Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

If we do have football... and Mond is the starting QB

19,649 Views | 151 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TyperWoods
Texas A&M
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Showstopper said:

See y'all later. If you guys are really done be done. I think the statue should go, but I love A&M either way. If having a QB that has an opinion contrary to yours on a subject where reasonable minds can differ is a dealbreaker for you, as some of y'all like to post in other threads:

Highway 6 runs both ways.
It's not his different opinion that bothers people the most. It is him calling those of us with opposing views 'racists'.
Eagle78
Of course I will. And Mond, too. So what he has a different opinion? Differences in opinion is what makes the world go round.
TyperWoods
Will the team still come onto the field to "Power"?

I feel not included and in fear from all the racism in the lyrics.

Can President Young help with that?
monarch
S
I want to see how this plays out before I make a decision. I want to see how Mond handles himself when whatever final decision that is made becomes public. I want to hear what the leader of the football team says.
TexAgs1998
AG
Yes. I will support the entire team. And, I support removal of Sully.
SA-AG72
AG
AggieCHEN98 said:

Yes. I will support the entire team. And, I support removal of Sully.

Why remove Sully? The pigeons can provide eternal damnation by ****ting on him.
fightinag
Showstopper said:

See y'all later. If you guys are really done be done. I think the statue should go, but I love A&M either way. If having a QB that has an opinion contrary to yours on a subject where reasonable minds can differ is a dealbreaker for you, as some of y'all like to post in other threads:

Highway 6 runs both ways.
you've disregarded the fact that he IS NOT a SEC caliber quarterback despite the fact that he anoints himself the best quarterback in the SEC.
Put down the weed Mond !
NEXT YEAR IS HERE.......again
Foxo
AG
Herschel Walker ...

I don't want to defund the police.

I don't want to tear down statues.

What about my freedom of speech? I want to be united as Americans.

Congress and Senators... Can you hear me?

CT'73
AG
DEFUND FOOTBALL
SA-AG72
AG
DEFUND CONGRESS!
ApachePilot
AG
Not a chance
Aggie_Journalist
AG
I'm shocked how many are allowing one disagreement to sever the Aggie bond. Learn to compartmentalize your disagreements. Debate the statue, but don't let that be the reason you turn your back on a fellow Aggie. Being an Aggie doesn't mean operating like a hive mind, it means supporting each other even when we disagree. If the bond only exists when we're in agreement with each other, then it isn't a bond at all.
Thanks and gig'em
TyperWoods
Aggie_Journalist said:

I'm shocked how many are allowing one disagreement to sever the Aggie bond. Learn to compartmentalize your disagreements. Debate the statue, but don't let that be the reason you turn your back on a fellow Aggie. Being an Aggie doesn't mean operating like a hive mind, it means supporting each other even when we disagree. If the bond only exists when we're in agreement with each other, then it isn't a bond at all.

When the disagreement is over whether I'm a racist or not, there is no bond.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.