***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

Wabs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stand up there and look at ****ing strike 3. That's really great Yuli,
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Strom has some work to do.

the stuff is great, but the location is not
TMF
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggiEE said:

Geeeeezz CARLOS

For such a good hitter at times, he is SOOO prone to either striking out with a man on third and less than two outs, OR grounding into a double play...

very frustrating hitter


Why he isn't worth the money he wants.
tjholley16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TMF said:

AggiEE said:

Geeeeezz CARLOS

For such a good hitter at times, he is SOOO prone to either striking out with a man on third and less than two outs, OR grounding into a double play...

very frustrating hitter


Why he isn't worth the money he wants.


Didn't he hit a double tonight?
titanmaster_race
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sheesh George. No one came to play tonight.
TMF
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
tjholley16 said:

TMF said:

AggiEE said:

Geeeeezz CARLOS

For such a good hitter at times, he is SOOO prone to either striking out with a man on third and less than two outs, OR grounding into a double play...

very frustrating hitter


Why he isn't worth the money he wants.


Didn't he hit a double tonight?


He ain't bad but a random double doesn't make him an all star.
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Santana a HOF second baseman. Just needs some more games played and he's first ballot.
tjholley16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TMF said:

tjholley16 said:

TMF said:

AggiEE said:

Geeeeezz CARLOS

For such a good hitter at times, he is SOOO prone to either striking out with a man on third and less than two outs, OR grounding into a double play...

very frustrating hitter


Why he isn't worth the money he wants.


Didn't he hit a double tonight?


He ain't bad but a random double doesn't make him an all star.


And the RBI double last night*

But also... his 2017 All star appearance and 2015 rookie of the year make him an all star
TMF
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
tjholley16 said:

TMF said:

AggiEE said:

Geeeeezz CARLOS

For such a good hitter at times, he is SOOO prone to either striking out with a man on third and less than two outs, OR grounding into a double play...

very frustrating hitter


Why he isn't worth the money he wants.


Didn't he hit a double tonight?


I think we have made long term commitments to those who warrant and earned it. His play does not warrant the money he wants. He's good but not great.
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No but his numbers so far are AS worthy.

He's been very good now that he's healthy.
TMF
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
tjholley16 said:

TMF said:

tjholley16 said:

TMF said:

AggiEE said:

Geeeeezz CARLOS

For such a good hitter at times, he is SOOO prone to either striking out with a man on third and less than two outs, OR grounding into a double play...

very frustrating hitter


Why he isn't worth the money he wants.


Didn't he hit a double tonight?


He ain't bad but a random double doesn't make him an all star.


And the RBI double last night*

But also... his 2017 All star appearance and 2015 rookie of the year make him an all star


Look...not saying he's a bad player. I think we have other priorities with our money.
tjholley16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ag_07 said:

No but his numbers so far are AS worthy.

He's been very good now that he's healthy.


There are about 29 other fanbases who would be over the moon happy if they were getting Correa on their roster right now. He's one of my favorites for sure
bearkatag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Finally Stassi did something positive
tjholley16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
STASSI BOMB
dlance
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey look Stassi did somethinf!
agdaddy04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There ya go Jake
JABQ04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stassi Blast-y.


But holy crap I though Choo caught that.
mwm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stassi?
tjholley16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
One of the better bunts I've seen this season
agdaddy04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bearkatag15 said:

Finally Stassi did something positive

Exactly what Robert Ford said. First rbis of season?
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
need another big swing in this inning
bearkatag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
First extra base hit and probably 1st RBIs
agdaddy04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
4 in a row.
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Agree

But don't sit here and act like he's not an AS caliber player because he hit into one double play.

He's been very good and if he continues like he has started he's on his way to earning whatever money whoever pays him.

Let's shelve this for an off day and watch this comeback.
TMF
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ag_07 said:

No but his numbers so far are AS worthy.

He's been very good now that he's healthy.


.274 this year isn't all star worth. But again...just just saying he hadn't earned mega stardom bucks. I hope he proves me wrong because with him at that level we would be unstoppable.
mazag08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nice to see life. Keep it going.
agsquirrel97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My bad guys, we went and ate, watching game at the bar.

Just made it home.

Innings 1-4 are on me.
bearkatag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bregman is about to launch one here. Dude lives for these moments
Wabs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agsquirrel97 said:

My bad guys, we went and ate, watching game at the bar.

Just made it home.

Innings 1-4 are on me.


No, they're on Cole and Correa.
bearkatag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG


This is next level for the wave...
Wabs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
JHC
mazag08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And then Bregman watches a meatball down the middle and chubs one to the pitcher.
JABQ04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rally killing DPs.
mwm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Then he just went on life support.
JABQ04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pull Cole.
Page 117 of 252
 
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.