Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

The new Kyle Field- weekly pictures

2,166,876 Views | 5140 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
McGibblets
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pictures from the construction cams of the completed video board, with the letters on top (I included the most recent one that was in the day light as well)

Scantron882
AG
You know the thing I think is most exciting about the renovation/expansion is that when attending Aggie weddings now there will be more Kyle Field grooms cake to be had.

I call dibs on the piece with the video board & Kyle Field lettering for all future weddings I attend.
BostonAg74
The groom's cake is going to be a black eye for the groom.
v1rotate92
AG
"As far as structural integrity- it just doesn't pass the eyeball test with me. I'm sure it's fine and the the calculations and **** check out, but it just doesn't seem right"

This dumbazz and yz250 also do not fly on airplanes...just looking at all that metal and wings and things, there is no way that thing will fly.

Do you guys drive over bridges? Do you enter buildings over one story?

Reminds me of Caveman Lawyer

Both of you guys stay home or go to Waco and watch games in tiny stadiums...obviously the size intimidates you
bigblackag12
AG
I asked some of those same questions flowermound
OneGood2011Ag
AG

[This message has been edited by TexAgs staff (edited 7/14/2014 8:26a).]
bigblackag12
AG
Im not sure what you just posted. Wayyy too small
StorminAg
AG
quote:

Rickety. Do not want.

[This message has been edited by TexAgs staff (edited 7/14/2014 8:26a).]
YZ250
Agfromflowermound, I don’t fly on airplanes? Congrats on being an idiot and having no reading comprehension.
Aggie GIGolo
AG

[This message has been edited by Aggie GIGolo (edited 7/12/2014 1:58p).]
Aggie GIGolo
AG
Hope the Kyle Field on top of the video board will light up at night
v1rotate92
AG
YZ250,
You took the side of a troll who blathers on a message board about something he knows nothing about attempting to get a rise from the zoo. Well, he got it. You seem to have problems with several of us.
BayAg14
We are getting a good look at the outline of the field with where they are digging the drainage system right now.
St Hedwig Aggie
AG
quote:
YZ250,
You took the side of a troll who blathers on a message board about something he knows nothing about attempting to get a rise from the zoo. Well, he got it. You seem to have problems with several of us.

What makes this forum worth coming back forth! The misinformation...rancor and acrimony!
ProudAg16
AG
Did they power wash the 3rd deck? I've been looking at it daily, but just today noticed a big difference in color. Looks better.
cylindropuntia
AG
I know everything was being moved closer to the sidelines, but seeing the trenching and how much space is left between really gives you an idea of how intimidating that field is going to be.
OneGood2011Ag
AG
quote:
Did they power wash the 3rd deck? I've been looking at it daily, but just today noticed a big difference in color. Looks better.

There are a few rows near the front of the second deck where the benches have been removed. Maybe the contrast of that versus the rest of the second and third is what makes the visual difference.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
If you look on that 3d viewer of Kyle, on that second deck in that area is where they're going to put those 12 seats. Maybe that has something to do with it.
StorminAg
AG
quote:
If you look on that 3d viewer of Kyle, on that second deck in that area is where they're going to put those 12 seats. Maybe that has something to do with it.

That was supposed to be shut down...
Fitch
AG
...if you'll look front row of the second deck on the 3D model, they're right there...
TracyAggie07
Looking sooooo good!!
TRADUCTOR
So your telling me the structural engineer came up with a unique factor for sawing and a safety factor. . . Then said engineer told the steel fabricator to run their calcs and seal the drawings and calcs of what will actually be built, Really? Same steel fabricator that engineered Reed Arena erection but not the equine center.

Heard the top deck at Kyle Field was surveyed deflecting 36" during sawing.

I trust steel more than conc. regarding deflection, However if the calcs were available we could try to determine how fun the ride will be on those spindly colyums.

Glad they are rushing the speedy construction so we do not miss any games in Kyle Field.
AGinHI
AG
It takes but a second to put a lower case L before .jpg to reduce the image size--http://imgur.com/ChBi1YDl.jpg

Please take advantage of this function.

[This message has been edited by AGinHI (edited 7/14/2014 2:10a).]
TRADUCTOR
Letters are too small. Need to be able to see from Caldwell
1aggie02
AG
quote:
So your telling me the structural engineer came up with a unique factor for sawing and a safety factor. . . Then said engineer told the steel fabricator to run their calcs and seal the drawings and calcs of what will actually be built, Really? Same steel fabricator that engineered Reed Arena erection but not the equine center.

Heard the top deck at Kyle Field was surveyed deflecting 36" during sawing.

I trust steel more than conc. regarding deflection, However if the calcs were available we could try to determine how fun the ride will be on those spindly colyums.

Glad they are rushing the speedy construction so we do not miss any games in Kyle Field.

$400 mill was for the speedy schedule; $50 mill was for the spindly columns.
duffelpud
AG
They really need to run the power cord for the gigatron back behind the 'bleachers' instead of down through them. Somebody is going to trip over that and get a black eye.
1aggie02
AG
Construction cams appear to show field drainage being installed.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
It takes but a second to put a lower case L before .jpg to reduce the image size--http://imgur.com/ChBi1YDl.jpg

Mind blown.
BigOil
AG
"They really need to run the power cord for the gigatron back behind the 'bleachers' instead of down through them. Somebody is going to trip over that and get a black eye.
rcb05
AG
Don't worry, they'll tape it down before each home game.
BQ84 -ORP
AG
17 yr old daughter and I went by on the way back to Friendswood from Dallas Saturday evening. Daughter asked why the new KYLE FIELD letters look so faded. I sure hope they look better when they are lit up.
Sniffing Accountant
AG
I was under the impression the seats would be maroon, like in the renderings. Does anyone if they're still planning on doing that?
ProudAg16
AG
Chair backs will be maroon, benches grey I believe.
turboboost
AG
helipad
bkag9824
AG
Some unique shots from Bama Bobby's friend Chad Smith...

First Page Last Page
Page 46 of 147

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.