead ball era.
40 scoreless innings should get him to the top 10 correct?
41. There's a 3 way tie for 8th at 41 IP. Everyone on the list is a starter.
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
great to get the trip to Detroit / Comerica off the schedule. It's a weird park.

won't see the Tigers again until August at MMP
bearkatag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
mathguy86 said:

bearkatag15 said:

mathguy86 said:

Mr Automatic. Pressly is getting close to the top 10 in scoreless innings since the dead ball era.
40 scoreless innings should get him to the top 10 correct?
41. There's a 3 way tie for 8th at 41 IP. Everyone on the list is a starter.
He's at 37 currently correct?
fullback44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Ok, that's right no save.. Verlander with another W
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
At least he's consistent...Tyler had as many hits tonight as he did last night.

Counts for something doesn't it?
mathguy86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bearkatag15 said:

mathguy86 said:

bearkatag15 said:

mathguy86 said:

Mr Automatic. Pressly is getting close to the top 10 in scoreless innings since the dead ball era.
40 scoreless innings should get him to the top 10 correct?
41. There's a 3 way tie for 8th at 41 IP. Everyone on the list is a starter.
He's at 37 currently correct?
37. 37.1 maybe?
bearkatag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm actually counting 38 IP

20 so far in 2019 and 18 in 2018
Silent For Too Long
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If the graphic they showed today is accurate he's got 19 IP for 19, now.