Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

That's it. We are having an "Airing of Grievances".

28,653 Views | 185 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by JambiAg
BeveledAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
I'm just gonna say beveledag sucks
CiboloAg
Not enough posters take themselves seriously enough and don't appreciate the responsibility of posting on a free message board website, which has a new design which works on several but not all types of computer machine things for crying out loud.
Post removed:
by user
philevans
AG
to see third string in second game - great !
TXlic GIGM61
AMReasons
AG
Page 3!!!
biobioprof
not enough condiments on the statues!!!
NewOldAg
AG
Finally stepping forward from the shadows.

Look, to all of those who're complaining about this statue and that cannon and this dislocated ankle, hear me right meow.

I was a 'sip till I got to the A&M campus for fish day, and I watched the pains of the '11 season while having the best time of my life. Yes, the traditions like the Spirit of '02, the torches, and many great and unique traditions have been laid to rest with the new Kyle, one thing remains: The sweaty, smelly, didn't-even-pull-this-seat-but-f***-it-I'm-with-my-friends Aggies to the left and to the right. That is what separates this University from the 'sips in Austin, the Over-grown felines in Wacko, and the corn-dog-eating bengals in Baton Rogue.

You want to get angry, you want to be frustrated with the new 105mm not inside the stadium (where it would blow out our eardrums), then take it somewhere else. We're entering a new age of Aggie Football, and I will not for one second be distracted that I now have to wait till they show the cannon on the screen before I can mug-down, and not blow out my vocal chords every single dead gum game for the Ags on the field.

This is a football forum, talk football, not aesthetics that mean nothing once the ball is snapped.

How'd I do for my first rant?
itsyourboypookie
Bevelag
itsyourboypookie
No one had a chicken fried hotdog
coupland boy
AG
Newoldag - i agree. If it's broke then let's not fix it.
itsyourboypookie
The one person who did got mud butt
GinaLinetti
AG
Sweet baby Jesus I have the worst hangover. Why is it they get worse after 30?
No Spin Ag
The are STILL no Aggie cheerleaders! All other complaints are secondary.
turboboost
AG
I see your point...OP.
The game was great! Even though it was Lamar! Biggest stadium turnout in the State of Texas' history! Tossed up 70+ points, in the top 10! Growth is unmeasurable! We are beyond cool now! the other school across the way is down!

Met some great new Aggies last night at the game! Let's all chill and enjoy this work of art Sumlin is painting for us and crap on the small stuff! Nothing is perfect but as long as were striving to closer to perfection, I'M ****ing HAPPY and so should you!
Ishmael-Ag
AG
Romo!
PoppaB05
AG
How could those Mormons let that abortion of a fb team score on them

Oh and tell your sister to get some more lube
Demo_Slug
AG
MY BACK HURTS!!!!!!!
STX Ag
AG
Just got back from dove hunting. Limits for all. And it's not even dark.

Is everyone feeling better? Can we get more positive vibes on this board now?
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
Finally stepping forward from the shadows.

Look, to all of those who're complaining about this statue and that cannon and this dislocated ankle, hear me right meow.

I was a 'sip till I got to the A&M campus for fish day, and I watched the pains of the '11 season while having the best time of my life. Yes, the traditions like the Spirit of '02, the torches, and many great and unique traditions have been laid to rest with the new Kyle, one thing remains: The sweaty, smelly, didn't-even-pull-this-seat-but-f***-it-I'm-with-my-friends Aggies to the left and to the right. That is what separates this University from the 'sips in Austin, the Over-grown felines in Wacko, and the corn-dog-eating bengals in Baton Rogue.

You want to get angry, you want to be frustrated with the new 105mm not inside the stadium (where it would blow out our eardrums), then take it somewhere else. We're entering a new age of Aggie Football, and I will not for one second be distracted that I now have to wait till they show the cannon on the screen before I can mug-down, and not blow out my vocal chords every single dead gum game for the Ags on the field.

This is a football forum, talk football, not aesthetics that mean nothing once the ball is snapped.

How'd I do for my first rant?
+1
OKC~Ag
Is it Festivus already. Shouldn't we wait till December 23?
HossAg
AG
quote:
Just got back from dove hunting. Limits for all. And it's not even dark.

Is everyone feeling better? Can we get more positive vibes on this board now?

I'm going this weekend. Can't wait. Good vibes brah
STX Ag
AG
quote:
Is it Festivus already. Shouldn't we wait till December 23?

OKC, you're right. But we needed it early. Lots of negativity on here. Top 10 team. It's time to exorciiiiiise the demons.
texagg14
AG
No cannon apparently
STX Ag
AG
quote:
No cannon apparently

Of all people, I expected you to support this cause. But that's ok brother. Lay your burdens on me. I can handle it.
texagg14
AG
quote:
quote:
No cannon apparently

Of all people, I expected you to support this cause. But that's ok brother. Lay your burdens on me. I can handle it.

Hroheim, they pipe in feed from the practice field, apparently. That's way ghey. Cannon has a special place in my heart, mijo.

Mount that thang on a tower, do away with those ads taking up half the screen and let's get up in this playoff.
STX Ag
AG
Do you feel better? I hope you feel better my brother. Cuz you are gonna feel like you are rolling on X when we make the first playoffs ever and destroy Oregon or someone like that in the semis.

You won't be worried about a cannon. Clear yourself of negative vibes bro. Just trust me on this.
bigblackag12
AG
quote:
& I'm mad that Honeycutt missed a block & cost Speedy a punt return TD

All speedy had to do was stay outside. If he keeps the sideline instead of cutting in he scores that one. All honeyoats did was pancake his guy
SRBS
Steelers played like crap in the second half today!!!
TxAgswin
AG
White people problems
TelcoAg
AG
quote:
Newoldag - i agree. If it's broke then let's not fix it.

Gem
Furious George
AG
quote:
I wish cancer on Yoko Ono.

Lol
pv
OP
pv

Vote this thread up

Oldfart2
I got gas. Should that be purged too?
TexAgs91
AG
Need a canon. But other than that I couldn't be more excited about where we are. For the team and the 12th Man I leave the immortal words of Astronaut Allan Shepherd as he was about to embark on his historic flight:

quote:
Please, dear God, don't let me f*** up. Alan B. Shepard Jr.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.