***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

6,848,141 Views | 74452 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PSully97
HossAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
maca1028 said:

Juan Soto can shuffle out of the box and and grab his nut sack on national tv but our assistant GM cannot loudly praise Osuna in the locker room. Deal with it!
Y'all are missing the point here. It's not about whether these people getting offended are overreacting or not. It's about the fact that Osuna is a garbage human being with a terrible history, and it was a questionable acquisition by us in the first place. Then, we've got some drunk bozo from management going on and on about the dude in a room with female reporters who are obviously gonna take this as directed towards them, whether he meant it or not. He's an absolute idiot for even putting us in this situation. It's embarassing for the org if the public is perceives this as support for Osuna's wife beating ways, and that perception wouldn't exist if this guy had kept his mouth shut. /rant.

BTHO Nationals
. . .

Quote:

Astros assistant GM Brandon Taubman was targeting a female reporter wearing a purple bracelet on domestic violence.

She has tweeted frequently on DV; he complained about her tweets offering info on DV hotlines when Roberto Osuna appeared in Astros games in 2018.
It was Alyson Footer

https://twitter.com/search?q=hotline%20from%3Aalysonfooter&src=typed_query&f=live
HossAg
AG
third coast.. said:

My body is ready

You lucky SOB
astros4545
AG
HossAg said:

maca1028 said:

Juan Soto can shuffle out of the box and and grab his nut sack on national tv but our assistant GM cannot loudly praise Osuna in the locker room. Deal with it!
Y'all are missing the point here. It's not about whether these people getting offended are overreacting or not. It's about the fact that Osuna is a garbage human being with a terrible history, and it was a questionable acquisition by us in the first place. Then, we've got some drunk bozo from management going on and on about the dude in a room with female reporters who are obviously gonna take this as directed towards them, whether he meant it or not. He's an absolute idiot for even putting us in this situation. It's embarassing for the org if the public is perceives this as support for Osuna's wife beating ways, and that perception wouldn't exist if this guy had kept his mouth shut. /rant.

BTHO Nationals

Texaggie7nine
7nine
jetch17
AG
Flying back from midland with hatefire and ready to get the game on as soon as I land

LFG!!!!!
E
AG
If you're on southwest I think you're on the same flight as my GF... keep your hands off!
agsquirrel97
AG
I was fortunate enough to attend 2 WS games in 2017 (sans wife).

It was much cheaper to buy tickets to this WS (including her this time)than it was to get a divorce.

In our seats, ready to go!!!!
JYDog90
AG
E said:

If you're on southwest I think you're on the same flight as my GF... keep your hands off!

Can't be sure. Better post a pic.
Formerly Willy Wonka
Mr.Bond
AG

Evan has definitely retired..... Dad bod
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Teddy Perkins
AG

Probably pounded a sixer and smoked a stoge on the way in.
Oyster DuPree
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

Probably pounded a sixer and smoked a stoge on the way in.

Living the dream
AggieMD95
AG
Holding down the fort in section 425. Birds eye view. Ain't nothing getting above us
Teddy Perkins
AG
Wolf_of_Northgate
AG
Is there an Astros bar in the Bay area people are going to? Looking for some Astros fans to watch the game with.
Mr.Bond
AG

Max Scherzer was in last action hero!?
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Teddy Perkins
AG
Mr.Bond said:

Max Scherzer was in last action hero!?
aTm2004
AG
astros4545 said:

She never gets turned down by the Astros players

This Ny reporter got turned down for a date

You know, I've wondered how she is on road trips. I'd hate to be her husband right now.
Ag_07
AG
Anyone happen to catch the Fox News story on the SI article.

They were showing footage of the 610 guys talking about bad it looked for the Astros but in the background in their studio there's was a big poster of some sleezy chick dressed in slooty outfit with her teets popping out with 610 plastered all over it.

Can't believe they showed that on TV.
Farmer1906
AG
I walked in from a quick pregame workout and my wife said "surprise! Merry Christmas, Happy Anniversary, we're going to game 2".

cap-n-jack
Are Bob Ford and Robert Ford the same? Doesn't sound like it, plus I guess he''d have to do play calling double duty.
dshedd41
S
No
Gig’em Aggies!
annie88
AG
It's about the fact that Osuna is a garbage human being with a terrible history, and it was a questionable acquisition by us in the first place.

I agree with this. I didn't want them to take him at all either. I do however believe in forgiveness and redemption so maybe he's become a better person.

with female reporters who are obviously gonna take this as directed towards them

But this is bull***** These women just want to be victims. That any of them would be threatened is ridiculous. If they are they're weak both mentally and personally. It's just part of This metoo be a constant victim crap. If they want to play with the big boys in sports media they need to toughen the he'll up. Pathetic on their parts.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Olsen
AG
Loved the Avengers theme to announce the starting lineup!
Sex Panther
AG
ASTROS ASSEMBLE
cap-n-jack
Game is about to start. Time to drop the politic/media *****
dshedd41
S
Gig’em Aggies!
Buck Compton
AG
cap-n-jack said:

Game is about to start. Time to drop the politic/media *****
Yep. And we should flag any post that discusses it.
spadilly
S
All aboard the Cole Train!
Pahdz
Who had the over on the anthem geez
Mathguy64
AG
No politics? Check.

Rally Kate? Check.

annie88
AG
HossAg said:

annie88 said:

You are wrong.

Sick argument, bro.

I don't argue with wrong so I just let it go. Already explained my stance.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
TXAG14
PLAY BALL MUH FUGGAHS
SA-AG72
AG
Is it over?
Shenaniganz
YA'LL STFU ABOUT POLITICS! THE ASTROS ARE ABOUT TO PLAY!!
First Page Last Page
Page 1699 of 2128

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.