***** Official Houston Astros 2017 Season Thread *****

5,313,890 Views | 60281 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AstroAggie15
Mathguy64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It would be a lot better if none of you would quote that particular poster. It forces the rest of us who have him on ignore to see his nonsense.
Ag_07
AG
Such a beat down
cone
AG
stare into the abyss

it's the only way
astros4545
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

astros4545 said:

irish pete ag06 said:

Farmer1906 said:

We saw Darvish twice this year.

June 2nd
5 IP, 7 Hits (McCann, Altuve, Gurriel all with doubles), 3 Runs, 8 SO, 1 BB, 1 HR (Correa), L

June 12th
7 IP, 1 Hit (Correa with a double), 1 Run, 4 SO, 3 BB, 0 HR, W
I was at this game... its when DARRRRRSHHHHHH was born.

My buddy already greeted me this morning in our group text with a Daaaaaarrrrssshhhh
I want to be in a group text with this guy or at least follow him on snapchat or something. Dude was the best annoying other team fan I've ever witnessed!

His snap chat will change your world view
Beat40
OK - to be honest. Two things I missed this season: "Darsh" and "You look at it."

What are the origins?
Ag_07
AG
Please share
gougler08
AG
Beat40 said:

OK - to be honest. Two things I missed this season: "Darsh" and "You look at it."

What are the origins?
Darsh is from an old South Park where a dbag calls Stan "Darsh" instead of his last name "Marsh"

irish pete ag06
AG
Beat40 said:

What are the origins?
"You look at it" was a Blum joke that he used on Kalas because Kalas seems to say the phrase "You look at these number" or "you look at his number" or "you look at a guy like Jose Altuve."

Darsh came about when I was exposed to astros4545's friend at the June 2nd Rangers game. He was the best visiting team annoying fan of all time. He would just yell "DDDAAAARRRRRSSSSSHHHHH" any time Yu would screw up. It was so simple yet so hilarious. He did many other things also that had the disdain of all the Rangers in the whole section.
Beat40
irish pete ag06 said:

Beat40 said:

What are the origins?
"You look at it" was a Blum joke that he used on Kalas because Kalas seems to say the phrase "You look at these number" or "you look at his number" or "you look at a guy like Jose Altuve."

Darsh came about when I was exposed to astros4545's friend at the June 2nd Rangers game. He was the best visiting team annoying fan of all time. He would just yell "DDDAAAARRRRRSSSSSHHHHH" any time Yu would screw up. It was so simple yet so hilarious. He did many other things also that had the disdain of all the Rangers in the whole section.
Thanks for the explanations! Both hilarious!
ClickClack
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

Beat40 said:

What are the origins?

Thanks - I missed the "you look at it" thing. It was referenced during the regular season and I asked what the story was there, but none of the fine jackasses on this thread bothered to help me out.
irish pete ag06
AG
nhayden said:

cone said:

I live within all of you.

You know it to be true.

Wet f***ing blanket.
Farmer1906
AG
Prices are jumping way up this afternoon. The cheapest after fees currently is 730.
Ag_07
AG
Looks to me they're coming down.

There's a few lower level tickets in the $800-900 range. That's about what the upper level 400s were going for earlier.

Plus there are a handful of Diamond Club seats for $5k.
Post removed:
by user
Beat40
dlance said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

The lone Astro fan when Altuve broke the Dodgers with his Home Run to put the Astros up 4-3 in the 10th

Funny story from lunch today. That guy is my co-worker's nephew and lives in San Diego. He returned the ball to Altuve and is getting a bucketload of goodies this weekend.
That dude behind him has a huge face!
titanmaster_race
dlance said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

The lone Astro fan when Altuve broke the Dodgers with his Home Run to put the Astros up 4-3 in the 10th

Funny story from lunch today. That guy is my co-worker's nephew and lives in San Diego. He returned the ball to Altuve and is getting a bucketload of goodies this weekend.

Good guy stros fan. That's awesome that he got it back to altuve.
Agmaniacmike12
Beat40 said:

dlance said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

That dude behind him has a huge face!
Hispanic Shannon Sharpe. i.e. a Latino horse
Ag_07
AG
He was on 790 yesterday evening. He said when he was approached about returning the ball for a signed Altuve ball he left it completely up to his boy.

He said it was an easy decision for the little guy to make.

790 was trying to get him and his boy here for a game this weekend.
NotGibbs
dlance said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

You better keep us posted about the haul he brings in
lead
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

I think all of the male Dodger fans in that photo are related.
BMX Bandit
Gattis DH

Bregman stays in 2 hole
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
cone said:

I live within all of you.

You know it to be true.
you must be the guy that goes to the brothel and orders a lap dance or the guy that goes to a steakhouse and gets the fish.
bearkatag15
AG
Bonfired
AG
shhopkins said:

Bonfired said:

Buck Compton said:

agfan1030 said:

JJ Watt to throw out first pitch Friday. Bush presidents to throw Sunday

Any announcements on Saturday?
Bring out the killer B's

Biggio, Bagwell, Berkman and Bun B

Would love this if my man Roy O was included.

He could be an honorary killer B.

Roy Broswalt.
Wizard
I would have had Reddick in the 9 hole:
6 Gattis
7 Gonzalez
8 McCann
9 Reddick
BMX Bandit
Back to back lefties helps dodger bullpen later
bullard21k
AG
If springer and Marwin are swinging the bat tonight we win.
Ag_07
AG
bullard21k said:

If springer and Marwin are swinging the bat tonight we win.

Oh they can swing the bat
NotGibbs
Gattis going to start the rest of the home games, barring something crazy happening since he's starting tonight
BMX Bandit
Springer has done well against Darvish
TXAggie2011
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Back to back lefties helps dodger bullpen later
Meh. Maybe its close enough of a call here to matter, but I don't agree with giving this much weight.
titanmaster_race
Have 2 SRO to Games 4 and 5. Was planning on taking my dad to 4 and my brother to 5. Unfortunately, I hurt my ankle playing softball last night and don't feel like standing for 6+ hrs 2 days in a row. Thinking about selling my Game 4 tickets and using the profit to buy an extra Game 5 SRO for my dad.

Solid plan or nah?
Beat40
titanmaster_race said:

Have 2 SRO to Games 4 and 5. Was planning on taking my dad to 4 and my brother to 5. Unfortunately, I hurt my ankle playing softball last night and don't feel like standing for 6+ hrs 2 days in a row. Thinking about selling my Game 4 tickets and using the profit to buy an extra Game 5 SRO for my dad.

Solid plan or nah?
You need this:

BMX Bandit
That or a tampon
AggieDub25
How much for game 4?
First Page Last Page
Page 1355 of 1723

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.