Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Has Mack cancelled his trip to LSU?

24,794 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Aggiebrewer
stillmerk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Return of The Mack
ag92tx
Everyone just keep in mind Mack is....

"The jealous type". Sounds like a great kid
kammrath
AG
quote:
THEE MACK TRUCK @DaylonMack 3m3 minutes ago
TCU is currently my leader!
merch
Aggies better slow their roll.

It is very rare....very rare, that a player is committed to a school, de-commits and then commits again.

The guy even tells you that TCU is his leader.

I think Mack would be the best player in our class, he is that dominant...and boy would I like to see his talents against the best competition in the SEC...but he isn't coming to Aggieland. We had him and we lost him. Just sit back and if by some miracle he ends up at A&M we can thank our lucky stars but when it doesn't happen you won't be so disappointed.
Spartacus
Imagine Mack and Garrett on the line together. How much better are our DB's when the QB has no time in the pocket?
buzzardb267
AG
quote:
It is very rare....very rare, that a player is committed to a school, de-commits and then commits again.
Richard Moore on line 1....

Although there is some question as to whether he ever de-committed or not. I think he wasn't sure, but didn't want to lose his spot.
AG
quote:
quote:
Richard Moore on line 1....

Although there is some question as to whether he ever de-committed or not. I think he wasn't sure, but didn't want to lose his spot.

The word "rare" does not mean "never". Merch is right.
phatbeast
AG
Maybe he'll end up an Aggie when he transfers for the second or third time during college.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
It's the return of the "Oh wait, no way, your kidding,
He didn't just say what I think he did, did he?"
Pepe SiIvia
AG
Most TCU fans are adamant that he is going to be a frog. Him canceling his OV to LSU has to be good for us though, right?
PlayToWin2000
AG
I would say him stating that TCU is his leader is a very good thing for us.
Pepe SiIvia
AG
Didn't see that when I posted. He said currently though. Chavis has more than enough time to land him again.
claydo33
AG
Chavis will get him to commit
TMF
AG
We just need to show him the love when he visits. He will re-commit. He ends the love and attention and is worth it.
jackie childs
quote:
The Austin statesman says today that texas top priority is Mack and they are pulling out all stops to get him. Chollie says he expects him in Texas.
yeah, but that's only because he plays for "gladewater", which Chollie has assumed is in florida. once somebody explains it is in texas, I'm sure Chollie will give up and go sign another florida kid instead.
not1cuckaroo
No one has a clue where this kid is going, HE doesn't even know. TCU is his current leader, we have Chavis on top of his 'commitment' for over a year, and UT has Malik. I saw the camera break to Mack twice immediately after the game last week and he was literally following Jefferson around both times. Hope he chooses A&M, but we have no better odds than 33.3%.
THEamc
AG
He's a great player, having Chavis changes his recruiting.

Welcome to Aggieland as far as I'm concerned.
buzzardb267
AG
I think Jackie nailed it....
"ROGER - OUT"
TripleSec
AG
quote:
quote:
I hope if we get him he stops the attention grabbing he has been doing. Need him to focus on the team and not just himself.
Most excused JFF when he wanted to party. Why should we care if Mack wants to tweet?

JFF delivered. This kid hasn't done anything yet. Having said that, still not a fan of the entitled come to me attitude. Will support the team either way.
Oilfield Aggie12
Thought this was fitting. Hope he comes though.
LatinAggie1997
AG
After the dead period Sumlin will get him on campus together with Chavis, Myles, and co.. The new stadium, Kyler, the SEC, and nationally televised games will all be a good pitch, but some Chavis face time close the deal. LSU's defense under Chavis has been a pipeline to the NFL.
MidTnAg
AG
He was unbelievable in the all-star game. He dominated the game in his area against the best high school players in the US.

We have got to get this guy!
Sbisa Chef
quote:
I saw the camera break to Mack... and he was literally following Jefferson around both times.
All this lust for Mack... Has anyone seen tape on this guy? He needs to grow up and forge his own path. Or maybe he's incapable, and will go where someone tells him to go, so someone else can tell him what to do. And then he can ask me if I want fries with that.
TREKSTAR
he is not espn number 1 overall player, that's a lie
Agit8r
AG
quote:
quote:
I saw the camera break to Mack... and he was literally following Jefferson around both times.
All this lust for Mack... Has anyone seen tape on this guy? He needs to grow up and forge his own path. Or maybe he's incapable, and will go where someone tells him to go, so someone else can tell him what to do. And then he can ask me if I want fries with that.

Nice try, sip troll.

bigfoot10s
AG
I think a commitment from Mack means nothing til National Signing Day. Knowing him, he would end up changing his mind that day. He is too wishy washy and wants the spotlight too much to believe anything he says right now.
Flashdiaz
AG
quote:
I think a commitment from Mack means nothing til National Signing Day. Knowing him, he would end up changing his mind that day. He is too wishy washy and wants the spotlight too much to believe anything he says right now.

if he wants max attention, he'll wait until signing day to announce and sign.
TexasAggiesWin
S
quote:

A commitment from anyone means nothing until National Signing Day. Too many people get so emotionally vested in decisions these guys 'make' that are non-binding until NSD.
DallasAg 94
quote:
quote:

if he wants max attention, he'll wait until signing day to announce and sign.
These aren't the only numbers for TV Ratings... I didn't see the USCe game for A&M. It appears since it was on the SEC Network the
numbers may not have been released. That would explain the absence of
Lamar, ULM and Mizzou. All televised for the Aggie faithful.

http://www.sportsmediawatch.com/college-football-tv-ratings/

The A&M/LSU game had more viewers than 7 of TCU's games. The Regional
games are hard to tell exactly. But even the TCU/Baylor game didn't
fair all that well. Notice that in both tu and TCU that their highest
rated TV games included SEC teams.

Attendance:
FBS Attendance numbers for 2014

A&M: 105,123 (2nd: Up 21%)
Texas: 94,103 (8th: Down 5%)
TCU: 44,719 (52nd: Up 3%)

If Mack wants exposure...
He can go to a school with 31M (A&M) , 26M (tu) or 20M (TCU) TV viewers.
He can go to a school with 105K (A&M), 94K (tu) or 44K (TCU).
He can go to a school in a conference that average 78K (SEC) or 57K (BDF).

It really is that simple. Mack would have 5M more TV viewers and 180K more people in person see him dominate the line.

NFL scouts watch SEC games (30% of NFL players have come from the SEC), they don't really watch TCU games.
DallasAg 94
I had to repost some info. Here are the TV ratings broken out:

A&M
7.21M 3:30 PM Texas A&M/Auburn
4.20M 3:30 PM Texas A&M/Alabama
4.38M 3:30 PM Arkansas/Texas A&M
4.10M 12:00 PM Texas A&M/Mississippi St
4.09M 9:00 PM Mississippi/Texas A&M
3.30M 2:00 PM Texas A&M/West Virginia
2.91M 7:30 PM LSU/Texas A&M
956K 9:00 PM Rice/Texas A&M

In 9 games, the Aggies had 31.146 Million viewers. That is 3.46M viewers per game.

Texas
5.76M 9:00 PM Arkansas/Texas
4.24M 12:00 PM Texas/Oklahoma
3.58M 3:30 PM Wake Forest/FSU or Baylor/Texas
3.06M 12:00 PM Texas/Kansas State
2.65M 8:00 PM UCLA/Texas
2.03M 7:30 PM Texas/Oklahoma State
1.32M 3:30 PM West Virginia/Texas
1.31M 7:30 PM TCU/Texas
910K 7:30 PM BYU/Texas
791K 7:30 PM Texas/Texas Tech
529K 4:50 PM Texas/Kansas

Sips have had 26.18 Million in 11 games. That is 2.39M viewers per game. LSU was A&M's worst rated SEC game and it had more viewers than 5 of 9 SIP BDF games.

TCU
5.01M 12:30 PM Mississippi/TCU
4.09M 12:00 PM Iowa State/TCU
2.25M 7:30 PM Kansas St./TCU
2.21M 3:30 PM Oklahoma/TCU
1.17M 3:30 PM Texas Tech/TCU
1.31M 7:30 PM TCU/Texas
1.01M 4:00 PM Oklahoma St./TCU
649K 3:00 PM TCU/Kansas
4.38M 3:30 PM TCU/Baylor or Michigan St./Purdue (Regional)
4.43M 3:30 PM TCU/West Virginia or Purdue/Nebraska (Regional)
283K 4:00 PM Minnesota/TCU

TCU is well under 20M viewers.
ignatiusreilly2
So the fact that 4.2M people saw us lose 59-0 to Alabama is a good thing?

Stop pounding your chest about the ratings... Both A&M and tu had abysmal seasons... I frankly don't want any of the defensive recruits (or anyone at all) to have watched our games this year.

Move on.
Tamu_mgm
AG
quote:
Most TCU fans are...

Lost me at TCU fans. Where are they?
SJAG75
nothing matters until the letters get signed and delivered. Everything else is just a song and dance. Gut tells me Mack will be here and KDS needs to make it happen.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
So the fact that 4.2M people saw us lose 59-0 to Alabama is a good thing?

Stop pounding your chest about the ratings... Both A&M and tu had abysmal seasons... I frankly don't want any of the defensive recruits (or anyone at all) to have watched our games this year.

Move on.
Yeah 8-5 is an abysmal season. Get over yourself. It is the definition of better than average.
JayAggie
AG
So we currently think Mack is a prima donna or a stud? I'm confused.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.