Anyone collect NBA cards?

38,258 Views | 298 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Blonde Coffee Beans
txagman1998
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Unfortunately I did not get chosen on either the Fanatics drop or the EQL for this. I considered the instant rips thinking this would be the last 2025-26 set, but then Topps announced a new 2025-26 release is coming and I will save my money for that.

Blonde Coffee Beans
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I really like these but they're all graded 8 or 9. Im not seeing a PSA 10

Blonde Coffee Beans
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I won't this card today

Harry Stone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Heres a few of my aggie cards









Harry Stone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG


Aggiebaker07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hell of a collection.
Blonde Coffee Beans
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aggiebaker07 said:

Hell of a collection.

For sure. He's got great stuff
NoahAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Love the Achane 1 of 1.
FTAG 2000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Picked up two boxes of the Bowman football release today to break with the boy.

First pack. It's hard to see but it's 7/10. Can't find any comps on this.

Not a fan of Beck so plan to part with this as soon as we can.

Think I need to figure out how to get him to Vegas, on a ridiculous heater on pulls.
TomDoss91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have an extra full run of Topps Complete Sets from 1992-93 to 2009-10...includes all of the short print rookies from the 99-00 / 00-01 / 01-02 sets.

Send me a message if interested. Figure I can cut out some of the eBay % cut and you can save a boatload on shipping if you're within a few hours of San Antonio (willing to deliver depending on how far).

NoahAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Afraid to ask but how much for the 09-10?
TomDoss91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Planning to sell this as a lot...but...I have another 2009-10...last 2 on eBay sold for $3000 and $2499....I can be negotiated below the lower number depending on factors. If you're still interested, send me an email....phonetically with removing the dashes:

tango-alpha-mike-uniform-9-1-at-gmail-dot-com
Head Ninja In Charge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
03-04 set price? 96-97 set price?
TomDoss91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think I have extras of both of those sets as well. Will have to verify next time I visit storage unit. Overall price would depend on location (do I deliver? you pick up? ship?)...paying cash or Venmo...etc.

Comps are around $800 for both...likely would want to be IVO that number. If still interested, reach out to same email referenced earlier
NoahAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Didn't go crazy, but just pre-ordered a 26-27 Flagship hobby and a mega box.
FTAG 2000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Annoyed. Had the hobby box in my cart and then it showed unavailable when trying to make through checkout
TomDoss91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Took about 8-9 minutes to get in but was able to get 2 jumbo hobby
Aggiebaker07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I tried for the Cosmic Baseball and Inception Football on Monday. Had my boxes in the queue right at the drop and they were sold-out by the time got to checkout within five minutes of the drop.
Blonde Coffee Beans
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aggiebaker07 said:

I tried for the Cosmic Baseball and Inception Football on Monday. Had my boxes in the queue right at the drop and they were sold-out by the time got to checkout within five minutes of the drop.

Please are crazy
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.