Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

If we do have football... and Mond is the starting QB

19,703 Views | 151 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TyperWoods
Milwaukees Best Light
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hell yes I'm going to watch and support my Ags.
Bucketrunner
Nope. I want my money back, too.
LB12Diamond
AG
Yes

Because I'm supporting the Texas A&M football team. I was not the biggest fan of Mond the football player long before this. I will be curious how this affects his play. He was never the sharpest player so if he is even more distracted now, might get even uglier. If it does not distract him it shows he never really cared about It but just doing it because someone else was directing him.

I hope he's able to focus on football. We shall see.
spherical
AG
jasonrgr said:

This is a preview to dozens of the team kneeling during the National Anthem and the leadersip blaming empty seats on covid.

Why do none of you know that the team has never been on the field during the national anthem?
Phoenix1
No
Phoenix1
The best thing that could happen for this team would be Mond getting replaced in the pre-season.
Ags2013
AG
Yup cancel culture is for babies
AggFan41
No, **** Mond
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Nope.

Cliff Booth
AG
No.
OrygunAg
AG
Year over year I find I care less and less about it. Gave up on nfl years ago. The headwinds of concussion, money, covid and now this have probably killed it for me at the college level.
It has definitely soured it for me at the youth level.
RadAg14
AG
Yeah
rootube
AG
Serious question about the folks who are loudly quitting on Aggie football. Does your quitting apply to posting on the football board because we could use a good house cleaning. I can now update the quitter spreadsheet thanks to this thread.
merch
I will support the team. I don't paint all with the same brush like Mond does with the corps...thus, if Mond does well, that is good for the team.

I can do that and not care for Mond.
Commander Gorn
AG
I don't want to...but I probably will
Speedystooth
AG
I recon Mond will be our starting qb and each of you but hurt fruitcakes will be tuning in to watch.
jrdaustin
AG
rootube said:

Serious question about the folks who are loudly quitting on Aggie football. Does your quitting apply to posting on the football board because we could use a good house cleaning. I can now update the quitter spreadsheet thanks to this thread.

No, I'll still be on the football board. For no other reason but to annoy you.
khat79
AG
texastexastexas said:

Hahaha yeah, okay. Assuming we do have football I'll see 95% of y'all back on here in a few months.
I hope not. Last thing we need is people who don't go to the university actually PAYING just to boo Mond. That's an even worse situation. I hope they truly do just leave.
offenseguru
AG
But does she have an obvious hitch in her throwing motion that makes it so slow for the ball to come out everyone in the stadium can anticipate where it's going?
khat79
AG
jrdaustin said:

rootube said:

No, I'll still be on the football board. For no other reason but to annoy you.
If you're not an Aggie anymore and can't support the University and its students, then please leave
levypantsEOY
themanychildrenofDave said:

I recon Mond will be our starting qb and each of you but hurt fruitcakes will be tuning in to watch.

Ding ding we have a winner.
Every one of these precious little posters is going to be right back here this fall to discuss the games. Their excuses for re-assessing their ridiculous threats to quit following the team are going to be adorable.
Philip J Fry
AG
Such a childish an immature take. It's almost as if PV is posting the same idiotic takes under multiple socks.
Eagle78
Aggie said:

Will you support A&M football?

No for me

of course I will. So what, Mond has a different view than others here. Different points of view is what makes the world go round. Now if he escalates it from where things are now, I may well have a different opinion.
ABATTBQ11
AG
If there is and Mond is starting, I've only got two words:

ROLL. TIDE.
ABATTBQ11
AG
merch said:

I will support the team. I don't paint all with the same brush like Mond does with the corps...thus, if Mond does well, that is good for the team.

I can do that and not care for Mond.

The problem for me is that the team supports him in this and many are right there along with him. It's not just him.
khat79
AG
If you cannot support Texas A&M, its students, professors, athletes, and administration as they take down the statue of Sully, the rest of us understand. If you don't feel you want to donate anymore, we understand. If you don't want to show up to the games anymore, we understand. If you are not an Aggie anymore, we completely get it. I would respectfully ask you to stop doing all this and move on with your lives. Please do not show up to our beautiful campus to defend a statue for a school you attended 1-4 decades ago.
tmaggies
AG
AggieCVQ said:

No. I hardly watch any NFL, because they got annoying. CFB will be tough to quit, but I can always spend more time at the beach.

Or the deer stand.....
Post removed:
by user
Texas A&M
Aggie said:

Will you support A&M football?

No for me

No
agz win
AG
Absofreakinglutely yes!

I expect Mond and the team will play with a focus we haven't seen before from them and a chip on their shoulders against those disparaging them.

We are the Aggies, the Aggies are we.
khat79
AG
agz win said:

Absofreakinglutely yes!

I expect Mond and the team will play with a focus we haven't seen before from them and a chip on their shoulders against those disparaging them.

Amen, brother!
TyperWoods
rootube said:

I'll do what I want to do in that regard.
Loyalty
AG
khat79 said:

If you cannot support Texas A&M, its students, professors, athletes, and administration as they take down the statue of Sully, the rest of us understand. If you don't feel you want to donate anymore, we understand. If you don't want to show up to the games anymore, we understand. If you are not an Aggie anymore, we completely get it. I would respectfully ask you to stop doing all this and move on with your lives. Please do not show up to our beautiful campus to defend a statue for a school you attended 1-4 decades ago.
click copy, click paste....
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
agz win said:

Absofreakinglutely yes!

Please pass this bolded part on to Mond and the players who support him.

Foxo
AG
No. And if the university caves I will stop my annual donations.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.