Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Has Mack cancelled his trip to LSU?

24,805 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Aggiebrewer
Sharpshooter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I heard a rumor that Rivals and ESPN subscription sites are reporting. SIAP.
SwigAg11
AG
He cancelled LSU and scheduled another 1 to the good guys.
Tamu_mgm
AG
Visiting officially to the good guys Jan. 23rd.
shano0603
AG
it's not a rumor....it's a fact
Sharpshooter
AG
^^^^
Very nice!
bert harbinson
AG
Read down the page a bit
mcag83
aginlakeway
AG
quote:
Read down the page a bit

Mack not considering LSU

Now that John Chavis has bolted Baton Rouge for Texas A&M, a heavily targeted Tigers prospect may be poised to follow him there.

Immediately after Friday afternoon's Under Armour All-America Game at Tropicana Field, Gladewater (Texas) High defensive tackle Daylon Mack said he's no longer considering LSU.

What's more, the No. 1 overall player in the ESPN 300 has set up a visit to Texas A&M from which he previously de-committed for Jan. 24.

"I'm not gonna lie, if Chavis would've stayed at LSU, I probably would've gone to LSU," Mack said.

Now, he instead will visit Texas and TCU, in addition to College Station, this month.
NickEZ08
He's coming back!
Sharpshooter
AG
I hope he is. He was an absolute monster in the AllStar game.
jscott87
He's coming home, he's coming home! Tell the world he's coming home!
RAB83
AG
So you're saying Mack is back in town?
Citizen Reign
He may very well end up being the best player on the Ags roster... and that's saying a lot considering MG, KA, and KM.
oldarmy1
AG
He is a good young man and a great player. Deserves to be an Ag and a key piece to getting that Championship Ring!
andrewe
quote:
He may very well end up being the best player on the Ags roster... and that's saying a lot considering MG, KA, and KM.

Can't touch MG
Texas_Aggie_12
AG
He's following Malik to Texas
Post removed:
by user
TXM Pride
I wish I had the time to search thru all the threads to see if any of y'all were bad mouthing him when he decommitted.

Dudes a stud. We need him on board sooner rather than later. He's the type of player that can attract other top guys to follow.. Whether y'all consider him a leader or not.
Johnny Boyziel 2
AG
Hopefully he didn't check up on the zoo after he decommitted and see what everyone had to say about him then.
Sharpshooter
AG
^^^^^^
I agree. The sip trolls were all over this board pretending to be Ags and talking trash about him.
Post removed:
by user
justyngaddis
AG
I think he will end up coming back to us. Sumlin and Chavis will seal the deal on the visit.
vander54
S
I hope if we get him he stops the attention grabbing he has been doing. Need him to focus on the team and not just himself.
justyngaddis
AG
quote:
I hope if we get him he stops the attention grabbing he has been doing. Need him to focus on the team and not just himself.
I really wish the majority of recruits didn't do this, but it is the nature of the game now I think. They are 18 and want to feel like superstars and everyone plays into it. You can't blame them I guess, but I'd like it if they would stick to their commitments and not play the media game.
Actual Talking Thermos
quote:
^^^^^^
I agree. The sip trolls were all over this board pretending to be Ags and talking trash about him.
oh is that who it was
Sharpshooter
AG
quote:
Most excused JFF when he wanted to party. Why should we care if Mack wants to tweet?
ralph4
The Austin statesman says today that texas top priority is Mack and they are pulling out all stops to get him. Chollie says he expects him in Texas.
Texas_Aggie_12
AG
quote:
The Austin statesman says today that texas top priority is Mack and they are pulling out all stops to get him. Chollie says he expects him in Texas.

He will follow Malik to Texas. That grabs him the most attention and that is what he wants. Not saying I know for a fact, but....
buzzardb267
AG
quote:

Lots of new accounts started up in December....around time of Jefferson announcement. Just saying....
"ROGER - OUT"
Sharpshooter
AG
quote:
quote:
Quote:^^^^^^
oh is that who it was
Speaking of new accounts...................
BombayAg
So do we like Daylon Mack now?

We loved him.
Then we hated him.
So what's next?
Post removed:
by user
BombayAg
quote:
quote:

We loved him.
Then we hated him.
So what's next?

Many including myself were disappointed and that led to frustration and anger...Do you even stages of grief bro?

We'd be thrilled to have him back.

Just checking man... I was wondering what stage we were on.
I guess I will love him from now on.
Bunny Ag
quote:

We loved him.
Then we hated him.
So what's next?
He was a primma donna

He still is a primma donna

but he can ball so everyone here would take him back
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.