***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

3,750,039 Views | 74451 Replies | Last: 27 days ago by PSully97
Philip J Fry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
**** you Joe Buck.
Marvin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
mathguy86 said:

3-3 rally kate



God bless women with a little meat on the bone. I mean, I still consider Kate to be skinny, but that whole anorexic-waif model trend was just weird. Give this old Ag some cushion!

Edit: um, sorry. Mind wandered there... cough... go Astros. Good pitch, Cole!
titanmaster_race
How long do you want to ignore this user?
eATMup-Reveille said:

1st pitch was hanging on inside corner at 85 MPH...yet he watches it. Not typical for him at all.


He was reading this thread! He listened to everyone yelling at him for swinging first pitch.
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nuke LaLoosh said:

Mr.Bond said:

Philip J Fry said:

Nuke LaLoosh said:

Mr.Bond said:

Farmer1906 said:

Nuke is doing his shtick. Chill.



Ignore function makes this thread more bearable


Ignoring people is the most millennial thing ever. Congrats on blocking out things you don't like... it'll suit you well in life.


Hot take of the night.



Meh the *****ck of being a continuous obnoxious keyboard pyscho grows old


[gif] https://images.app.goo.gl/kWE6nWYHY6nxij8j9 [/gif]


At least post it correctly.
StEdsCOOG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Altuve hit into the 6th most double plays this year. Surprised that Brantley was 4th.
Jackal99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
third coast.. said:

Kashchei said:

third coast.. said:

I'm finishing up hanging these pendant lights in my kitchen so you guys are welcome


Go change out your toilet or something!


Its funny because I stopped working to have dinner 2 seconds before that DP


What are you waiting for? Get back to work!


cap-n-jack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tv guys shut the **** up about next year. We're in the middle of the World Series.
rausr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
3-pitch K
Nuke LaLoosh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Marvin said:

mathguy86 said:

3-3 rally kate



God bless women with a little meat on the bone. I mean, I still consider Kate to be skinny, but that whole anorexic-waif model trend was just weird. Give this old Ag some cushion!



Preach. Most "models" need to eat a damn sammich.
Mr.Bond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Nuke LaLoosh said:

Mr.Bond said:

Philip J Fry said:

Nuke LaLoosh said:

Mr.Bond said:

Farmer1906 said:

Nuke is doing his shtick. Chill.



Ignore function makes this thread more bearable


Ignoring people is the most millennial thing ever. Congrats on blocking out things you don't like... it'll suit you well in life.


Hot take of the night.



Meh the *****ck of being a continuous obnoxious keyboard pyscho grows old


[gif] https://images.app.goo.gl/kWE6nWYHY6nxij8j9 [/gif]


At least post it correctly.



If y'all would quit quoting him I couldn't see him spewing.... Thanks
I'm looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. I'm just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.


H-Town 2017 WS Champions
Nuke LaLoosh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Nuke LaLoosh said:

Mr.Bond said:

Philip J Fry said:

Nuke LaLoosh said:

Mr.Bond said:

Farmer1906 said:

Nuke is doing his shtick. Chill.



Ignore function makes this thread more bearable


Ignoring people is the most millennial thing ever. Congrats on blocking out things you don't like... it'll suit you well in life.


Hot take of the night.



Meh the *****ck of being a continuous obnoxious keyboard pyscho grows old


[gif] https://images.app.goo.gl/kWE6nWYHY6nxij8j9 [/gif]


At least post it correctly.


Tried twice and gave up. Guess we all have a little millennial in us.
Mr.Bond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gerrit MOTHA ****IN COLE
I'm looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. I'm just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.


H-Town 2017 WS Champions
rausr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Great inning by Cole!
the last of the bohemians
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Please leave Ross out there
amercer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need a couple here to end the drama for good
zooguy96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
6 pitch inning.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
djmeen95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
6 pitch inning for Cole! Just what we needed!!!
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
13.8 pitches an inning.
Nuke LaLoosh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
6 pitches... just what the doctor ordered.
titanmaster_race
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Amazing inning from Cole!

Only 6 pitches, but most importantly he leaves the pitchers spot up to bat first in the next inning. This will ensure that whoever pitches the 6th for the nats will only go one inning. Which means Martinez probably won't bring on Doolittle or Hudson, which means we should get a scrub. Which means this is a good chance for a crooked number and to put the game out of reach.
YNWA_AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kate needs to make Amy Cole demand Gerrit to stay in Houston
mathguy86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Here we go. Another big inning. It's coming

Haters gonna hate. She's Rally Kate.
Philip J Fry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How does taking a picture of a snow leopard help keep them safe?
Harry Dunne
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cole # of pitches through 5.


Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
titanmaster_race said:

Amazing inning from Cole!

Only 6 pitches, but most importantly he leaves the pitchers spot up to bat first in the next inning. This will ensure that whoever pitches the 6th for the nats will only go one inning. Which means Martinez probably won't bring on Doolittle or Hudson, which means we should get a scrub. Which means this is a good chance for a crooked number and to put the game out of reach.
assuming they trot back out Ross but maybe not
Beat40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Got that PC back on track!
Premium
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Maybe this is blasphemy, maybe this is stupid, maybe it isn't even possible or probable....

Could the Astros let JV go to make room for Cole?

Awaiting the calm and thoughtful responses.
Wisconsin_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So, will we get 8 out of Cole?
KC_Ag14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Still shaking my head at the Correa bomb. Has shown zero signs of anything at the plate lately. You just never know who will get you on this team on a given night. Cheerios with dingers in back-to-back games. Yordan comes off the pine hitting scuds. Bregman barreling everything up again. Sucks the days of watching the group are numbered, they're a blast.
Mr.Bond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wisconsin_Ag said:

So, will we get 8 out of Cole?




How about 9?
I'm looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. I'm just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.


H-Town 2017 WS Champions
Philip J Fry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Premium said:

Maybe this is blasphemy, maybe this is stupid, maybe it isn't even possible or probable....

Could the Astros let JV go to make room for Cole?

Awaiting the calm and thoughtful responses.


Good way to destroy the team.
YNWA_AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nats offense looks worse than Al-Baghdadi
Ciboag96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rainey!
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Premium said:

Maybe this is blasphemy, maybe this is stupid, maybe it isn't even possible or probable....

Could the Astros let JV go to make room for Cole?

Awaiting the calm and thoughtful responses.


Would have to trade him since he is signed for 3more years, not saying it isn't possible but I highly doubt it.
Mr.Bond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Premium said:

Maybe this is blasphemy, maybe this is stupid, maybe it isn't even possible or probable....

Could the Astros let JV go to make room for Cole?

Awaiting the calm and thoughtful responses.



Trading Grienke wouldn't hurt
I'm looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. I'm just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.


H-Town 2017 WS Champions