Schloss Guttenburg Germany

10,922 Views | 182 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by James Forsyth
James Forsyth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rapier108 said:

I don't usually post outside of F16, but someone sent me this link and this kind of stuff is a pet peeve of

Afrocentric pseudohistory is what I like to call Wakandaism.

Love this. Ive dealt with the black Israel movement in court a few times
Rongagin71
AG
What you see is what you get,
but what you see changes over time.
Jack Friday
They found an afro-pick and some rap lyrics in Germany that said that a young aunt Jemima in a prom dress was the face of America while Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson were still swimming around in nutsacks...Is that better?

The homies told me that the only place on planet Earth named Wakanda is an ancient mound complex in Wisconsin, North America...Ya hurd?

http://www.wisconsinmounds.com/WakandaParkMounds.html
Agthatbuilds
Wth is going on in here?
James Forsyth
Agthatbuilds said:

Wth is going on in here?
agreed but on a serious note, the afrocentric "history" movement (blacks influenced everyone from the Egyptians, to Greeks, to Japanese....but couldn't seem to come up with the wheel in sub-Saharan Africa) seems to be typical of marginalized groups. They seek greatness or prestige from other groups (stolen cultural valor). Similar to the gays claiming everyone in the history of the world was seemingly gay.
Jack Friday
Let's see what the Boston Museum of Fine Arts has to say about the internationally known Wildmen and Moors Tapestry...

https://collections.mfa.org/objects/106003

Again, this is a 1400s GERMAN ARTIFACT....

Who do you think would have built the castle?
The people in the castle? Or the wildmen neander-beasts on the left?

Who do you think would have known how to read and write music? Read maps? Known masonry and black-smithing back then? Who would have spoken Latin and would be the face on German coins and the face of Pope Benedicts Crest back then...

The people in the castle or the neander-beasts?

Who do you think would try to tell everyone that the people in the castle never built any castles and have no history in Germany or Europe whatsoever?

The wildmen woodwose, neander-beasts? Or the people in the castle?

CanyonAg77
AG
Spell it out. What is your core belief that you want us to agree with?
Jack Friday
Who do you think would have built a pyramid first?
The people in the castle? Or the wildmen woodwose neander beasts?

Let's see what the Boston Museum of Fine Arts has to say about the internationally known Wildmen and Moors Tapestry...

It's from the 1400s and it's a long fkn way from sub-saharan Africa.
p_bubel
Jack Friday said:

I'm going to guess it was the unicorns. Was it the unicorns?

Or perhaps that dragon?

James Forsyth
Jack Friday said:

Certainly not Sub-Saharan Africans as they had neither the wheel nor two story buildings
CanyonAg77
AG
Spell it out. What is your core belief that you want us to agree with?
DrEvazanPhD
I has confusion. Is this a "we waz kangs" argument from OP? Or is he positing that the natives in the current US were not, in fact, tribal people of a different genetic descent than sub-saharan Africans?
James Forsyth
DrEvazanPhD said:

I has confusion. Is this a "we waz kangs" argument from OP? Or is he positing that the natives in the current US were not, in fact, tribal people of a different genetic descent than sub-saharan Africans?

I think it's a we wuz kangs situation
Rongagin71
AG
Anybody care for a big old helping of genealogy?
DrEvazanPhD
Rongagin71 said:

I hear there's coconuts in Mercia
p_bubel
I need closure. Was it dragons or unicorns in that historically accurate tapestry that built that castle?
Jack Friday
I'm going to address your question RESPECTFULLY in a couple of posts...Keep in mind that you should read / reference some of the source material that I've presented like - Rafinesque and the History of the Moorish Empire in Europe - to give you better context before you agree with anything...That being said-

In the course of casually investigating the unexpected American artifacts from Allegory of the Continents, Schloss Guttenburg and Dresden - over time, I happened to discover that the Germans themselves have unexpected artifacts that you wouldn't normally associate with the history of that country either...

As it relates to the German artifacts - no matter what you think that the supposed genetic or phenotypical resemblance between them and anyone from Africa is - Their artifacts, customs, traditions and 1000 yr dominion in Germany - according to Pope Benedict and other historians - makes them uniquely German and European...Not African.
No one was spitting in a fkn cup to determine ancestry back then anyway...

I'll catalog and summarize the German artifacts from my previous posts + some new links and you'll get a real clear picture of who was running sht in that part of Europe 500+ years ago....

And no, they have nothing to do with my lineage or ancestry other than they look more like me than Dirk fkn Nowitzki...

Then, in a other post - I'll take those same principles of genetics and nationality and apply them to the unexpected American artifacts and historical records to demonstrate that there was another ancient civilization here as old as and even older than - the nomad teepee mongols from Eurasia...

These "other indians" look more like me than Iron Eyes Cody - the fake Italian guido pretendian that passed as an artificial brand name "Native American" mongol on TV.

All of my sources will be at least 100+ years old except for three...There was no affirmative action, DEI or identity pronouns associated with any of this back then...

And for you clowns in the peanut gallery....

This is primarily a Germany and America discussion. Wakanda, Israel, Greece, Egypt and all that other bullsht does not apply here...

But, if any of you hayseeds want to get into a history of Europe discussion in another thread when I'm done here - I'll break out the 100+ yr old European versions of their own history that will melt the skin off of your face, make your eyeballs explode, and have your brains melt out of your mouth, eye sockets and ear holes.
p_bubel
That's a lot of words to say nothing man. Pare it down a bit for us dullards.
Jack Friday
I'll break it down soon enough...Go download some Rafinesque in the meantime.
Jack Friday
Here are the Original Allegory of the Continents Videos from the North American Aboriginal Society of Canada. With timestamps and without the guy with the terrible accent. These are unexpected Murals and artifacts found across Germany.
What would be the DNA profile of the Americans in these videos?

10:37 - Americans like you might find in rural Mississippi, Louisiana or Panama except on German murals in 1762...

21:21 - An American similar to the Kevin Hart Moor with the Emerald Cluster in Dresden and with the same American tobacco indian headdress....

30 mins - Young Aunt Jemima in a prom dress from Schloss Guttenburg murals...circa 1700

34:10 - Another American similar to the Kevin Hart Moor with the Emerald Cluster in Dresden and with the same American tobacco indian headdress....

52:40 - An American like the John Ogilby America book cover

1:08:00 - More Americans!

1:09:00 - Americans like youd find at a Mardi Gras indian parade.

7:52 - Another American similar to the Kevin Hart Moor with the Emerald Cluster in Dresden and with the same American tobacco indian headdress..

12:36 Another American tobacco indian like the Moor with the Emerald Cluster in Dresden from my other post...

p_bubel
That's not breaking it down man, that's copy and pasting.

Was it the dragons or unicorns in your historically accurate tapestry that built that castle? I need to know!
Agthatbuilds
What's your point?

CanyonAg77
AG
I'll respectfully reply that your post made no sense to me.

Frankly, if you can't state a position in a couple of sentences, don't expect to be taken seriously. Cutting and pasting, denigrating historians and other posters ain't going to do it.

As another poster alluded to, the medieval imagery you seem to want to take as gospel, is full of imaginary and mythical creatures. It's also full of terrible illustrations of African animals, based on third hand descriptions. Heck, it's full of terrible, inaccurate images of things like horses and dogs, which were right in front of them
Rongagin71
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

Rongagin71 said:

I hear there's coconuts in Mercia
Yeah, planted by Johnny Coconutseed.

I'm old enough to remember that "white" people who work outside can be permanently sunburned so that they look like many of the images that Jack Friday apparently thinks prove African ancestry in Germany.
James Forsyth
Jack Friday said:

And for you clowns in the peanut gallery....

This is primarily a Germany and America discussion. Wakanda, Israel, Greece, Egypt and all that other bullsht does not apply here...

But, if any of you hayseeds want to get into a history of Europe discussion in another thread when I'm done here - I'll break out the 100+ yr old European versions of their own history that will melt the skin off of your face, make your eyeballs explode, and have your brains melt out of your mouth, eye sockets and ear holes.
The clowns and hayseeds in this thread can at least write a coherent paragraph.
DrEvazanPhD
So....still not seeing OP's point here.

OP, are you saying that North American was black before colonization? I think you'd really help yourself out if you had a concise conclusion or point.
Jack Friday
Fair enough, the instructions detailing my next post got buried in prose and weren't clear enough...

Therefore in my next post to you, I'm going to take the Wildmen and Moors German Tapestry and put it in an image matrix with the people below along with others.

Frederick the Wise on this 1500s German coin - Please check his resume
https://www.kuenker.de/de/archiv/stueck/110586

Moor of Freising from Pope Benedict's Crest....
https://www.vatican.va/content/benedict-xvi/en/elezione/documents/stemma-benedict-xvi.html

I'll provide more links and info about - the most important German Dynasty of them all back then as well.....Youll have the imagery in one place. You'll get very specific historical information and a clearer picture about who these people were in pre 1600's Germany.

If you're familiar with European History from Boyd Dawkins, Thomas Shore, GF Scott Elliott, John Beddoe, David Macritchie and The History of the Moorish Empire in Europe Vols 1-3, then everything that I said about these people's history in Germany will make more sense...I stand by my previous reply's statements about these people 100%.
Agthatbuilds
But what is your central point man
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Therefore in my next post to you, I'm going to take the Wildmen and Moors German Tapestry and put it in an image matrix with the people below along with others.

Dear god, please don't.

You're trying to bury us under a mountain of "facts".

Forget that, no one is watching three hours of videos or pages of web links.

Obviously, there is a historical "fact" that you think you know, and we don't. What is it? Why is it important? Why is it hidden?

Take a deep breath, compose a 50 word explanation of your position, and post that.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

.I stand by my previous reply's statements about these people 100%.

You've said nothing about them. Imagine we are a room full of 6th graders, and explain your point in three minutes or less.
DrEvazanPhD
Jack Friday said:

Fair enough, the instructions detailing my next post got buried in prose and weren't clear enough...

Frederick the Wise on this 1500s German coin - Please check his resume
https://www.kuenker.de/de/archiv/stueck/110586

Moor of Freising from Pope Benedict's Crest....
https://www.vatican.va/content/benedict-xvi/en/elezione/documents/stemma-benedict-xvi.html

I'll provide more links and info about - the most important German Dynasty of them all back then as well.....Youll have the imagery in one place. You'll get very specific historical information and a clearer picture about who these people were in pre 1600's Germany.

If you're familiar with European History from Boyd Dawkins, Thomas Shore, GF Scott Elliott, John Beddoe, David Macritchie and The History of the Moorish Empire in Europe Vols 1-3, then everything that I said about these people's history in Germany will make more sense...I stand by my previous reply's statements about these people 100%.
So here's an example of what we are asking for, and feel free to just fill in the blanks:

1.) Hi! I'm Jack Friday. I believe there is substantial evidence that our perception of history is wrong. I believe that most native Americans were _______. I am basing this off of evidence found ________. Below I have attached several links supporting my theory. Especially intriguing is ___________, which raises many questions regarding the status quo. I have also attached a video featuring _________, a subject matter expert on the topic, who can clearly and intelligibly, in English, provide evidence that _________ were of a distinctly ________ background.
Rongagin71
AG
More proof that Medieval art was not very accurate.
DrEvazanPhD
Rongagin71 said:

More proof that Medieval art was not very accurate.

Shhhh. Wait until he finds out what mermaids were based on…
CanyonAg77
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

Shhhh. Wait until he finds out what mermaids were based on…
Jack Friday
Hi, Im Jack Friday!

https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Moor-king-progenitor-of-habsburgs-bloodline.jpg

This is a statue of a Moor bearing the Arms of the Habsburg noble family in Germany. It is also the double headed eagle symbol of the Holy Roman Empire...He is European and not African.

This is what the guys in the castle of the Wildmen and Moors Tapestry from 1400s Germany looked like but in a statue....

In my next post Ill provide more artifacts and info to demonstrate that these are the non-aryan dominions of people who had been in Germany (and Europe) for a several thousand years...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.