*****COPA America 2024*****

46,954 Views | 850 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by tysker
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Baby faced 17 year old is pretty stout for someone who goes to ground so easily.
oh no
AG
If the ref is tracking properly, there should be about 10' stoppage for this half
oh no
AG
oh no said:

If the ref is tracking properly, there should be about 10' stoppage for this half
lol there was 2
Mathguy64
AG
I'm not sure what this is. What it's not is soccer.
Pahdz
This game is teetering and I'm all in for it
Pahdz
Turf looks like trash
oh no
AG
Could be a red nandez don't argue
oh no
AG
Studs up
wangus12
AG
Endrick is not a CF. Dude needs to be on the Wong roasting the outside
wangus12
AG
He's gone
Mathguy64
AG
He had the gall to argue the yellow. That is such a nasty tackle.
oh no
AG
This match has been hard to watch with both teams flopping around like fish out of water and ref not cautioning enough early to get it under control. Should be a dagger for Uruguay man down now though
IowaAg07
AG
How is the Uruguay player arguing about the yellow when he had to have felt how hard he hit Rodrigo's ankle?
Mathguy64
AG
Bwahahaha. Brazil commited 2 different spa fouls against Nunez and neither were called.
Mathguy64
AG
Perreira had done everything but collect his Oscar these last 2 minutes.
oh no
AG
This flopping is getting ridiculous
Poot
This is terrible soccer.

*terrible to watch anyway
Mathguy64
AG
37 fouls. And im betting 30 he just refused to call or ignored.
Texas velvet maestro
to me Paqueta represents the downfall of Brazilian football. Heavy footed, poor momentum control, mediocre 1st touch. little creativity relative to so many who came before him. not nimble. no joga bonita Hard to believe he and these others are the best offering brazil trots out of that massive pool of talent.

Milan was his 1st stop in europe and I bet he didn't score 3 goals for us in 40 starts. so oversold
Mathguy64
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

to me Paqueta represents the downfall of Brazilian football. Heavy footed, poor momentum control, mediocre 1st touch. little creativity relative to so many who came before him. not nimble. no joga bonita Hard to believe he and these others are the best offering brazil trots out of that massive pool of talent.

Paqueta is super creative. To place wagers on yourself to get yellow cards takes creativity.
LouisHerbertWong
AG
Silver lining: Straight to PKs. Ugly match. Euros head and shoulders above Copa Garbage.
PatAg
AG
That looked like a nervous smile.when he took the ball.
Not a bad pk, great save
wangus12
AG
When you lead off with a CB who doesn't take pens, you know Brazil is probably ****ed
Mathguy64
AG
Clank.
birdman
Get cute and you miss.
Texas velvet maestro
Mathguy64 said:

Texas velvet maestro said:

Paqueta is super creative. To place wagers on yourself to get yellow cards takes creativity.
he was a yellow card machine straight off the boat. a clod. you know, compared to what you expect from brazil's next big thing. brazils biggest problem might be that they can't keep the crime out.
In Argentina they don't f around w gangsters. the frkn military will take them for a drive.
birdman
Mathguy64 said:

37 fouls. And im betting 30 he just refused to call or ignored.
30 seems low to me.
Thunder18
AG
Bye bye Brazil
birdman
Good win for Uruguay.

They needed an ugly rock fight. They played the way that gave them the best chance to win.
Pahdz
Ugly game but the right team gets the result
oh no
AG
Uruguay is good. Colombia looks like the best team in this tournament but semi finals that include Argentina, Uruguay, and Colombia is solid
Pahdz
Pulling for Colombia the rest of the way
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
What a turd of a game that was. Woof.
Danger Mouse
AG
For this level of competition, it was the absolute worse soccer match I have ever watched. I have been a soccer fan since 1994, and this Brazilian squad is the worse lineup I have seen. This team is absolutely garbage without Vini Jr.
Class of '91 (MEEN)
Mathguy64
AG
No one could have looked good yesterday or frankly won in a reasonable way yesterday.

Uruguay were whistled for 25 fouls and probably had 10-15 more that were just ignored. There isn't a team alive that can play soccer in that environment. It was disgraceful soccer.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.