Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Kirk Merritt Indecent Exposure Charges

47,215 Views | 254 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by JustisWalkert
MsDoubleD81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sex Panther said:

GoodOldAgs
This happened in October and we are just now hearing about it. Hopefully this is news to the staff as well..
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

NoahAg
I AM OUTRAGED! SUSPEND HIM FOR THE SPRING GAME!
StarBurns
AG
Sounds like a real winner... What a creepy thing to do.
AgsForTheWin
AG
His attorney just cited it as a 'bad case of jock itch'....
ashley
This is often a symptom of depression.
Latigo
I can't believe you would consider a 4-6 game suspension acceptable if he did this. If he did he has a sick mind and needs to be kept far from women. How could you take the risk that he might do it again or worse?
Jock 07
AG
1876er said:

With all the talk about Art Briles last year, I assume everybody on here agrees he should get kicked off immediately.

Why do you continually play goalie for baylol?
annie88
AG
Ah. The old "jock itch" excuse. Old-school.
Midnight Rider
AG
Jock itch? B.S.

Kick him off the team and ban him from Aggieland for disgracing our school with this *****
oneeyedag
Can he write poems?
Cynical_Texan
AG
Maybe there was a reason he transferred from Oregon...
Lateralus Ag
AG
Midnight Rider said:

Jock itch? B.S.

Kick him off the team and ban him from Aggieland for disgracing our school with this *****

Obligatory: he hasn't been convicted, yet you are ready to kick him off the team.

Rossticus
Let each of them kick him square in the junk. Then move on.
95_Aggie
AG
Quote:

Obligatory: he hasn't been convicted, yet you are ready to kick him off the team.
This isn't a court of law. It's a football team where scholarships can be revoked.
Drake aTm
AG
Gabe Bock said:

From A&M...

Quote:

Subject: Texas A&M athletics department response to Kirk Merritt's allegations

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, Friday, Apr. 7, 2017

TEXAS A&M ATHLETICS DEPARTMENT RESPONSE TO KIRK MERRITT ALLEGATIONS

COLLEGE STATIONKirk Merritt, a Texas A&M football player, is alleged to have committed two offenses on Oct. 24 and Oct. 25, 2016.

On Oct. 25, the athletics department was notified of the accusations as well as the Title IX Office and the Office of the Dean of Student Life.

On Oct. 28, after receiving the police report, Coach Kevin Sumlin immediately suspended Merritt from all football activities.

On Nov. 8, Merritt was arrested and the athletics department suspended Merritt indefinitely per athletics department policy.

The university conduct process concluded on Jan. 20.

Feb. 1, Merritt's suspension was lifted by the athletics department after the university action.

Merritt will not participate in the spring game on Apr. 8.

Posted at the top
jdls13
AG
Sad!
fightinag
redd38 said:

good nuggets said:

Why does the guy feel the need to pull out his thang in front of tutors with a girlfriend that looks like this?

Maybe they were two male tutors and he swings from both sides of the plate !
NEXT YEAR IS HERE.......again
TMartin
What is it about these players that take off for the obscurity of Oregon and later return.............
fredfredunderscorefred
The problem now is he's a potential liability to the university. I don't tend to agree but that's the way it is these days...
Lateralus Ag
AG
AGnCS said:

Quote:

This isn't a court of law. It's a football team where scholarships can be revoked.

So, if a person feels slighted or vindictive towards a player or the team, all they have to do is accuse them of flashing their junk and you are okay kicking them off the team?

That sounds reasonable.
Agtrack
Kick his sorry ass off the team and never think twice about him again! This type of behavior is classless and this type of person can never be counted on at ANY time!
Lateralus Ag
AG
Agtrack said:

Kick his sorry ass off the team and never think twice about him again! This type of behavior is classless and this type of person can never be counted on at ANY time!

Damn. You people are ignorant as *****
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
Warning: Baylor troll above.
Bone6
1 and I would say let's tap the breaks...2 tutors and I think Merritt is a ****ing moron who needs to be off our campus.
wtr1975
AG
Get rid of him now - the "jock itch" defense is balogne - something you would expect out of Baylor.
Signel
AG
Should we print up the shirts like the baylor fans did to support Briles?

Cut ties and move on.
arg
Fire Sumlin
zephyr88
AG
Bone6 said:

1 and I would say let's tap the breaks...2 tutors and I think Merritt is a ****ing moron who needs to be off our campus.
"Brakes"...
zephyr88
AG
wtr1975 said:

Get rid of him now - the "jock itch" defense is balogne - something you would expect out of Baylor.
And what kinda Cracker Jack diploma does his "lawyer" have?

I already have a dog
AG
He needs to go. I hate to see Baylor pick up a player of his talent, but there should be no place for him here.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Drake aTm said:

Gabe Bock said:

From A&M...

Quote:

Subject: Texas A&M athletics department response to Kirk Merritt's allegations

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, Friday, Apr. 7, 2017

TEXAS A&M ATHLETICS DEPARTMENT RESPONSE TO KIRK MERRITT ALLEGATIONS

COLLEGE STATIONKirk Merritt, a Texas A&M football player, is alleged to have committed two offenses on Oct. 24 and Oct. 25, 2016.

On Oct. 25, the athletics department was notified of the accusations as well as the Title IX Office and the Office of the Dean of Student Life.

On Oct. 28, after receiving the police report, Coach Kevin Sumlin immediately suspended Merritt from all football activities.

On Nov. 8, Merritt was arrested and the athletics department suspended Merritt indefinitely per athletics department policy.

The university conduct process concluded on Jan. 20.

Feb. 1, Merritt's suspension was lifted by the athletics department after the university action.

Merritt will not participate in the spring game on Apr. 8.

Posted at the top
Suspension lifted Feb.1 by Athletic Department and University action !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRE everybody connected with this decision !

And we complain about Baylor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I already have a dog
AG
Not anywhere near as bad as Baylor but unless "University Action" is code for castration this is a really poor decision.
schwack schwack
AG
Not defending - just wondering. Was this thru underwear or was he commando with his junk in full view? Scratching or stroking? There's a difference.... extremely bad manners/lack of social skills (he is from Louisiana) or getting your freak on in front of your tutor?

edit to add: personally, I wouldn't want to see either & it wasn't right.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.