Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Has Mack cancelled his trip to LSU?

24,811 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Aggiebrewer
OKC~Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DallasAg is right.

Someone of Mack's talent will eventually play on Sunday. Question is, will he be draft higher if he plays for high media exposure team such as A&M vs lower media team like TCU?

Could that be the difference of being drafted in first round vs second or early vs little later?
RVHorn
quote:
^^^^^^
I agree. The sip trolls were all over this board pretending to be Ags and talking trash about him.
Hilarious.

Sip trolls were also ripping Jefferson, I suppose?
TXM Pride
Sorry, but I 100% disagree. It doesn't matter where a kid plays if he's got talent. See Khalil Mack.. If you can ball you will get drafted high.. Hell look at that shmuck who got drafted before Joeckel from some no name school.
Sbisa Chef
Not exactly sure who the sip trolls are, but I can guarantee you I'm not one of them.

- Legacy of '79.
- Attended DBU, though I've bled maroon since I was 4. A&M for masters in the works.

I've seen several posts calling me a sip troll. I'd appreciate it if no one called me a sip troll ever again.
shano0603
AG
quote:
Not exactly sure who the sip trolls are, but I can guarantee you I'm not one of them.

- Legacy of '79.
- Attended DBU, though I've bled maroon since I was 4. A&M for masters in the works.

I've seen several posts calling me a sip troll. I'd appreciate it if no one called me a sip troll ever again.
under one condition...... I get a mustache ride
Doubledown 2447
AG
quote:
quote:

- Legacy of '79.

Space91
AG
quote:
quote:

- Legacy of '79.

WTF! This is a football discussion not ghey connection.
Meximan
He back?
Meximan
quote:
This is a football discussion not ghey connection.
I thought that's what the Zoo was?
Post removed:
by user

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.