***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

6,848,609 Views | 74452 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PSully97
Bregxit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Prosperdick said:

Farmer1906 said:

So we Most likely saw our last pitch from Cole in an Astro uni.
We just take 3 on the road from the Nats after being down 0-2 and that's where your thoughts lead you? Enjoy the win and hopefully enjoy Cole celebrating with his team mates hoisting the trophy either Tuesday or Wednesday night.

Just because I comment on something that isn't fun doesn't mean I'm not enjoying it. Just pointing it out.

Offseason thread amigo. Will be just as pertinent then. Save it for later.
Prosperdick
AG
Bregxit said:

Texas A&M said:

Who's the MVP?

Shuuuuuuuuuuuuut the **** up!
Exactly and IF the Astros are lucky and fortunate enough to win the World Series we can discuss who propelled them enough to warrant it.

I'm just mad Major League Baseball is making us leave the friendly confines of Nationals Park.
annie88
AG
Bregxit said:

Saw that the other day it is pretty funny.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Bregxit said:

Farmer1906 said:

Prosperdick said:

Farmer1906 said:

We just take 3 on the road from the Nats after being down 0-2 and that's where your thoughts lead you? Enjoy the win and hopefully enjoy Cole celebrating with his team mates hoisting the trophy either Tuesday or Wednesday night.

Just because I comment on something that isn't fun doesn't mean I'm not enjoying it. Just pointing it out.

Preach.
W
AG
Texas A&M said:

Who's the MVP?
like the series itself...it's still up for grabs
Agnzona
W said:

Texas A&M said:

Who's the MVP?
like the series itself...it's still up for grabs

If they win it without a doubt it's the Bullpen.
"Fort Worth where the West begins...and Dallas is where the East peters out!"
annie88
AG
Body By Fisher said:

Quote:

Remember that was the dark ages, you had to get pictures developed. I do wish I had more pictures from that time because you'd have to carry a camera around with you and nobody wanted to do that much.
Sometimes I wish had pictures from Bonfire and football games and concerts and such. But as a dude in the 90s it just didn't cross my mind.

Well we also lived more of the moment as well. I'm actually glad we didn't have cell phones and such when I was in college for the most part. But I do wish I'd taken more photos because there's lots of good memories. We did take some just not as much as I would've liked.
Farmer1906
AG
Bregxit said:

Farmer1906 said:

Prosperdick said:

Farmer1906 said:

Later isn't his last game. Today is. I enjoyed it.
TexasRebel
AG
Maybe, on Tuesday, some generous ladies will show folks that everytits bigger in Texas.
TexasRebel
AG
Children of tomorrow will never know what it's like to come across a shoebox full of family photographs.
Post removed:
by user
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
Verlander must be ****ing pumped!! Everyone clowns him for his WS performances with the Tigers and now he can win #2 and redeem himself for game #2
aTm2004
AG
annie88
AG
Forgiven_Ag said:

Verlander must be ****ing pumped!! Everyone clowns him for his WS performances with the Tigers and now he can win #2 and redeem himself for game #2

I hope so! I know Cole wanted another shot and he got it. Let's hope Verlander kicks ass tomorrow.
ABATTBQ11
AG
TexasRebel said:

Children of tomorrow will never know what it's like to come across a shoebox full of family photographs.

What about a random file folder of mom and dad's nudes?
MAT
AG
My dog does this after he takes a...

Love how Grienke couldn't care less.
I would have thrown it right back at him during his poop dance.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
annie88 said:

Forgiven_Ag said:

I hope so! I know Cole wanted another shot and he got it. Let's hope Verlander kicks ass tomorrow.

*tuesday
MrAbyss
TexasRebel said:

Finding an old flash drive full of photos I way more satisfying
Cromagnum
AG
MrAbyss said:

suburban cowboy said:

Girl that flashed Cole

https://instagr.am/p/B1HcYaUA9QO

My god....

I dont think it is. I didnt see a tattoo on the tv and those cans weren't that big anyways
agsquirrel97
AG
Bregxit said:

Farmer1906 said:

Prosperdick said:

Farmer1906 said:

What are the ground rules of what we can and can not discuss during off days? The potential final pitch for the good guys by a future hall of famer seems "in bounds" to me.

Much respect for Farmer, Bregxit and Nuke all of y'all are solid lifelong fans, but I am with Farmer on this one, nothing wrong with mentioning a huge moment for a guy who just struck out 48 batters in the post season.
Diggity
AG
Annie when she gets to the stadium tomorrow

PhatMack19
AG
Texas A&M said:

Who's the MVP?

MOCO9
AG
Seriously, what an amazing job by the Astros. Came to Washington down 0-2 and headed back to Houston up 3-2. Great job taking case of business truly proud to be a fan. Not done yet but one win away. Take it back baby!
titanmaster_race
annie88 said:

Forgiven_Ag said:

I refuse to believe that a first ballot HOF pitcher with multiple trips to the WS will go 0-6 in WS games. He's gonna show up big time.
Farmer1906
AG
Speaking of those 48 Ks, there have been a lot of records set. Correa is now tied with Jeter for most WS HRs by a SS. Springer leads all lead offs in extra base hits (I assume HRs too). George is also tied in 10th all time in WS HRs. I'm sure there's more, but we're making moves.
annie88
AG
Nuke LaLoosh said:

annie88 said:

Forgiven_Ag said:

*tuesday

Yes. Tuesday. But it's Monday on the east coast so technically...
aTm2004
AG
PhatMack19 said:

Texas A&M said:

Who's the MVP?

Dude is a World Series legends now.

Nuke LaLoosh
AG
titanmaster_race said:

annie88 said:

Forgiven_Ag said:

I refuse to believe that a first ballot HOF pitcher with multiple trips to the WS will go 0-6 in WS games. He's gonna show up big time.

It just wiggled.
jkag89
agsquirrel97 said:

Bregxit said:

Farmer1906 said:

Prosperdick said:

Farmer1906 said:

What are the ground rules of what we can and can not discuss during off days? The potential final pitch for the good guys by a future hall of famer seems "in bounds" to me.

Much respect for Farmer, Bregxit and Nuke all of y'all are solid lifelong fans, but I am with Farmer on this one, nothing wrong with mentioning a huge moment for a guy who just struck out 48 batters in the post season.
The only thing necessary will be the Vincent Vega gif.
annie88
AG
Diggity said:

Annie when she gets to the stadium tomorrow

titanmaster_race
Farmer1906 said:

Speaking of those 48 Ks, there have been a lot of records set. Correa is now tied with Jeter for most WS HRs by a SS. Springer leads all lead offs in extra base hits (I assume HRs too). George is also tied in 10th all time in WS HRs. I'm sure there's more, but we're making moves.

This whole postseason Springer and Altuve have been duking it out for the franchise record for postseason HRs. When one hits a homer, the other follows it up quickly with one of their own to keep it tied.

George's HR tonight means Altuve will jack one in game 6.
bearkatag15
AG
Cromagnum said:

MrAbyss said:

suburban cowboy said:

Girl that flashed Cole

My god....

I dont think it is. I didnt see a tattoo on the tv and those cans weren't that big anyways
Its her

Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
wangus12
AG
Pretty sure there is no way that gets enforced at some random game in July if her name doesn't pay for the tickets
n_touch
bearkatag15 said:

Cromagnum said:

MrAbyss said:

suburban cowboy said:

Girl that flashed Cole

My god....

Its her

I would be more concerned about the FCC coming after her than if she can attend another baseball game.
cisgenderedAggie
Also skeptical that she has a typed out formal correspondence on letterhead within 3 hrs of the event.
First Page Last Page
Page 1957 of 2128

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.