Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Kirk Merritt Indecent Exposure Charges

47,173 Views | 254 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by JustisWalkert
aggiepaintrain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
More character guys recruited by Sumlin.
The FAREWELL tour begins in few months.
CrazyDayDuck
94chem said:

https://www.seccountry.com/texas-am/texas-am-kevin-sumlin-aggies-kirk-merritt-controversy

So, he gets put in a special major for athletes and gets assigned free tutors who do all his school work for him, and this is how he responds? Really looking forward to cheering for him on Saturdays. Gig'em.

But, he didn't actually rape either girl, so what's the big deal?
[/the apologists]
C Loves L
Any school should be able to drop a student for any one reason. In this case he's got a free education. Why should a school put any more into a student after this? Restaurants can deny customers without reasoning
JPK89
AG
C Loves L said:

Any school should be able to drop a student for any one reason. In this case he's got a free education. Why should a school put any more into a student after this? Restaurants can deny customers without reasoning
I'm not sure for ANY reason.

But, a dude pulling out his junk, stroking it in front of two different girls on consecutive days, is one of those reasons.

He does not need to be convicted of any crime for us to do the right thing.....which is to kick him off the team ASAP.

ViralAg
Is this fool still on the team? Boot his ass already.
SpringAg92
Another vote for should be gone already
monarch
S
This is my fifth vote for should be gone already.
RedheadedAg
AG
I'm just thinking how many lawsuits I could have filed in college for being flashed!

Wonder if the tutor flashed her breasts if there would be such an uproar and lawsuits....
Space91
AG
Ok so the guy whipped out his junk on several occasions. I'm sure there is a perfectly innocent explanation. Maybe he had really bad jock itch and he had to pull down his pants to scratch.
Lance Uppercut
AG

Jason Ag
AG
RedheadedAg said:

I'm just thinking how many lawsuits I could have filed in college for being flashed!

Wonder if the tutor flashed her breasts if there would be such an uproar and lawsuits....

So a dude getting out his junk while alone with a tutor is the same as getting flashed? I can't imagine how she felt in that moment. I mean literally, I'm a guy, I can't. But if my daughter told me that a dude she was tutoring whipped out his Willy and was rubbing it while they were alone, I sure as HeII wouldn't tell her "no big deal, people used to flash eachother when I was in college too".

How many college men are physically overpowered and raped by women? What about the other way around?

Faustus
Sumlin should be irked at A&M's "Student Life Conduct Conference" which is separate from the athletics department and consists of staff members.

http://www.chron.com/sports/aggies/article/At-A-M-a-family-s-outrage-and-questions-about-11071107.php

Sumlin promptly suspended Merritt following the conduct, and then lo and behold the Student Life Conduct Conference reinstate's him on February 1.

From the linked article:
Quote:

A&M has pointed toward the secretive conduct conference held before an on-campus panel comprised of A&M staff members as the primary reason for Merritt's return to the football team. Private documents obtained by the Chronicle concerning the hearing claim Merritt's actions do "not fit the rule of sexual exploitation."

According to one of the documents the panel concluded, "We believe the vigorous scratching, which is a biological response to a skin condition, led to [etc.]."

At this point it's basically a trap for Sumlin. There is no press on the subject, the school has cleared him to play and signed off on the ridiculous excuse, and he could start at receiver.

Of course once Sumlin lets him practice it all comes out nationwide, he can't let him play the Spring Game, and has to bail on Q&As following the Spring Game rather than face questions about jock itch. He should have known the criminal case would engender questions, or the parents wouldn't let it slide and go to the press.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Between the Student Life Conduct Conference and the SBP Committee on Free Glowstick Campaign Finance Reform, I can't say I have much confidence in the panels that review issues at A&M these days.
Anodyne
Kick off team. Expel from school
Amazing Moves
ViralAg said:

Is this fool still on the team? Boot his ass already.
selk
AG
The team and staff did everything they were supposed to do. Is Kirk Merritt an idiot yes! Should he be kicked off the team I don't think so...he's already been suspended and let back on by the university

Another way to look at it. We were eating at Chick-fil-A last Saturday and I saw a woman's tit in the playground multiple times while she was preparing to breast feed her kid. Should I call the cops and get her arrested? I didn't like it at all and thought it messed with my mind a little bit!

What if it was Kirks left nut that fell out of his shorts?? What's the difference?
Quincey P. Morris
AG
In terms of your story and the two separate tutors? They'd be apples to apples if this woman was rubbing her nipple and staring at you. As that's not what happened, that would be the difference. His lawyer is essentially saying he physically pulled it out, but not to gratify himself or anybody else so that should be a lesser charge. If it just fell out of the leg of his shorts they'd be saying that and not arguing for a lesser charge. They're in damage control mode.
DannyDuberstein
AG
And if she was back the next day and rubbing her nipple while looking at me.
Al Bula
AG
selk said:

The team and staff did everything they were supposed to do. Is Kirk Merritt an idiot yes! Should he be kicked off the team I don't think so...he's already been suspended and let back on by the university

Another way to look at it. We were eating at Chick-fil-A last Saturday and I saw a woman's tit in the playground multiple times while she was preparing to breast feed her kid. Should I call the cops and get her arrested? I didn't like it at all and thought it messed with my mind a little bit!

What if it was Kirks left nut that fell out of his shorts?? What's the difference?
Oh for F cks sake, take this nonsense to Waco. You clearly belong there.
Purple Parrot
mcag83
AG
selk said:

Wow.....I hope you were laughing to yourself as you typed this. Pure and utter tripe. Comparing breast feeding a baby to taking your junk out in front of a tutor! ?!?
SeattleAgJr
So is the consensus that he should beat it?

Because I think he already has. At least twice.
AGGies0311
Are you trying to insinuate that he was trying to milk his snake? Thats how you compare the two?
Texan1976
selk said:

You'd fit in well at Baylor or Pedo State.
CrazyDayDuck
SeattleAgJr said:

So is the consensus that he should beat it?

Because I think he already has. At least twice.

Give him some lotion & a tissue box, and tell him to moonwalk to Waco.
The Collective
AG
We have rules, bro.
monarch
S
Don't have time for anybody who is dumb enough too pull his Richard out of his shorts and show it to a woman (or anybody else for that matter) then think that life is OK.

Get rid of him...
C Loves L
selk said:

Since no one else wants to say it i will

Would someone please think of the children!!
BlueAg2003
AG
I said it on another Merritt thread and I'll say it on here to selk....

breasts are not genitals!!!

It is actually not illegal to show your breasts in public in Texas. And especially not for the purpose of breast-feeding. If someone whipped out their cooter, then you might have a similar argument, but breasts are not even in the same realm as a dude's junk.
JPK89
AG
selk said:

I've read plenty of dumb things here. Plenty! This takes the cake. Congrats.

Drake aTm
AG
selk said:

Al Bula
AG
selk is chickensh t for not rationalizing his post. Looks like he is active today on the Aggieland board though. No doubt he has visited this thread since he last posted.

https://texags.com/forums/35/topics/2850519/replies/48907856
Speedystooth
AG
PR is to ___ what global warming is to ______ _____.
MikeA245
This might be the dumbest post ever
Cappy407
AG
C Loves L said:

selk said:

Since no one else wants to say it i will

Would someone please think of the children point me in the direction of the Chic-Fil-A where women are pulling out their breasts?!!

FIFY

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.