Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

SEC v. Big 12 bowling

31,547 Views | 114 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by aggiehawg
Emilio Fantastico
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's obvious from the cross division games in the SEC and the bowl season that the SEC East is still weak even with Georgia being top notch and Florida returning to form.
JustisWalkert
AG
Champ Bailey said:

And looks like Kemah Siverand is having a decent game for OK ST.
Not any more!
TexasRebel
AG
1-2 with 1 to play.
romanagg11
BattleCattle
Battle Cattle doesn't understand why TexAgs doesn't show more respect to the Big XII.
BattleCattle
turboboost said:

Missouri is pure garbage. Two steps behind on just about every play.
Quote:

Lock burns No. 13 Florida again, Mizzou wins 38-17 in Swamp
Redrooster
Sec is hoping to go 2-2 against the Big 12 what a joke ! What was Sec bowl record last year??
TexasRebel
AG
The East is going to **** this up!!
turboboost
AG
**** Fromm! Wait until next season! This dude will be a Heisman candidate with his performance.
turboboost
AG
Battle Cattle...I thought you guys had a dildo parade today. Doesn't dildos take priority? I'll give you this...you guys dominated SEC in every facet of the game! There is no way we can compete.

Jinx has been initiated! YOU **** FACE
GreatSullysGhost
Sec east is out of the sec.
Jinkies.
Roger Goodell
GreatSullysGhost said:

Sec east is out of the sec.

UK says hello
GreatSullysGhost
I always forget Kentucky exists
Jinkies.
njohn87
AG
Nice post, OP
TexasRebel
AG
Yeah.

...yeah. Stupid East.
TxAg76
AG
BattleCattle said:

Battle Cattle doesn't understand why TexAgs doesn't show more respect to the Big XII.

Because pound for pound it's not comparable, despite UGA shiitting the bed tonite. Jackass.
Joe Exotic
AG
Redrooster said:

Sec is hoping to go 2-2 against the Big 12 what a joke ! What was Sec bowl record last year??

Congrats on those big Vandy and Mizzou wins
Shanked Punt
1-0 vs BDF in games that count
2thFixinAg
this is one of those examples where it shows how the zoo is ruled by emotion and not brains.

we won our bowl and had improvement in the quality of play and that's the most important thing.

BDF isn't as bad as we'd all like to think it is. This has been shown year in and year out in the inter conference matchups. And quite frankly i wouldn't put a straight up winning bet against any of them from this year other than Kansas. I think we'd win more than we'd lose but it's close enough i wouldn't put money on it.

it's getting old and imo stupid how many have become dependent on bama for their "success". If it was 15 years ago we certainly wouldn't be proud of tu winning titles one after the other. we'd hate them and want to beat them even more. way too much campfire kumbaya group sings with bama. and all so that some of you can have a team to point to as a winner. it's ridiculous. it's means anyone that does join in the globalist view of SEC has a weak ego about our own team.
agdad19
I don't know what is worse, your prediction or your spelling. Either way the Big 12 made the SEC look bad. It was (as you spell it) gud for them!
Joe Exotic
AG
Wins against Vandy and Mizzou made the entire SEC look bad?
FriscoKid
AG
How much money did we lose?
carbon copy
SEC went 1-3. Hmmm. I guess those "SEC, SEC" and "overrated" chants during the Texas game last night stung a little.
BuenAg
The best SEC team is better than the best Big 12 team this year, but other than that, the Big 12 has thoroughly owned our conference mates in head-to-head competition this bowl season.

The SEC (as a whole) is not as good, and the Big 12 (as a whole) is not as bad as the TexAgs narrative suggests.

But the Aggie football team is on an upward trajectory, and that's the only thing I really care about.
wbt5845
AG
carbon copy said:

SEC went 1-3. Hmmm. I guess those "SEC, SEC" and "overrated" chants during the Texas game last night stung a little.

But only one really mattered
carbon copy
wbt5845 said:

carbon copy said:

Then the OP should have just listed then Alabama/OU game. He didn't.
Bill Superman
AG

Ags took care of business

That is all that matters

For those that think anything else matters:

The SECW will be representing in the championship game, and likely bringing home the crown again

The SECw also went 4-1 at the bowling alley

Muy
AG
TexasRebel said:

OU v. Alabama
t.u. v. Georgia
oSu v. Mizzou
Baylor v. Vandy

Dis gon be gud.

SEC East is lol-spare
carbon copy
BuenAg said:

The best SEC team is better than the best Big 12 team this year, but other than that, the Big 12 has thoroughly owned our conference mates in head-to-head competition this bowl season.

The SEC (as a whole) is not as good, and the Big 12 (as a whole) is not as bad as the TexAgs narrative suggests.

But the Aggie football team is on an upward trajectory, and that's the only thing I really care about.
What are you doing bringing objectiveness and logic to the TexAgs forums? That sort of behavior is not condoned around here.
BuenAg
carbon copy said:

BuenAg said:

What are you doing bringing objectiveness and logic to the TexAgs forums? That sort of behavior is not condoned around here.
My bad. I don't spend much time here.
Joe Exotic
AG
carbon copy said:

wbt5845 said:

carbon copy said:

Then the OP should have just listed then Alabama/OU game. He didn't.

You think Vandy-Baylor and Mizzou-OSU really tell the story?
Agsuffering@bulaw
Quote:

it's means anyone that does join in the globalist view of SEC has a weak ego about our own team.

That is a big intellectual leap.

1. The SEC brand is a powerful marketing point. The brand just got dinged. That is bad for us.

2. I hate the BDF and want them to fail. Do I need to develop this: the sips, Ken "Rapey" Starr and lawsuits, TBAT filling our buses with manure, TBAT running the goalpoasts into our section...

We had a great game and I was thrilled to see our DBs, Buddy Johnson, and some of the younger DL balls drop. It gives me hope for next year. Had the sips gotten rolled, it would have been the perfect bowl season. That did not happen.
aggiehawg
AG
Agsuffering@bulaw said:

Quote:

it's means anyone that does join in the globalist view of SEC has a weak ego about our own team.

That is a big intellectual leap.

1. The SEC brand is a powerful marketing point. The brand just got dinged. That is bad for us.

2. I hate the BDF and want them to fail. Do I need to develop this: the sips, Ken "Rapey" Starr and lawsuits, TBAT filling our buses with manure, TBAT running the goalpoasts into our section...

We had a great game and I was thrilled to see our DBs, Buddy Johnson, and some of the younger DL balls drop. It gives me hope for next year. Had the sips gotten rolled, it would have been the perfect bowl season. That did not happen.
I'm not too worried about the SEC brand. We still collectively have the most premier players and coaches in college football.

Plus we all knew it was a matter of time before tu at least became respectable again.

I think the conferences that should be more concerned are the PAC and the B1G. With Meyer's retirement, will Ohio State take a step back? And what about Harbaugh? Will he ever get over the hump? Franklin at Penn? Sure stunk up the joint yesterday against Kentucky--a team we beat.

And no one has discussed it but what about that Oregon game yesterday? Final score 7-6? Against Michigan State? Washington didn't look like they should have been on the same field with OSU for much of the Rose Bowl.
AggieBQ70
Please put up the stats for the SEC West bowl games and then make your case.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.