Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Kirk Merritt Indecent Exposure Charges

47,136 Views | 254 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by JustisWalkert
Fonzie Scheme
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sumlin has lost control of Merritt's schlong.
Ag4coal
If he's found guilty (gotta assume two different females wouldn't lie) kick him off the team. Set an extreme example on a case like this where no one was harmed. Make it obvious to the entire team that there is 0 tolerance.
Speedystooth
AG
Lateralus Ag said:

Midnight Rider said:

Jock itch? B.S.

Kick him off the team and ban him from Aggieland for disgracing our school with this *****

Obligatory: he hasn't been convicted, yet you are ready to kick him off the team.

I think it's smart to sit this kid until this is sorted out. There is obviously a problem and it seems like our school has pushed off in the wrong direction.... Again
WestGalvestonAggie
skippytimmy said:

good nuggets said:

Why does the guy feel the need to pull out his thang in front of tutors with a girlfriend that looks like this?

https://instagr.am/p/BSe3UpmjnKV
Because she lives in Vegas.....

Viva Las Vegas, Mofos!
Faustus
Fonzie Scheme said:

Sumlin has lost control of Merritt's schlong.
He's having it handled.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
zephyr88 said:

wtr1975 said:

Get rid of him now - the "jock itch" defense is balogne - something you would expect out of Baylor.
And what kinda Cracker Jack diploma does his "lawyer" have?

Maybe it's the Law Hawk and he's working pro BONE-o.
AnalogyAg

Quote:

Damn. You people are ignorant as *****
If Lateralus lived in the real world, he'd know that right thinking people don't live their lives in a court of law.

He's probably the kind of guy that wouldn't think twice about dropping his kid off for a sleepover at Mr. Johnson's house when three people accused Mr. J of fondling their kids.

Hey, they might all be lying, right L? And there certainly has not been a conviction.

Now on to my real interest here- if he was convicted of some type of indecent exposure, wouldn't that label him as a sex offender for the rest of his life (or whatever the period is)?

What a price to pay!
The Collective
AG
Ag4coal said:

gotta assume two different females wouldn't lie

Dangerous last words, brotha.
JustisWalkert
AG
He gone.
Lateralus Ag
AG
AnalogyAg said:

Quote:

If Lateralus lived in the real world, he'd know that right thinking people don't live their lives in a court of law.

He's probably the kind of guy that wouldn't think twice about dropping his kid off for a sleepover at Mr. Johnson's house when three people accused Mr. J of fondling their kids.

Hey, they might all be lying, right L? And there certainly has not been a conviction.

Now on to my real interest here- if he was convicted of some type of indecent exposure, wouldn't that label him as a sex offender for the rest of his life (or whatever the period is)?

What a price to pay!

If you think the example you gave and this situation are the same, well, I don't think you and I can carry on a rational conversation because you are not arguing logically.

When you decide to have a rational conversation, let me know.
Fannie Luddite
AG
If President Young is serious about his edict on sexual assaults, why is Merritt still on the team? Are there mitigating factors, and if so what are they? Why weren't they covered in the press release?
ATX_AG_08
AG
good nuggets said:

Why does the guy feel the need to pull out his thang in front of tutors with a girlfriend that looks like this?

https://instagr.am/p/BSe3UpmjnKV
Because it's fun having more than one song on the ipod.
ffco
I don't think the evidence will stand in court.
The Collective
AG
So, flirting is illegal now?
The Collective
FabricatorAg
canadiaggie said:

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/report-a-m-wr-merritt-facing-two-counts-of-indecent-exposure/

Quote:

According to Brent Zwerneman of the Houston Chronicle, Texas A&M wide receiver Kirk Merritt is facing two charges of indecent exposure dating back to last fall. Per Zwerneman, Merritt has pleaded not guilty to both charges.
Merritt, who transferred to A&M last year from the University of Oregon, is accused of exposing himself to a pair of tutors at A&M.
Quote:

"In one count, an alleged victim accused Merritt of exposing and touching himself 'while sitting in arm's reach' of her 'on or about' Oct. 24. About a day later according to a court document, another alleged victim claimed Merritt pulled down his shorts and held himself also 'while sitting in arm's reach' of her. The document describes both alleged victims as 'offended or alarmed by the act of exposure.'

Both of the victims were tutors at A&M, a person with knowledge of the case said."

Can we just go one offseason without some BS? Either a purse is getting snatched, or a schlong is getting shown
JPK89
AG
MichaelJ90 said:

canadiaggie said:

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/report-a-m-wr-merritt-facing-two-counts-of-indecent-exposure/

Quote:

According to Brent Zwerneman of the Houston Chronicle, Texas A&M wide receiver Kirk Merritt is facing two charges of indecent exposure dating back to last fall. Per Zwerneman, Merritt has pleaded not guilty to both charges.
Merritt, who transferred to A&M last year from the University of Oregon, is accused of exposing himself to a pair of tutors at A&M.
Quote:

"In one count, an alleged victim accused Merritt of exposing and touching himself 'while sitting in arm's reach' of her 'on or about' Oct. 24. About a day later according to a court document, another alleged victim claimed Merritt pulled down his shorts and held himself also 'while sitting in arm's reach' of her. The document describes both alleged victims as 'offended or alarmed by the act of exposure.'

Both of the victims were tutors at A&M, a person with knowledge of the case said."

Can we just go one offseason without some BS? Either a purse is getting snatched, or a schlong is getting shown

I see what you did there.....

Snatched and schlong in the same sentence.

Well done sir.
C Loves L
AnalogyAg said:

Quote:

What a price to pay!

Dude! I know the Mr. Johnson, you speak of. He lived over on Rottingham Circle before he was convicted and sent too prison!
Nino Brown
After reading that article the only thing I can think of is what do these girls look like and God I hate ****ing lawyers.
MassAggie97
AG
He violated the penal code.
war hymn aggie
AG
....maybe he was just trying to count to 21.
Tudster
AG
13B said:

What if the tutors are men? Does it change the punishment?
Now imagine the girls.... were white............

marble rye
AG
Fine I will ask since no one else will. How big was it?
dreyOO
He's likely done this more than twice. Disgusting punk needs to be kicked out of school and prosecuted fully.
Prescient
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/texas-m-football-player-blames-jock-itch-exposure-charge-article-1.3039162

Well, THIS explains it. Perfectly reasonable explanation.
monarch
S
That chick is not attractive at all (at least from what she is showing anyway)
LSB_2002
AG
Prescient said:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/texas-m-football-player-blames-jock-itch-exposure-charge-article-1.3039162

Well, THIS explains it. Perfectly reasonable explanation.
Makes it totally acceptable then! I often times pull mine out at the office to scratch an unbearable itch too!

What an idiot!!!!
Quincey P. Morris
AG
The chronicle has an article now with details from one of the girls. He needs to be gone yesterday. I can't fathom how he got cleared in any way by a university board.
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
New Article Here

Send his ass packing.
mcag83
AG
Seersucker Ag 2011 said:

New Article Here

Send his ass packing.

Give him some Gold Bond. Then send him packing.
PaRappa
I have a feeling he is as good as gone. It will be like last year when that LB beat up his girlfriend and was suspended. He was never heard from again.

There was no real announcement that I can remember other than he was suspended. Then he was just gone for good.
Flashdiaz
AG
we are not baylor... send him, his genital itching condition and his lawyer away. far away.
Drake aTm
AG
Seersucker Ag 2011 said:

New Article Here

Send his ass packing.

"This guy has potential."

-art briles
jrbaggie
Can you only imagine the war room full of these high dollar attorneys when one suddenly exclaims, "I got it, we will say he had a real bad case of jock itch", and suddenly they all stand and cheer.

I think the attorney is as big a dumb azz as his stupid azz client.
jrbaggie said:

Can you only imagine the war room full of these high dollar attorneys when one suddenly exclaims, "I got it, we will say he had a real bad case of jock itch", and suddenly they all stand and cheer.

I think the attorney is as big a dumb azz as his stupid azz client.

Is his attorney this Rick Davis?

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/3969296.html

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.