***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

3,731,101 Views | 74431 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by PSully97
EastCoastAgNc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Close second to yuli's in game 1 of the alcs last year
agsquirrel97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
When are we going to finally give up on the reddick experiment?
astros4545
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He can't pull the ball

He's pst his prime
astros4545
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
McHugh
Nuke LaLoosh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That error destroys my soul
Nuke LaLoosh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mchugh's got me in my feelings right now.
Deluxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Haven't seen any of the game but I saw on my feed that Reddick has 2 (TWO!!!) opposite field hits. That might be my favorite 2019 development for the Astros.
agsquirrel97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Deluxe said:

Haven't seen any of the game but I saw on my feed that Reddick has 2 (TWO!!!) opposite field hits. That might be my favorite 2019 development for the Astros.


Plus 1 yesterday, he made have surpassed his 2018 total for oppo hits already!
EastCoastAgNc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Springer has also legged out two infield hits. Not a lot of offensive production, but good signs do far.
Nuke LaLoosh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mchugh struck that bltch out twice.
EastCoastAgNc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

mathguy86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sparky just said the pitchers have 37 Ks and 3 BB so far. That's crazy.
Frok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Do something
Nuke LaLoosh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can we hit?
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Reddick...it's time for a big hit
Nuke LaLoosh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Damn.
bearkatag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The most unclutch Astros on the team
EastCoastAgNc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If there Astros lose tonight, it will be the first time they've been under .500 since early 2016.
mwm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not sure. Devo ranks right up there.
Frok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Offense has been an absolute dud. Can't string anything together
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
we knew this would be a tough series. The Astros simply don't play well in Tampa
Nuke LaLoosh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We suck ass
n_touch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Deluxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The long offseason made me forget how mediocre we looked on offense for long stretches of 2018.
Kashchei
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Now I'm pissed. Our offense is better than this. WAKE THE **** UP!

And Correa needs to get the sand out of his vag
JABQ04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like we'll be battling Arlington for the bottom of the barrel.

















*sarcasm*. I'm camping so can't really see what's going on. Just wanting to spread doom and gloom.
mathguy86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Trop is one of the few places this team just does not hit well at. Something about the lights.
Frok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Or maybe just the crappiness of the park in general
mwm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Guess what? We look tomorrow for Miley to be our "stopper".
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Guys just keep in mind offense typically takes a bit to catch up to pitching. Just takes longer for guys to get timing, see pitches, and get up to speed
n_touch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ag_07 said:

Guys just keep in mind offense typically takes a bit to catch up to pitching. Just takes longer for guys to get timing, see pitches, and get up to speed
We are 1.85% done with this season. They are professionals and should be ready to go. No excuses
EastCoastAgNc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Mariners seem to be very productive on offense. Either that or the Red Sox are really bad. The rangers have put up 8 on the Cubs. Our bottom three in the order have produced nothing (pudding, catcher, and Kemp/marisnick), so they need to get it together. Hopefully we'll see something tomorrow.
MosesHallRAB04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
dmtoney said:

The Mariners seem to be very productive on offense. Either that or the Red Sox are really bad. The rangers have put up 8 on the Cubs. Our bottom three in the order have produced nothing (pudding, catcher, and Kemp/marisnick), so they need to get it together. Hopefully we'll see something tomorrow.


It's game 3. Tap the breaks
EastCoastAgNc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MosesHallRAB04 said:

dmtoney said:

The Mariners seem to be very productive on offense. Either that or the Red Sox are really bad. The rangers have put up 8 on the Cubs. Our bottom three in the order have produced nothing (pudding, catcher, and Kemp/marisnick), so they need to get it together. Hopefully we'll see something tomorrow.


It's game 3. Tap the breaks


Who said I was panicking? My point is the division is going to be slighty more competitive this year. Not as much margin for error, so can't start out in a hole.
DVC2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
dmtoney said:

MosesHallRAB04 said:

dmtoney said:

The Mariners seem to be very productive on offense. Either that or the Red Sox are really bad. The rangers have put up 8 on the Cubs. Our bottom three in the order have produced nothing (pudding, catcher, and Kemp/marisnick), so they need to get it together. Hopefully we'll see something tomorrow.


It's game 3. Tap the breaks


Who said I was panicking? My point is the division is going to be slighty more competitive this year. Not as much margin for error, so can't start out in a hole.

It's really too early to say even that. I expect the division to be much less competitive because of Oakland's aberrant, half-season hot streak last year.