Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Kirk Merritt Indecent Exposure Charges

47,094 Views | 254 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by JustisWalkert
Kozmozag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like he is going to get away with it, he will do it again.
AGGies0311
Then that would be playing with himself...
peace
S
When does this offender have his day in court, to end speculation whether he stays or goes? Should have already been shown the door a long time ago.
fireinthehole
I do not know what happened. I was not there. I don't think any of you posting here were there or know what happened either. I will therefore assume innocence and reserve comment about what should be done for now. Apparently, the university, based on what they know, opted to reinstate Mr. Merritt (sp?), for now.
Latigo
I don't think you believe what you posted.

Get rid of him. I won't support the team if he is on it.
fireinthehole
I don't say things I don't believe. If he is guilty he should be kicked out of school. I don't know if he is guilty. I hope there is a trial to find out
Jason Ag
AG
I remember people saying this when the patriots cut Aaron Hernandez. I get it, he is talented, we may win more games with him. But with all of the Baylor stuff, chalk talk, etc. If two different girls, that don't know eachother came forward with this info, an over reaction is much better than an under reaction. Much better in this case to issue an apology to Kirk if he is completely cleared than an apology to another victim.
CrazyDayDuck
BlueAg2003 said:

I said it on another Merritt thread and I'll say it on here to selk....

breasts are not genitals!!!

It is actually not illegal to show your breasts in public in Texas. And especially not for the purpose of breast-feeding. If someone whipped out their cooter, then you might have a similar argument, but breasts are not even in the same realm as a dude's junk.
Well said.

Which is why it is okay for girls to show their boobies off during Mardi Gras. And why people get arrested for showing off their weiner or kitty.
HoustonAggie37713
I can't believe we will have a guy who does this to other female aggies on our team. I really can't.
Synopsis
Sex Panther said:

ROFL!!!! I'd forgotten about that scene!
JustisWalkert
AG
JustisWalkert said:

He gone.
Called it. 4/10/17

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.