* WC Group E thread (Spain, Costa Rica, Germany, Japan) *

21,710 Views | 532 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by EastSideAg2002
deadbq03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
At first I thought "oat" was a weird typo. Well done.
JJxvi
AG
It doesn't help that the people on TV dont understand what they are seeing/saying. They **** people up on the rules with platitudes and bad information all the time (and this happens in all sports I watch on TV, they routinely dont know the real rules, or arent smart enough to use all available information).

Mark Clattenburg declared immediately after the goal that it was "clearly out of play and would be chalked off" when they showed the same skewed perspective replay that the tweet demonstrates. I suspect Mark Clattenburg knows the rules, but its kinda disturbing that in the moment he doesn't have the snap to understand the angle and perspective and how where the camera is affects how he perceives the 3 dimensional space.
safety guy
AG
Once Germany realized that Spain had lost the game to Japan, they could have eliminated Spain by just letting Costa Rica score enough to win the game. That would have eliminated Spain. There was almost no way Germany was making up the goal differential on Spain. I didn't se the Spain match but I hope they fought to try to win the game.
Rudyjax
AG
jeffk said:

Some of y'all really believe this "Germany was too woke" as the reason they got knocked out in group?
World Cup has F16 bleeding over here.
TXAggie2011
AG
PascalsWager said:

Jarrin' Jay said:

Regardless, Germany should be proud, they accomplished what they really needed to at the WC.... sending a SJW message...................................
Thats what German football is.

Outside of Bayern Munich and few "plastic" clubs, most Bundesliga clubs don't care about winning or entertainment. They seem to exist as some kind of community do-goodery organizations. Its their business, but I wouldn't watch waste time watching that league.
Bizarre take
oh no
AG
deadbq03 said:

At first I thought "oat" was a weird typo. Well done.
you don't get oat & a boat much, do ya, ya hoser?
deadbq03
AG
EastSideAg2002

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.