***** USA vs Uruguay Official Thread *****

29,644 Views | 788 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by fig96
aggiephoenix02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hahaha…
nickstro66
AG
trash

oh no
AG
I'm pretty sure Carley and Clint are boning
zgolfz85
AG
Was really looking forward to this tournament carrying us into the Olympics and then straight into football. So much for that, still got euros and Wimbledon and British open I guess
oh no
AG
PatAg said:

It never entered my mind that we would not advance before the tournament started.
bolivia and Panama were in the group for chist's sakes
TXAggie2011
AG
oh no said:

Her and her husband just said they were having their first baby so that'd be quite the development…let's see what the kid looks like
zgolfz85
AG
nickstro66 said:

trash

That's insane
zgolfz85
AG
TXAggie2011 said:

oh no said:

Her and her husband just said they were having their first baby so that'd be quite the development…let's see what the kid looks like

That East Texas stud has a free pass to bone any wives he wants
aggiephoenix02
nickstro66 said:

trash

That ref was on the take. The fix was in, and he was dealing from the bottom of the deck. I'm telling you, he's crooked as a dogs hind leg…

Edit: You have to read this post in the voice of a 1930's radio reporter…
aggiephoenix02
oh no said:

If they have a kid together… I'm just saying…
KCup17
AG
aggiephoenix02 said:

oh no said:

If they have a kid together… I'm just saying…

Well Carli is pregnant… but it ain't Clint's
Juan Solo
AG
Mia Hamm and Nomar Garciaparra produce anything ?
PatAg
AG
Rudyjax said:

The fact the 2 interim coaches we had had them playing better is a huge indictment on Ggg.
GREAT point
Rudyjax
AG
Juan Solo said:

Mia Hamm and Nomar Garciaparra produce anything ?
They have twins that are going into their senior year of high school.
I think one is a stud softball player.

No soccer.

Rudyjax
AG
aggiephoenix02 said:

nickstro66 said:

trash

That ref was on the take. The fix was in, and he was dealing from the bottom of the deck. I'm telling you, he's crooked as a dogs hind leg…
This is just nuts.

PatAg
AG
Ok so the next 3 friendlies are all in international window.
Fire Gregg now, you have 1.5 months to hire his replacement and bring in all your top players to start figuring things out
concac
AG
I think we have a bunch of soft players. Too much having their asses kissed because they happen to play in Europe. Golden generation this, golden generation that. They're just not as good as what we wish them to be.
La Bamba
AG
So with this disappointing result, one has to assume it's over for Berhalter and it's Jesse Marsch's job to lose, especially given the fact Canada is into the knockout stage. I'll admit I don't know all the ins and outs as to why Marsch didn't get the job after the Berhalter / Reyna drama following WC 22, but at this point you gotta assume he'll be called up wouldn't he?
PatAg
AG
PatAg
AG
La Bamba said:

So with this disappointing result, one has to assume it's over for Berhalter and it's Jesse Marsch's job to lose, especially given the fact Canada is into the knockout stage. I'll admit I don't know all the ins and outs as to why Marsch didn't get the job after the Berhalter / Reyna drama following WC 22, but at this point you gotta assume he'll be called up wouldn't he?
I dont want Marsch either
concac
AG
La Bamba said:

If I was Marsh. I would tell USSF to go EAD.
La Bamba
AG
PatAg said:

La Bamba said:

Who else would be a viable option?
aggiephoenix02
Unemployed said:

I think we have a bunch of soft players. Too much having their asses kissed because they happen to play in Europe. Golden generation this, golden generation that. They're just not as good as what we wish them to be.
I really think our 2002 WC squad would beat any team we've fielded since. We peaked in Korea/Japan 2002…
wangus12
AG
I don't think Marsch will come. I'm pretty sure he wanted the job last year after getting fired by Leeds and we didn't offer it to him.
La Bamba
AG
Double post
oh no
AG
La Bamba said:

PatAg said:

La Bamba said:

Who else would be viable options?
klopp!
Rudyjax
AG
La Bamba said:

I hope not.
Rudyjax
AG
Has anyone ever seen a call like that handball when a team is breaking outside of youth soccer ?
TRM
AG
Rudyjax
AG
deadbq03
AG
Unemployed said:

I think they are good, but many of them just simply aren't gonna play as well for us as they do for their clubs. I think a lot of that is having a vibes coach like Ggg. A lot of it has to do with the fact that many consider Europe their home more than America… and for the others, they come back here and play in front of empty stadiums, or stadiums filled with opposing fans. They all seem jaded and just going through the motions.
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
Wow, and yet GGG prob still won't be fired.
Rudyjax
AG
deadbq03 said:

Unemployed said:

I think they are good, but many of them just simply aren't gonna play as well for us as they do for their clubs. I think a lot of that is having a vibes coach like Ggg. A lot of it has to do with the fact that many consider Europe their home more than America… and for the others, they come back here and play in front of empty stadiums, or stadiums filled with opposing fans. They all seem jaded and just going through the motions.
Nah... they're not put in positions to be successful. They're thinking way too much and not just playing soccer.

That's on Ggg.
deadbq03
AG
oh no said:

La Bamba said:

PatAg said:

La Bamba said:

Who else would be viable options?
klopp!
Not until next summer if he sticks to his word.
Juan Solo
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.