Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Jacka$$ of the game

8,230 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ozamataz Buckshank 01
QB1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'll start:

The 5 coeds in front of me who were more interested in social media than yelling and being into the game. Section 343, row 30, you know who you are....probably updating your profile pic again even though you changed it like 45 times during the course of the game.

Get over yourselves!

Serious question - how the hell did they have such good service? My AT&T and the wifi were both non existent.
FriscoKid
AG
I'd like to see pics if you got them.
Deplorable
Wait. What were YOU doing on your phone during the game?
100% Pure Aggie
WE HAVE RULES!
AggDogg61
Seeing Saban and that dang duck talk to Prime Time at every break.
TyperWoods
QB1 said:

I'll start:

The 5 coeds in front of me who were more interested in social media than yelling and being into the game. Section 343, row 30, you know who you are....probably updating your profile pic again even though you changed it like 45 times during the course of the game.

Get over yourselves!

Serious question - how the hell did they have such good service? My AT&T and the wifi were both non existent.

They probably didn't.....and couldn't figure out why their profile pic changes weren't sticking.

Blondes?
AXISMEAT
AG
The Bama fan who threw a fit and tossed his popcorn in the air after the return for a TD and then proceeded to talk smack to the guy who got bumped by the popcorn container. My only thought was that's a stupid way to waste $8 (or whatever popcorn costs now a days).
Charlie Moran
AG
2 nominees
4 drunk guys in 308 , finally left at halftime after one of them fell 2 rows onto an old lady in front of them. Gathered up most of their beer before they left , forgot a cell phone but came back for it

Alabama lady next to my daughter's friend who kept complaining it was too loud
rab79
AG
satan's security people after the game
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
Drake aTm
AG
"Maroon Dawn"
AgBQ-00
AG
Got a message from a buddy at the game: He said we have to win this game the Bammer behind me just puked down the back of my shirt.

So I nominate the Bama puker guy
Jawbreaker
Drake aTm said:

"Maroon Dawn"
This
AggiePetro07
AG
Drake aTm said:

"Maroon Dawn"
EOT
Tudster
AG
The Jack wagon in section 410 who watched the entirety of the Michigan vs Nebraska game on their phone and kept showing plays from that game to his friends who were not interested in the least.
AgTrip
OG UNF said:

Looking at boobs on the Game Thread!!!
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
AggiePetro07 said:

Drake aTm said:

"Maroon Dawn"
EOT
I believe it's jackass of the game, not jackass of the millennium.
Old Sarge
AG
MarathonAg12
The bama fan who killed the Auburn fan outside his house
MooreTrucker
AG
AgTrip said:

OG UNF said:

Looking at boobs on the Game Thread!!!
Boobs on the game thread??????
zephyr88
AG
QB1 said:

I'll start:

Get over yourselves!

Really... who says 'coeds'... you sure you weren't sitting in the horseshoe circa 1978?

Classof1998
AG
The Bama Hillbilly who ****ed up Auburn's tree 10 years ago
Right On
Charlie Murphy
John Merchie from Bama. Multiple "shushing" the crowd hand signs. Oops
StinkyPinky
AG
The refs who allowed themselves to let Saban get into their head and call defensive illegal procedure on our hand signals .
The Agly Duckling
AggiePetro07 said:

Drake aTm said:

"Maroon Dawn"
EOT
If we're gonna start ending threads over this, can somebody explain to us LOL Dumbs what the hell "Maroon Dawn" is?

TIA,

And LOL Dumb
WES2006AG
AG
The Agly Duckling said:

AggiePetro07 said:

Drake aTm said:

"Maroon Dawn"
EOT
If we're gonna start ending threads over this, can somebody explain to us LOL Dumbs what the hell "Maroon Dawn" is?

TIA,

And LOL Dumb
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3236691/1

He is the moron who decided to meltdown over the sips scoring a few early touchdowns and project his miserable life onto our football team.
The Agly Duckling
WES2006AG said:

The Agly Duckling said:

AggiePetro07 said:

Drake aTm said:

"Maroon Dawn"
EOT

TIA,

And LOL Dumb

He is the moron who decided to meltdown over the sips scoring a few early touchdowns and project his miserable life onto our football team.

Oh, my. Thank you for sharing. Wow, that's embarrassing. And I've enjoyed some of his or her past posts, too.
bickag05
AG
The guy preaching fire and brimstone using two loudspeakers at the top of 12th Man statue/monument. Blocking it and refusing to move....saw a bunch of kids wanting pics with statue and parents just moved on....and he continued during corp march in.
JWinTX
WES2006AG said:

The Agly Duckling said:

AggiePetro07 said:

Drake aTm said:

"Maroon Dawn"
EOT

TIA,

And LOL Dumb

Maroon Dawn is the worst. She bleeds hard...
GrapevineAg
AG
For the OP, here's a screen grab from the fancam (you can see the row 30 number on the steps)..
BadMoonRisin
AG
Do we really have to call out the row number? That's creepy af.
It's not the severity of the punishment that deters crime; it's the certainty of it.
iisanaggie
AG
Levy!

The guy in 415 who is the self-appointed yell leader and stands in front of people most of the game and yells obscenities. This game he decided to run up and down the steps to get us to yell. A couple of times he was mad because people weren't yelling...tv timeout guy was still on the field. Dude, we have done this before. I paid my dues in the student section. I will stand when needed but will also be respectful of the people around me who can't stand the entire game.
SoTexAg91
AG
Drake aTm said:

"Maroon Dawn"

"Maroon Poon"
aggiejim70
AG
Amen brother, it says something in the Bible about that......putting away the things you did as a child.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
gigem70
AG
Charlie Moran said:

2 nominees
4 drunk guys in 308 , finally left at halftime after one of them fell 2 rows onto an old lady in front of them. Gathered up most of their beer before they left , forgot a cell phone but came back for it

Alabama lady next to my daughter's friend who kept complaining it was too loud

Since my wife and I were the ones this drunk idiot fell on from two rows above he definitely gets my vote. In addition to knocking us down my cap ended up in the section below and was retrieved by my wife.
Not sure she would be thrilled about "old lady". Wouldn't lady have worked instead?
TXAGBQ76
AG
His security folks were fine, the problem was a local cop
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.