Schloss Guttenburg Germany

10,913 Views | 182 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by James Forsyth
Jack Friday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"....under the yoke of the Roman emperors, the customs and religion of the Egyptians fell into decadency..."

"Theon, persecuted the worshipers of Isis and Osiris, and converted their temples into Christian churches, after defacing and WHITE-WASHING the ancient sculptures that covered their
walls, on which they painted rough images of saints."

pg 16
Sacred Mysteries Among
The Mayas and The Quiches
Augustus Le Plongeon 1909
Rongagin71
AG
Jack Friday said:

"....under the yoke of the Roman emperors, the customs and religion of the Egyptians fell into decadency..."

"Theon, persecuted the worshipers of Isis and Osiris, and converted their temples into Christian churches, after defacing and WHITE-WASHING the ancient sculptures that covered their
walls, on which they painted rough images of saints."

pg 16
Sacred Mysteries Among
The Mayas and The Quiches
Augustus Le Plongeon 1909
Egypt has been invaded many times; I think the current ruling class is mostly Arab (Islamic) while the remaining Christians (10% of pop?) are mostly black.
But invasions are everywhere in human history and really don't have much to do with basic evolutionary patterns.
For instance, red headed sun sensitive people evolved in norther forests that turned red in the Fall, just when hunters and gatherers need to be out hunting and gathering to prepare for winter.
Blonde people evolved on the vast steppes where they matched the Fall grasses.
Black people evolved in sunny, hot Africa.
Mediterranean people like Egyptians and Greeks were in-between.

If your point is that people first evolved in Africa, that may be true.
If tour point is that invaders tend to try to justify their invasions by "changing history", that is most certainly true.
But if you are saying Europe and Britain had a black ruling class, you have got a lot of proving to do.
p_bubel
1562 painting, Europe, final proof of people and dinosaurs coexisting.

{mind blown}
CanyonAg77
AG
Flagged for trolling, one of the few users I've ever put on my ignore list. I suggest stop feeding the troll, you guys do as you wish
Jack Friday
"Consequently, a uniformity of complexion in any country, will not prove that they have not come from ancestors of another complexion. We may
learn causes from effects ; but we must not assign to effects, causes which do not produce them. We may say that climate is the cause, but not the sameness of ancestorial colour; for the fact shows, that it may not be so and has been otherwise."

"If it be shown, for instance, that nations now white, came from ancestors who were black in remote times, or vice versa, then the inference that a white posterity must have proceeded, and does always proceed, from a white ancestry, cannot be a true inference..."

"In the time of Herodotus, 4l3 before Christ, the Indians, Ethiopeans and Egyptians WERE BLACK. Chaldea was colonized from Egypt, and mediately
also Persia, Greece and Phenicia, The colours of these nations are now changed."

"The Israelites, after they left Egypt and settled
in Judea, ceased after some centuries, to be of the same complexion with the Egyptians."

Pgs XIV & XVI
Commentaries
Natural and Aboriginal History of Tennessee
John Haywood 1823
Jack Friday
Can you get the guy at Dillard's email address for me?
Agthatbuilds
Was this resolved or no?
James Forsyth
Jack Friday said:

Can you get the guy at Dillard's email address for me?
Nope. I wouldn't subject anyone in real life to you.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.