Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

That's it. We are having an "Airing of Grievances".

28,936 Views | 185 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by JambiAg
Franklin Delano Bluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
Not enough hotties? I've been an Aggie for 17 years and never noticed a shortage of those on campus.

I hear you and i agree. Get this, I saw a thread where a guy was *****ing that he didn't get enough breeze blown on his Lilly white ass. Shoot, I'd have watched the games from the gates of hades and been happy as a pig in **** if we'd had a team like this in the Fran and Sherman years.

Get the *****ing out meow dammit!

Blue Star for OP as well
HossAg
AG
I'm just gonna say beveledag sucks
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
& I'm mad that Honeycutt missed a block & cost Speedy a punt return TD
Squadron7
AG
I hear ya...but an internet forum that has no whiners is a terrible business model. Plus, the more we have them here all in one place and self-identifying, the better. Just that much fewer to deal with in the wild.
Post removed:
by user
ZEEB
AG
Not a terrible idea. I did just get a lesson in thread consolidation over at the fball other forum.

Bump
STX Ag
AG
quote:
& I'm mad that Honeycutt missed a block & cost Speedy a punt return TD

That's what the eff I'm talmbout FDB. Do you feel better to get that out? Do you feel purged? Do you feel like locking arms with your fellow Ags, sawing em off and watching the Ags BTHO out of Rice? I bet you do brother.
ShotOver
AG
People that wear hats into the MSC
coupland boy
AG
I saw an elderly man walking across the grass at the MSC and no one yelled at his sorry, ignorant, clueless self! Back in the old days someone would have gone waterboy on his ass.
coupland boy
AG
Please take all grievances to my technical difficulties thread.
MagnumLoad
The big screen appears to made up of a lot of small screens, similar to the way the big telescope mirrors are done with a complex of smaller
mirrors. Some of the small screens were not working and just showing a
solid color or pixelated. It was a fair number from my view, which
admittedly was an oblique vertical angle. Maybe it was the angle of
view.

The sound was horrible, either too loud or almost inaudible depending on where you were sitting.

Concession stands on the south end were poor. Out of straws, incompetent workers. Some wanted to add 1.50 to get cheese on the
nachos, some did not. Nachos without cheese? Come on. The new service
company was way over hyped. Maybe some of the newer products were
good, but I stuck to dogs, nachos.

On a high note, the new stadium is awesome, and is going to be mega awesome after total completion sometime next year. Amazing how much
was accomplished in such a short time. I am pretty sure a lot of the
problems at the shake down cruise last night will be resolved shortly.

One of those problems is poor access to and egress from the south end for handicapped or disabled persons. They need to get the elevator
in the southeast tower operational. There are no elevators or
escalators planned for the southwest tower. Perhaps in the interim they
could provide cart service

ShadyAftermath123
I hate that ESPN keeps not giving us credit for our two 1st place AP votes in the poll. Their graphic keeps excluding the (2)!
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I don't say this often... but STX gets it!
STX Ag
AG
Magnum just took a huge load off and I'm gonna bet he's now ready to watch the Ags kick ass.
coupland boy
AG
I'll help your worthy thread STX. This was posted by
Old Main on another thread and thought it belonged here. After you told him to EAD I thought the odds of him doing it were diminished somewhat.

quote:
From Rock1983...

quote:
I walked by each one yesterday. Worst statues I've ever seen. Hideous is a good word. Embarrassment also appropriate.

war hymn looks like a bunch of mutant zombies. Forget that it doesn't represent the student population....it doesn't represent human beings well.

yell leaders from what era? I didn't know there was a time that we allowed prepubescent 12 yr olds to be yell leaders. All of our yell leaders look like tough hombres.....UFC fighters......not Eddie Haskell. And what the hell is with that expression.....it looks.....I don't know the right word.

the 12th man statue I'm sure was stolen from the Neanderthal museum in France. If I am a decadent of E King I immediately sue to have that taken down. Not since the enlightenment has a sculpture screwed up the proportions of the human body that badly. Seems like the artist tried to combine Crow's head with Manziel's feet, and Evan's arms on the same torso from the yell leader statue. Amateur.

i may not have paid for them but I will happily contribute a large amount to have them removed. They are embarrassing to me, most others I talked around the statues and our university. Take them down now

Seven Psycho Ags
quote:
The big screen appears to made up of a lot of small screens, similar to the way the big telescope mirrors are done with a complex of smaller
mirrors. Some of the small screens were not working and just showing a
solid color or pixelated. It was a fair number from my view, which
admittedly was an oblique vertical angle. Maybe it was the angle of
view.

The sound was horrible, either too loud or almost inaudible depending on where you were sitting.

Concession stands on the south end were poor. Out of straws, incompetent workers. Some wanted to add 1.50 to get cheese on the
nachos, some did not. Nachos without cheese? Come on. The new service
company was way over hyped. Maybe some of the newer products were
good, but I stuck to dogs, nachos.

On a high note, the new stadium is awesome, and is going to be mega awesome after total completion sometime next year. Amazing how much
was accomplished in such a short time. I am pretty sure a lot of the
problems at the shake down cruise last night will be resolved shortly.

One of those problems is poor access to and egress from the south end for handicapped or disabled persons. They need to get the elevator
in the southeast tower operational. There are no elevators or
escalators planned for the southwest tower. Perhaps in the interim they
could provide cart service

Texags, now pay attention. This is the way to gripe. Continue Magnum.
shano0603
AG
STX
Wahoo82
AG
I gotta lot of problems with you people!
12thGauge
BeveledAg
Post removed:
by user
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
What do you mean, you people?!
STX Ag
AG
Purging the negative will make you folks feel a lot better. And you'll thank me for it when we are beating the compound **** out of Bama and you got a big, happy sheet eatin grin on your face.
jml2621
Resistance is Futile
CiboloAg
OP's list was too long. Didn't feel like reading. Many posts on TexAgs are too long. Much like the long lines to get into the stadium and waiting for concessions to feed my boredom eating during clearly unnecessary lightning delays because weather people are dumb and posters (presumably college grads) frequently misspell "lightning" and oh yeah Dave South is terrible, not sure if you're aware. Also run on sentences.
Post removed:
by user
borrego29
AG
Loud Noises!!!
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
quote:
No complaints other than the crybabies. Stadium was great. Hotties everywhere. Blowout win by a top 10 team. Apparently, old white guys are the new entitlement crowd.
There did seem to be even more hotties than normal this year...
DevilD77
AG
This has to do with the TV coverage, not anything A&M has control over and I can't believe I'm going to say this. Too much focus on the Corps block and not enough on the rest of the student body. Unlike other years, almost every close up involved the Corps block or the band. I'm and old Corps turd and love my Corps, but I love the A&M student body also.
90%Ag
AG
quote:
quote:
What do you mean, you people?!

What do YOU mean, "you people"?
Meximan
quote:
I hear ya...but an internet forum that has no whiners is a terrible business model. Plus, the more we have them here all in one place and self-identifying, the better. Just that much fewer to deal with in the wild.
Self-identifying? We're all furries now?
phillyag92
AG
I am requesting cooler weather for the next 5 home games. That's all it takes to make me happy.
MagnumLoad
STX, I also gave props to the accomplishments to date. It is ok and constructive to note areas that can and need to be improved as we go forward.
BeveledAg
STX
Post removed:
by user
Ag Tag
I wish cancer on Yoko Ono.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.