Schloss Guttenburg Germany

10,918 Views | 182 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by James Forsyth
Jack Friday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rafinesque says that N. African kings spent more time in Europe than they did Africa...

John Ogilby's - America says that the King of Congo was as comfortable in Brussels, Belgium as he was in Bahia, Brazil...

Dawkins said that a newer neolithic wave of NON-ARYANS along with some younger Aryans took over Europe from the older NON-ARYAN Paleolithic Grimaldi...

Winchell (who referenced Dawkins) says that instead - all three of the above intermarried and held dominion thru other invasions including the Barbarian Asian invasions / migrations that happened a several thousand yrs later...

Whatever permutations of fckng and fighting that happened back then - There were NON-ARYAN dominions of people in Europe that had been there for 40,000 years all the way up to the Christian authority figure in the Chafariz Del Rey...
Jack Friday
For shts and giggles let's produce a scholarly referenced - anthropological and artifactual - 40,000 yr Paleolithic timeline between Tarzan the Ape Man and Tutankhamun.

I'll save you some fkng time -THERE ISNT ONE...Gerald Massey, David Macritchie and the British Museum baked that Egyptian cake in the late 1800s. Counterfeit Egyptians is a PET PEEVE of mine...
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Counterfeit Egyptians is a PET PEEVE of mine...

Yeah, all those crazies claiming ancient Egyptians were black, when they obviously were not.
Jack Friday
Somebody help this guy out...Read the first 50 pages of Gerald Massey's Book of the Beginnings Vol. 1 , 1881

Keep the museum artifacts below in mind when you do. Let us know what you find out...

https://www.britishmuseum.org/exhibitions/ancient-egyptians-secrets-afterlife

https://www.egypttoday.com/Article/4/71138/Egyptian-monuments-reside-in-over-39-museums-worldwide

Agthatbuilds
But why?
Jack Friday
"It appears evident that, at no very distant date, many British people of fair complexion were accustomed to blacken their faces artificially, " that they might the better pass for Moors." And this custom is probably the explanation of the term " COUNTERFEIT EGYPTIANS..."

pg 431
Ancient and Modern Britons Vol. 2
David Macritchie 1884
p_bubel
Are you Clyde Winters?

Fess up.
Jabin
p_bubel said:

Are you Clyde Winters?

Fess up.
You may well be right. His posts fit this description:

Clyde Winters - RationalWiki
Kaa98
Or Egmund Codfried (who is referenced in that same Wikipedia article)

From Codfried's Wiki: Codfried has a long history of trolling history-based discussion forums and posting absurd claims that virtually all notable European historical personages from classical antiquity to the 19th century were black people (any artwork of them having pale skin, blonde hair etc., he rejects as "modern forgeries").
Agthatbuilds
Think you may be on to something

Here's a post on another history forum quoting egmond. Reads pretty similar to how this poster posts

https://historum.com/t/europe-was-ruled-by-black-people-until-1789.34312/

BQ78
AG
It's Doctor Winters, to you! Like Dr. Jill.

Good job p-Bubel!
CanyonAg77
AG
Maybe not Codfried, maybe just someone trying the same bullcrap.

Or even worse, an idiot who actually believed Codfried.
Jack Friday
Checks notes....I never referenced either one of them MFs. If they're still living Ive never referenced them here...You're trying to pit them against some of the most accomplished, revered and respected sources of European history in science, literature and academics? Massey is the greatest Egyptologist of all time...

You're trying to put Winters and Codfried in the same universe as Dawkins, Massey, Rafinesque, Macritchie and the list below? WTF are you smoking with your meth? Cow patties? I'll smash a flip cup table on your head for saying some sht like that in real life...

Thread Sources:
Vatican
Pope Benedict
North American Aboriginal Society
Boston MFA
Dresden Green Vault Museum
Musee McCord
University of Toronto
Barry Fell
Boyd Dawkins
GF Scott Elliott
CS Rafinesque
John Ogilby
Alexander Winchell
David Macritchie
Gerald Massey
SP Scott
Mayan Popol Vuh
Helmut Nickel
Kaa98
Jack Friday said:

WTF are you smoking with your meth? Cow patties? I'll smash a flip cup table on your head for saying some sht like that in real life

Haha, ok tough guy. Nobody believes you.
Jack Friday
You've been pretty humorous, good natured and kept it light hearted in here throughout...
Jack Friday
Clyde Winters can EAD tho...
Jack Friday
I haven't even gotten to the American side of things yet, which was the whole point of this thread....I had to establish that it was an anomaly within another anomaly...Which is still pretty fkn interesting in it self.

I think that some of your other questions will be addressed on the American side...And trigger even more mfs.
Kaa98
Are you going to tell us Thomas Jefferson was black?
Jack Friday
Couldn't GAF less...
Kaa98
Sure, that makes sense. Now, what was it about America that you were going to shock us with?
Jabin
With all due respect, Jack, you haven't produced any evidence or support. You've simply thrown a list of names out, most of whom were "fringe" at best and all of whom seem to be from the 19th century.

And your description of their status is wildly inaccurate. Massey, for example, is not "the greatest Egyptologist of all time". He was known more as a poet and "a writer on spiritualism and ancient Egypt." Gerald Massey - Wikipedia

There are lists all over the internet of the most famous Egyptologists, but all of them fail since the ones I saw all omit Manfred Bietak who absolutely has to be on any list. Manfred Bietak - Wikipedia

There are many other prominent and credible Egyptologists even if they do not appear on "most famous" lists.

Please provide us with citations from an acknowledged and respected Egyptologist.
Agthatbuilds
We're still waiting for him to summarize his point, or even state it.
Jabin
Agthatbuilds said:

We're still waiting for him to summarize his point, or even state it.
You're right!

I was just thinking that as well. I kinda understand some of his peripheral views, but not his central thesis.
Agthatbuilds
It's certainly a weird way to present an idea.

Give all the "evidence" first, then, eventually, get to the point.

Edit- had to add quotations
Jack Friday
About the American artifacts:

I've already provided a few different unexpected American artifacts located in Germany and Canada in this thread before...Two are located in Germany (where I just demonstrated the 40,000 yr Paleolithic Non-Aryan connections...)

The artifacts portray Non Mongol-Asian & Non Cauc-Asian people as the national face and phenotype of America before the Revolutionary War and one after the Civil War.

You'd think that - in those times and locations - the AMERICANS on these artifacts would be Mongol-Asians or Cauc-Asians but they are not...
Here they are below.

The Allegory of the Continents VIDEOS with TIMESTAMPS are on pg 3 of this thread...These are in Germany.

https://texags.com/forums/49/topics/3459791/3#discussion

The Dresden Green Vault Museum: "Moor with the Emerald Cluster" South American Indian info is on pg 2 of this thread - with three sources who agree that this is a South American Indian artifact:

https://texags.com/forums/49/topics/3459791/2#discussion

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rferl.org/amp/30291236.html

Here's a link to the Musee McCord Wood Engraving Artifact in Canada:

https://collections.musee-mccord-stewart.ca/en/objects/18070/specimens-des-cinq-especes-de-lhumanite
Real simple - the people above are what the artifacts say they are back then - THE AMERICANS & AMERICAN INDIANS - nothing else, nothing less - despite what they've been labeled as since then. I'll provide more book info to support this statement later after I make a post about my sources....

No one GAF about using "Native American" terminology to describe these people back then. And I DGAF about using that terminology now...You can keep that artificial brand name for the Asian Mongol Teepee Nomads...
Jack Friday
I've invited all of the crickets from Twitter and Quora to this thread for solidarity's sake...
CanyonAg77
AG
Nelson Mandela was actually a white man.
James Forsyth
Jack Friday said:

I've invited all of the crickets from Twitter and Quora to this thread for solidarity's sake...
Keep fighting the man....
James Forsyth
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Yeah, all those crazies claiming ancient Egyptians were black, when they obviously were not.
I ran into one in real life at Dillards the other day (he works there). All the Egyptians were black...the whole nine yards.
CanyonAg77
AG
James Forsyth said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

I ran into one in real life at Dillards the other day (he works there). All the Egyptians were black...the whole nine yards.

You are running into one here, the OP
Jack Friday
Jack Friday said:

"It appears evident that, at no very distant date, many British people of fair complexion were accustomed to blacken their faces artificially, " that they might the better pass for Moors." And this custom is probably the explanation of the term " COUNTERFEIT EGYPTIANS..."

pg 431
David Macritchie 1884
BQ78
AG
Why did you invite the crackers from Twitter and Quora, aren't there enough here already?
Jack Friday
ISWYDT
Jabin
I'm not sure how that quote supports anything other than MacRitchie believed that Britons used to wear black face. Is there some other point I'm missing?

And MacRitchie is not much of an authority. He was a "folklorist".
Jack Friday
And the one's who wore blackface were called "Counterfeit Egyptians" according to Macritchie. So yes, you completely missed the point...

Let's put your body of work up against Macritchie's and see how you grade out...

pg 431
David Macritchie 1884

Straight from the book, not hard to understand...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.