HOU@TEX Trash Talking Thread

430,795 Views | 3968 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Charlie Conway
astros4545
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Baseball Games won in October 2016

Astros - 1
Rangers - 0
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
ebdb_bnb said:

Ranger fanboys seem awfully butthurt after the Canadians took the broom to their a**. Some are so upset, they've seemed to have lost their TA's password.

No much to be upset with Astros about. As has been pointed out, due to the fact that the Astros organization was embarrassingly forced to switch to the same league and division as the Rangers, the Rangers get to play the Astros much more often, resulting in more wins per season. In fact, I'd say that the switch and the futility of the Astros vs the Rangers is the reason that the Rangers will be celebrating their second straight division title.
ebdb_bnb
^
Oh look, another one.
TexasRebel
AG
Well that's the pinnacle of MLB success, eh?
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Of course not. But neither is sitting at home during the playoffs.
dave94
AG
ebdb_bnb said:

Ranger fanboys seem awfully butthurt after the Canadians took the broom to their a**. Some are so upset, they've seemed to have lost their TA's password.

It takes a couple days to come to grips with our team's playoffs being over, especially that abruptly, but that's why we follow them for 162 games. To get there. I'll take a tough loss in the playoffs anytime over not making it to the tournament.
Gigem Trevas
dave94 said:

ebdb_bnb said:

It takes a couple days to come to grips with our team's playoffs being over, especially that abruptly, but that's why we follow them for 162 games. To get there. I'll take a tough loss in the playoffs anytime over not making it to the tournament.

I had an Astros fan telling me they would rather not make the playoffs and lose to the same team twice. So they would rather the Aggies not make the Supers because they lost to TCU two years in a row. The logic is mind boggling.
We fixed the keg
AG
TexasRebel said:

Nothing about that is transitive.

Against common competition the two clubs did the same.
Oh but how context helps. Your response to Nuke was transitive. Since the Astros won as many as the Rangers when you remove head to head, why would you think the Rangers would do anything in the playoffs since the Astros didn't make it.

It doesn't matter anyway, we got swept and the playoffs were a huge disappointment for a team that was much better than they played. The season; however, was great. Most of the predictions I read had us finishing 2nd or 3rd to Houston/Seattle alternating 1st/2nd.
We fixed the keg
AG
If the Rangers suck something fierce yet they own the Astros, what does that say about Houston?
TexasRebel
AG
Right! I guess there was a little bit of a transitive relation in there...

The Astros might've won a few in the post season.
TexasRebel
AG
Houston feels better when lil sister is happy when she wins.
We fixed the keg
AG
TexasRebel said:

Houston feels better when lil sister is happy when she wins.
Ok, that made me spit up a little coffee
Farmer1906
AG
Reading a few of these posts is pretty entertaining.
tjack16
AG
PWestAg18 said:

Oh how the tables have turned
Charlie Conway
whole lotta names in here that don't seem to want to post on this years thread
First Page Refresh
Page 114 of 114

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.