Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

*****Fightin' Texas Aggies vs. SCAR 'Cocks*****

181,595 Views | 2776 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by outsiderlookingin
deer corn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Announcers are still in the booth eating fried fair food and talking about how King got injured.
fightinag
Maybe we can go B A C K to the Big 12 and win a couple of games.......cause it ain't happening in the SEC
NEXT YEAR IS HERE.......again
Artorias
AG
fightinag said:

Maybe we can go B A C K to the Big 12 and win a couple of games.......cause it ain't happening in the SEC
It didn't happen when we were in the B12 either
Psycho Bunny
Artorias said:

fightinag said:

It didn't happen when we were in the B12 either

I hear the AAC needs new members
DGrimesAg92
Thank God for 1939 or it would be miserable to be an Aggie Football fan.
94chem
My favorite play of the game was when 76 turns around and asks what the snap count is...and then false starts. Need to start handing out Adderall on the sidelines.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Stat Monitor Repairman
Been out of pocket and missed the game. Just now logging on. Someone give me tldr
tlepoC
AG
TLDR

You are better off not caring and not watching. Keep doing whatever forced you to be out of pocket
45-70Ag
AG
htownag10
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Been out of pocket and missed the game. Just now logging on. Someone give me tldr

Same circus. Different opponent
94chem
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Ags were totally dominant physically and should have easily controlled this game for a 31-13 win or similar. Yet, critical mistakes, 80 - 90% mental, in all 3 phases of the game resulted in a loss. Haynes King was injured, but before that he showed that even though he is able to make some good plays, his indecisiveness and the total inability of the offense to generate any easy yardage through mismatches, and once again he missed opportunities and made disastrous throws that undermined any chance to take control of what should have been a comfortable win.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
outsiderlookingin
fightinag said:

LOL. Road trips were certainly easier than Columbia, SC.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.