Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Jacka$$ of the game

8,227 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ozamataz Buckshank 01
NavyVetAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I saw that. We were waiting for the corps to march in but that dude was annoying af so we just went in and found our seats. Reminded me of the street preachers from monty python "life of Brian"
rootube
AG
GrapevineAg said:

For the OP, here's a screen grab from the fancam (you can see the row 30 number on the steps)..

A drunk idiot rolled over someone wife. I think we can move on from teens looking at their phones and focus our anger at the real jackasses of the game.
NavyVetAg
AG
We had some olds in front of us that reeked of beer burps. Spent the entire game sitting, drinking, and not yelling.

I say olds but I mean people my age. I'm old but yelled my ass off. Everyone else in my section was pretty cool though. Even the gumps.
annie88
AG
The early 20s kid and his friend who were on the row behind us. I had not seen these two before but sometimes the guy behind us sells his tickets, I'm on first deck near the 40 yard line, and even though we were playing pretty well the entire game, any time A&M would have a bad play he would start yelling 'you suck'. Called several of the defensive players out by name saying they sucked and it times said Jimbo sucked.

He was just yelling at the top of his lungs and going on and on and on about it it was more annoying than just a comment here and there. I really felt like telling him just to STFU.

I gave him a few little dirty eyerolls, but I didn't get into it with him because his dad (think it's his dad they looked very similar) sits there normally with the other guy who wasn't there this week and was behind me so I decided to let it go but the young guy was just being an idiot. He and his friend seem to be drinking too much beer too.

I hope they don't return. The father can yell a few dumb things like 'idiot' and 'you need to Coach Jimbo' now and then but he's mostly nice guy and funny and he's not as obnoxious about it.

But most of the time it didn't get to me because I was enjoying the game so much and we were having such a great time. I've been doing this for 40 years, ain't my first rodeo.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
StinkyPinky
AG
My wife, when she ignored me when I suggested a 4th quarter hummer would most likely help our chances to win. I've always had a fascination with 4 wheel drive vehicles and believe they bring me luck.
Anchorhold
Give me your tickets and I'll make sure the twerp keeps his trap shut.
BadAggie
AG
bickag05 said:

The guy preaching fire and brimstone using two loudspeakers at the top of 12th Man statue/monument. Blocking it and refusing to move....saw a bunch of kids wanting pics with statue and parents just moved on....and he continued during corp march in.

Imagine if he and Listeater procreated. That would be the most despised individual ever in Aggieland
annie88
AG
Anchorhold said:

Give me your tickets and I'll make sure the twerp keeps his trap shut.

Hell no, nobody gets my tickets.

It didn't ruin my game he just was irritating as **** at times.

Good try though.

There was a certain coaches wife that used to sit behind us years ago, I won't say which one, but had the most annoying yelling voice I've ever heard in my 40 years of football. If I can deal through her I can deal with this punk. I was just nominating him as my jack ass of the game.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Ozamataz Buckshank 01
AG
Bonzer103 said:

The refs who allowed themselves to let Saban get into their head and call defensive illegal procedure on our hand signals .

This!
"You can't grade the success of a CEO by how likeable he is."
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.