HOU@TEX Trash Talking Thread

433,761 Views | 3968 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Charlie Conway
CampingAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If this happens in Arlington, all the Houston folks would be complaining about heat.

In Houston, all the Ranger fans would be groaning about indoor baseball.
Mr Gigem
AG
I would be happy to help out with a suite purchase
TexasRebel
AG
You do know we'd just get drunk and sing the War Hymn.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
I'm in
JABQ04
AG
quote:
quote:
We should (perhaps with AccidentProne's help? ) get one of those 50 person suites for a Rangers/Astros game with the main Rangers and Stros posters invited. Everyone wears nametags - "Hello, my name is (insert Texags handle)" Can you imagine the fun/chaos?

Over/under 3 innings before the ballpark is burned to the ground?

Under.

It would be a bloodbath
DannyDuberstein
AG
Ranger fans would be complaining about the idiot tbat thought it was a good idea to put a hill in CF.
TexasRebel
AG
That's because they are only a 2-dimensional club.
Aggie_3
quote:

Purchase?! We were talking charitable donation for a good cause
Aggie_3
quote:
Ranger fans would be complaining about the idiot tbat thought it was a good idea to put a hill in CF.

Why would we complain when we have hit some nice doubles and triples up that hill
Mr Gigem
AG
quote:
quote:

Well I guess I won't be eating this week
Aggie_3
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's the spirit now just film one of those commercials with the guy that normally walks through the African villages. It can go something like this for just 10 cents a day you can help feed a charitable Rangers front office man for a week
Mr Gigem
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's the spirit now just film one of those commercials with the guy that normally walks through the African villages. It can go something like this for just 10 cents a day you can help feed a charitable Rangers front office man for a week
And instead of Africa, I will be walking along the suite concourse
Aggie_3
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

And instead of Africa, I will be walking along the suite concourse

YES!
Player To Be Named Later
AG
Where are the lAstro fans here who thought the Rangers would go on a losing streak because of Odor's suspension that would cost them the playoffs?

All they did was bring up another quality 2nd bagger and go 5-2 against Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Seattle.

Good call
Street_Cred_Norm
Astros are playing pretty well against terrible teams. Reality sets back in on Monday.
irish pete ag06
AG
quote:
Where are the lAstro fans here who thought the Rangers would go on a losing streak because of Odor's suspension that would cost them the playoffs?

All they did was bring up another quality 2nd bagger and go 5-2 against Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Seattle.

Good call

What Astros fan said that? Nice straw man, MFer.

Most Astros fans recognize Odor as a good player. Doesn't mean he's not a *****.
irish pete ag06
AG
quote:
Astros are playing pretty well against terrible teams. Reality sets back in on Monday.

The same terrible team that swept your ass last time.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
quote:
quote:

Good call

What Astros fan said that? Nice straw man, MFer.

Most Astros fans recognize Odor as a good player. Doesn't mean he's not a *****.

Im pretty sure it was on the Odor thread that got deleted, jackass. Someone asked if Ranger fans would be laughing when Odor's suspension caused them to miss the playoffs by a game or 2.

And that was implying that Texas didn't have a serviceable replacement for 7 days.

So if you're going to call me a liar, you can kiss my ass.
Gigem Trevas
quote:
quote:

6-0 this season. 14 of the last 16. I don't think you can talk ****.
TexasRebel
AG
I can talk a lot of ****.
Cynical_Texan
AG
If we sweep Seattle, looks like we'll have a 7 game winning streak going back on the road to SEA.
DannyDuberstein
AG
quote:
I can talk a lot of ****.

Anyone paying attention knows that the average houston sports fan has no qualms about making a complete fool of themselves.
Gigem Trevas
quote:
If we sweep Seattle, looks like we'll have a 7 game winning streak going back on the road to SEA.

If we lock up the Silver Boot in early June with 10 straight wins to start the year and 3 consecutive sweeps against them I don't think any Houston fan should talk **** for the rest of the year.
Aggie_3
quote:
quote:

If we lock up the Silver Boot in early June with 10 straight wins to start the year and 3 consecutive sweeps against them I don't think any Houston fan should talk **** for the rest of the year.

Or rest of their life
DannyDuberstein
AG
I think we passed the point where they should have stopped talking **** a long, long, lomg time ago.
Cynical_Texan
AG
quote:
Highest head-to-head winning percentage over the last decade (2007-present), min 50 games:

Blue Jays over Twins (.691) 47-21
Phillies over Padres (.692) 45-20
Rangers over Astros (.707) 70-29
Yankees over Twins (.708) 46-19

Agreed Dub.
We fixed the keg
AG
quote:
quote:

Going to need a new broom...ours is getting so much use.
Cynical_Texan
AG
Congratulations on winning today HOU guys. I want you coming into the Ballpark with a lot of confidence.
Ervin Burrell
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

6-0 this season. 14 of the last 16. I don't think you can talk ****.

Don't forget 70 of the last 99.
Mr Gigem
AG
You know what's funny about the Astros current "hot streak?" 8 of their last 10 victories have come against opponents with losing records

Just something to think about when they head up to Arlington to take on a Rangers team that has also won 8 of their last ten games, but against teams with winning records
astros4545
AG
quote:
You know what's funny about the Astros current "hot streak?" 8 of their last 10 victories have come against opponents with losing records

Just something to think about when they head up to Arlington to take on a Rangers team that has also won 8 of their last ten games, but against teams with winning records

True

Also worth noting that we played a very difficult schedule to start the year
Mozart Paintings
AG
quote:
Also worth noting that we played a very difficult schedule to start the year

And played quite poorly.

The Astros definitely have six games against opponents over 0.500 that the Rangers don't. That would be the six games that they lost to the Rangers.
Frok
AG
quote:

We weren't playing well against anyone so I'll take it.

Hopefully we get a few wins against a quality opponent this week.
Ag_07
AG
quote:
I think we passed the point where they should have stopped talking **** a long, long, lomg time ago.

Yet quite a few of you morons post on here 'Where are all the Astros shlt talkers?' or 'Boy they've gone silent'.

Rangers may have a good team, but jeez they have a God awful fan base.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Looks like I hit a nerve. Fanbase worthiness talk is the best you can do?
First Page Last Page
Page 51 of 114

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.