***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

3,726,974 Views | 74431 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by PSully97
bearkatag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
got 2 to game 7 section 432 row 13.
Mr. AGSPRT04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Couldn't get anything but SRO
Bregxit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

complete cluster ****..wouldn't advance. got froze up and ran out of time.


Yep. Complete cluster ****. Ran out of time, got back in and now it says further sales restricted.
Buck Compton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SquirrellyDan said:

Buck Compton said:

Yeah, that was a charlie-foxtrot. Got in almost immediately, but by the time it actually processed mine, it was SRO... I'm not doing that ***** Will just pay secondary if I want to go.
Unless I get seats near the aisle, I don't mind SRO. I'm a nervous nellie and spend most of my time pacing around anyways.
Wife would absolutely hate SRO, so it a non-starter unfortunately. I was only going to be able to go to Game 1, and of course those were taken first.

Leave it to MLB to crash their own system for this. Oh well.
Juan Solo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
406 row 19 for game 1
Marvin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Edit: It let me purchase tix on the fifth try.
Teddy Perkins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Home game 3, 407, row 15.
New World Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
405 row 10 for Game 2

407 row 19 for Game 7
Buck Compton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Marvin said:

Astros website can KMA. Had tickets for Game 6 in the shopping cart and the damn site locked up on me. ****.


This is administered by the MLB, not the Astros... But I echo your sentiment.
Buck Compton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
New World Ag said:

405 row 10 for Game 2

407 row 19 for Game 7
I don't understand how your system let you get through two, but mine just spun with them in my shopping cart until released. Unless you're just lying (or had the 10:00 time) hah
Marvin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Buck Compton said:

Marvin said:

Astros website can KMA. Had tickets for Game 6 in the shopping cart and the damn site locked up on me. ****.


This is administered by the MLB, not the Astros... But I echo your sentiment.

Well then them too, damn it.
tjholley16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
they should have done it like other teams.... they just released all the tickets post-season ticket holders to the public all at once. For all rounds they potentially play. There was no promo code or anything. It seems to work for other teams like the Yankees and Cardinals.
Bregxit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Buck Compton said:

Marvin said:

Astros website can KMA. Had tickets for Game 6 in the shopping cart and the damn site locked up on me. ****.


This is administered by the MLB, not the Astros... But I echo your sentiment.


Yep. Not the Astros' fault. And this same thing happened in 2017. Silly me for hoping they'd have this **** sorted out. How can they not handle a known quantity of requests coming in? So stupid.
Bregxit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Buck Compton said:

New World Ag said:

405 row 10 for Game 2

407 row 19 for Game 7
I don't understand how your system let you get through two, but mine just spun with them in my shopping cart until released. Unless you're just lying (or had the 10:00 time) hah


I had games 1,6 and 7 in the cart and then it locked up.
New World Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I read the directions on the email. Hit "add event" after getting getting the first game in the shopping cart.

The system sorta locked up on me as I was getting the home game 4 tickets. Took a minute but it finally cleared up after hitting shopping cart a couple of times..I didn't expect the second set of tickets to be there but they were.
Mr.Ackar07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FYI, SRO was the same price as the nose bleed seats. Both $110 per ticket.
third coast..
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
yea it wouldnt let me add event s i just said screw it and bought the one game before the timer ran out.
WES2006AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Go 4 tickets for game 2 and had a buddy get another 4 for game 7. All in the upper deck nosebleeds and all for $110/ea plus fees.

I know it is the ALCS but $110 to sit in the rafters is absurd.
8T2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
third coast.. said:

yea it wouldnt let me add event s i just said screw it and bought the one game before the timer ran out.
Me too.
Bregxit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey good news! If you want SRO tickets the site works great now!
Marvin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just tried again and got Game 2 and 3(6). Don't give up!

third coast..
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
since it appears ALCS game 2 is the only game that day, what time do we think it will be at? hopefully like 7 because my wife works that day.
Bregxit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
WES2006AG said:

Go 4 tickets for game 2 and had a buddy get another 4 for game 7. All in the upper deck nosebleeds and all for $110/ea plus fees.

I know it is the ALCS but $110 to sit in the rafters is absurd.


Supply and demand man. Assuming the Stros advance those tickets will sell for $250-$400 each later on.
third coast..
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bregxit said:

Hey good news! If you want SRO tickets the site works great now!
not if you already bought tickets to a single game in the mad rush
Buck Compton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
New World Ag said:

I read the directions on the email. Hit "add event" after getting getting the first game in the shopping cart.

The system sorta locked up on me as I was getting the home game 4 tickets. Took a minute but it finally cleared up after hitting shopping cart a couple of times..I didn't expect the second set of tickets to be there but they were.
Thanks, smart ass. We all read the instructions. After adding an event to the cart, even if I clicked add event or clicked checkout, it just spun and didn't do anything until tickets were released.
Mr.Ackar07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Plus all 4 home games, if we need all 7 games to win the series, will be on the weekend! That will increase demand as well.
bobinator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Last year the ALCS was the only Sunday game and it was at 6.
AustinCountyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ended up being able to log back in and get 2 tickets and parking pass for game 7.....hopefully it wont be needed
New World Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Guilty as charged
New World Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

ended up being able to log back in and get 2 tickets and parking pass for game 7.....hopefully it wont be needed
That can be good or bad
MuckRaker96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So we can't talk about Gerritt Cole as a free agent but we can spend 2 pages comparing tickets for a series that isn't even guaranteed yet?
BMX Bandit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WES2006AG said:

Go 4 tickets for game 2 and had a buddy get another 4 for game 7. All in the upper deck nosebleeds and all for $110/ea plus fees.

I know it is the ALCS but $110 to sit in the rafters is absurd.


So absurd it sold out in minutes and tickets will sell for maybe twice that on open market.
Bregxit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

So we can't talk about Gerritt Cole as a free agent but we can spend 2 pages comparing tickets for a series that isn't even guaranteed yet?


Ticket sales happening now. Cole free agent happening in the offseason. Difficult concept, I know.

HTH
Dirty Mike and the Boys
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did anyone get any seats not in the 400s? I doubt it, but just curious. Total ****show.
n_touch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I didn't....but then again I just didn't get any