HOU@TEX Trash Talking Thread

424,286 Views | 3968 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Charlie Conway
irish pete ag06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
I think we passed the point where they should have stopped talking **** a long, long, lomg time ago.

Yet quite a few of you morons post on here 'Where are all the Astros shlt talkers?' or 'Boy they've gone silent'.

Rangers may have a good team, but jeez they have a God awful fan base.
Not a single one of them will show up here if/when the tide turns.

Of if they do, it will be time machine smack.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
I think we passed the point where they should have stopped talking **** a long, long, lomg time ago.

Yet quite a few of you morons post on here 'Where are all the Astros shlt talkers?' or 'Boy they've gone silent'.

Rangers may have a good team, but jeez they have a God awful fan base.
Not a single one of them will show up here if/when the tide turns.

Of if they do, it will be time machine smack.
The only reason you boys aren't here running "time machine" smack is because you don't have it to run.
TexasRebel
AG
Well yeah... The difference is that we like the Astros all of the time.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I think the ranger bandwagon smack from astros fans is honestly the funniest smack of all. Seriously, save yourself the time, hold up the moron flag, and just crawl back to where you came from.
TexasRebel
AG
Well then... Deny it.
3B Paul 97
AG
Ready for a good series. Both teams playing well, but I expect the Stros to break through this week.
mAgnoliAg
AG
quote:
I think the ranger bandwagon smack from astros fans is honestly the funniest smack of all. Seriously, save yourself the time, hold up the moron flag, and just crawl back to where you came from.

Fight it then. Whatcha got?
DannyDuberstein
AG
I'm trying to help you, but You two nimrods are proving my point. Anyone who thinks houston fans are less bandwagon are ****ing idiots.

Wait, now that I check attendance last year for Houston, there was no wagon.
irish pete ag06
AG
quote:
I'm trying to help you, but You two nimrods are proving my point. Anyone who thinks houston fans are less bandwagon are ****ing idiots.

Wait, now that I check attendance last year for Houston, there was no wagon.
ATTENDANCE SMACK HOW ORIGINAL
DannyDuberstein
AG
As opposed to bandwagon talk?
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Fight it with what? Good lord. I live in Houston but was born in Bryan and grew up going to Rangers games when I spent summers with my grand parents. This notion that somehow all Rangers fans showed up five years ago is absurd. Like I said, I've lived in Houston for 20 years with the exception of when I was at A&M. I'm sure the Rangers have seen more people pay attention in the last five years. That happens with winning teams. If you don't think the exact same thing happened in Houston in the late 90s and mid 00s you're nuts. It's nonsensical smack and is every bit the pot calling the kettle black if it was even legit.

All that aside, I'd go so far as to stipulate that nobody on these threads just switched allegiances and started liking the Rangers or the Astros over winning seasons.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Please stop. Your loved ones are begging you to stop bringing shame upon their house.
Ag_07
AG
Wait a second...When I said God awful I didn't mean attendance.

I meant y'all are the dootchiest, most idiotic, arrogant dumb facks in the nation. It has nothing to do with attendance.

The only people that can stand Ranger fans are other Ranger fans.
DannyDuberstein
AG
As opposed to the upstanding astros fans where posters out here get their panties in a wad and beg for pitches to be thrown at players heads and it gets a ****load of stars. I've seen that bit over and over. Quit acting like a baylor fan.
TexasRebel
AG
Those are not baseball fans.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I guess you're right. They're astros fans.
gigem1223
quote:
The only people that can stand Astro fans are other Astro fans.
TexasRebel
AG
This is new... Now you don't even know what the Astros are?

Just remember FAST...
Aggie_3
quote:
Those are not baseball fans.

Bull**** it's the dumb ****s from yalls own thread that go whining to daddy anyone says a unkind word on yalls thread
Aggie_3
quote:
This is new... Now you don't even know what the Astros are?

Just remember FAST...

Yeah we do they are that worthless turd that just won't wash away every time that god awful **** stain of a city floods
TexasRebel
AG
Anyone who enjoys a HBP is not a fan of baseball no matter what thread they post on.
TexasRebel
AG
Just trying to redisplace the Katrina displacements. Ike was a bust.
Aggie_3
quote:
Just trying to redisplace the Katrina displacements. Ike was a bust.

Okay I laughed at this one good **** right there
mhayden
Astros could leave Texas 11 games back. In mid-June.
Mr Gigem
AG
quote:
Astros could will leave Texas 11 games back. In mid-June.
FTFY
Cynical_Texan
AG
I've followed baseball in Texas since before most of you picked up your first glove (if even)... Enos Cabell, Joaquin Anujar, Cesar Cedeno, Buddy Bell, Charlie Hough, Ruben Sierra etc etc.

I give you Astros fans crap because you act like bleeding vags when someone talks bad about "your Stros"

You'll get beat down again starting tonight and start crying more about how the Rangers are thugs, their fans suck or whatever weak smack you invent.

"Your team" is a black hole of suckage, blame your GM and Manager because the team itself has decent pieces.
irish pete ag06
AG
quote:

I give you Astros fans crap because you act like bleeding vags when someone talks bad about "your Stros"

This coming from Rangers fans is quite humorous. The same group that accused us of "blowing Bautista" multiple times simply because we didn't get in line with Rangers opinions and post selfies in our "The Punch" tshirt. You're right, this board is full of bleeding vags. They wear a lighter shade of blue.
dave94
AG
I don't think the Rangers thread has ever gone crying to the mods to get negative comments deleted.
Ag_07
AG
quote:
I don't think the Rangers thread has ever gone crying to the mods to get negative comments deleted.

FLAGGED

Take that beetch
irish pete ag06
AG
quote:

I don't think Astros fans have talked sheet in the Rangers thread.
gigemJTH12
AG
Odor will be lucky to get out of this series without Altuve whipping his ass
Quincey P. Morris
AG
quote:

For what exactly?
PacifistAg
AG
quote:
quote:

For what exactly?
Aren't they both Venezuelan? Thought I had heard they were actually friends, and IIRC, Altuve said he had no problem w/ Odor's slide into 2nd last year when he slid into Altuve.
Hamburger Dan
Game time tonight, 7:05.
Astros meltdown, 7:35.
gigemJTH12
AG
I was being really sarcastic. I just thought of something controversial to type for this thread and posted it. see emoticon.
First Page Last Page
Page 52 of 114

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.