***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

6,849,942 Views | 74452 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PSully97
safety guy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Teams would not worry about pitching to White. Regardless of production, Yotdan will get their attention.
Aggie_Brad
Here's a new topic......What uniforms would you like to see the Stros wear tonight? Personally, I would like to see the Alternate Navy w/ the rainbow on the side. Always, looks good hitting HRs in them.
jja79
AG
Gray Houston jerseys just like a baseball team.
Aggie Pharmer
AG
Aggie_Brad said:

Here's a new topic......What uniforms would you like to see the Stros wear tonight? Personally, I would like to see the Alternate Navy w/ the rainbow on the side. Always, looks good hitting HRs in them.
Orange jerseys!
gigemJTH12
AG
down to the home stretch at work.

Day is dragging.

want some Greinke wife pics??

Ag_07
AG
I've said it before but anyone looking for tickets on the secondary market needs to forget StubHub and the services charging ridiculous fees

Get on Facebook and join the Houston Astros Ticket Exchange group.

Lots of people selling and no fees. Usually pay the se price per ticket but no fees.
WES2006AG
AG
Aggie_Brad said:

I can't remember us ever wearing those on the road. Options are gray or orange
tjack16
AG
Aggie_Brad said:

I'd like to see us wear the orange ones and navy ones in the postseason... but we have never worn the navy during postseason and the orange ones haven't been worn this postseason.

Also I like the navy hats with orange bills on the road
3 Toed Pete
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

never realized Kyle tuckers dad was on Texags
How do you know it's not Preston?
aggie813
Orange Jersey
Grey Pants
Bryan98
AG
I know we won the World Series in the oranges; I'm wearing my orange Morton jersey that I bought because of that game right now.
tjack16
AG
aggie813 said:

Orange Jersey
Grey Pants
This. with the navy hat and orange bill
BMX Bandit
3 Toed Pete said:

gigemJTH12 said:

Preston is a heterosexual.
Aggie Pharmer
AG
BMX Bandit said:

3 Toed Pete said:

gigemJTH12 said:

spadilly
S
Panama Red
AG
What else is happening 2 pages ago?
Farmer1906
AG
aggie813 said:

Orange Jersey
Grey Pants
What if we busted out orange pants, rainbow jerseys and white hates.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

tjholley16 said:

Cynic said:

Can you take the world series ticket talk to the world series ticket thread?

what else would you like to discuss? We can go over the pitching debate for the 100th time in the last 48 hours .... or speculate on wind patterns some more?
Let's discuss Kate Upton and Amy Crawford

I am personally undecided, They both have great offerings but two totally different packages. Mrs. Cole has the long legs, lots of leg room, , small perky everything always going to be right where you left it attributes...While Kate is the absolute pan-ultimate girl next door type. She has neber been super skinny or overly toned and it works in all of the perfect ways. I dont even usually consider myself the biggest fan of big uptops but when it comes to the upton-twins I cant stop myself. Everything about her seems like the perfect amount of soft but yet like none of it would squish...other than the obvious
agsquirrel97
AG
Farmer1906 said:

aggie813 said:

Orange Jersey
Grey Pants
What if we busted out orange pants, rainbow jerseys and white hates.
no politics!!!
Farmer1906
AG
Upton is great, but her lack of hips always bothered me.
R-Dog
AG
The huge batches of tickets together just baffles me too. Lends credence to the theory of MLB getting them and immediately releasing them to the secondary market.

Seat Geek has an entire row of seats in a single listing for Game 1...Section 427, Row 12...Seats 1 through 21.

How does any one person/entity, regardless if whether they are professional re-seller or not, legitimately obtain every single seat in a single row?
agsquirrel97
AG
R-Dog said:

The huge batches of tickets together just baffles me too. Lends credence to the theory of MLB getting them and immediately releasing them to the secondary market.

Seat Geek has an entire row of seats in a single listing for Game 1...Section 427, Row 12...Seats 1 through 21.

How does any one person/entity, regardless if whether they are professional re-seller or not, legitimately obtain every single seat in a single row?

Stubhub has section 432, entire first row
07ag
AG
R-Dog said:

Only other thing i can think of is that the players get allotted a certain number of tix, maybe one of them is selling his for a few extra bucks
https://ts.la/eric59704
BMX Bandit
Boone not sticking with Gardner in the 3 hole

Frok
AG
Aaron Hicks in the 3 spot? Is there something I'm not aware of?

Just seems high for him.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
This is a solid take that I have noticed, for a curvey and voluptuous type that is a very weird curve not to possess...id be intrigued to see her waist ratio if she had hips
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
For a different take on the Reddick/Tucker playing debate....

I want to say I heard on one of the broadcasts that Kyle started game one because Hinch though Paxton would be the pitcher, so he told Josh he wasn't playing, when they named Tanaka he stuck with it because he had already told Josh...then Game two he again stuck with Tucker because that's the initial reason he was playing Game 1
Beat40
Let's balloon Tanaka's ERA today!!!
Marvin
AG
BMX Bandit said:

3 Toed Pete said:

gigemJTH12 said:

Now we're getting our game faces on!
Marvin
AG
For the record, they have not sold every seat. My wife just forwarded me an email from the Astros ticket office offering all four WS games for $1,100 per seat with the purchase of 2020 season tickets.

Oh, and the lady said the available tickets sold out in 60 seconds today. Not sure how they calculated that with the different time slots. Maybe it was hyperbole, but it probably wasn't far from the truth.

jkag89
AggiEE said:

And again, Reddick has had an abysmal post season too
Did he not hit an actual HR in Game Three? Or did I just imagine that?
n_touch
Per seat per game or $275 per game?
AggiEE
cpsencik04 said:

For a different take on the Reddick/Tucker playing debate....

I want to say I heard on one of the broadcasts that Kyle started game one because Hinch though Paxton would be the pitcher, so he told Josh he wasn't playing, when they named Tanaka he stuck with it because he had already told Josh...then Game two he again stuck with Tucker because that's the initial reason he was playing Game 1

Hadn't heard that, I always assumed it was because he's a sinker pitcher and Tucker does well against those pitches

I wonder if we'll see Tucker vs Paxton
Marvin
AG
n_touch said:

Per seat per game or $275 per game?

Hi again!

Since we sold out of the World Series tickets in less than 60 seconds today, I wanted to reach out one more time in regards to the postseason.

With the purchase of 2020 season tickets, I can get you access to the World Series Strip. The strip includes all four home games! One strip will cost $1,120 total for all four home games!

Let me know if you are interested. They are going fast.

Let's beat those Yankees!

Regards,

Hannah Walker
Account Executive, Group Sales

Marvin
AG
I guess if you plan to drop a couple of grand on the secondary market, you might want to consider season tickets... if you're going to pay, might as well get something out of the deal.
First Page Last Page
Page 1513 of 2128

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.