Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Just got a Peloton bike

459,761 Views | 4208 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by txags92
Jim_jones
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thanks
Nitro Power
AG
Do we have enough people on here to get our Flock and Swarm badges?
When you fall to your knees and ask God for help, don’t forget to fall back on your knees and say ‘thank you’ when He answers.- Steve Torrence
AgFB
AG
Yes. I can make it squeak using my hand even when I was down low listening for it.
BQ2001
AG
Jim_jones said:

Anyone use the treadmill any feedback on that?

I've had the tread about a month now and have been really happy with it. My old treadmill was on its last legs so I took the plunge. The responsiveness of the speed and incline and light years ahead of my old one.
I do love competing on the leaderboard on my speed work days. That has pushed me a bit past my comfort zone which is nice.
culdeus
AG
So can you do the boot camp style classes with the bike or just the tread one?
BQ2001
AG
There aren't boot camp classes on the bike but they have arms segments in rides and floor options (yoga, core, etc).
But the digital app has boot camp options. So if you have a treadmill you can use it and the subscription from the bike (or just have a digital sub) and do the boot camp that way.
XpressAg09
AG
culdeus said:

So can you do the boot camp style classes with the bike or just the tread one?
You can stream boot camp workouts over the app. But I don't think they utilize the bike.
txage2000
AG
Any referral codes? I'm about to pull the trigger.
DeLaHonta
AG
My code is: 35MUZJ

You'll love it! I'm tape251 on it.
mrsbeer05
AG
I'm doing my 50th ride Wednesday at 8:30pm central- Denis Morton 30min Classic Rock Ride. If anyone wants to join.

I'm usually a early morning PZ rider, but I want the shout out.
JeepWaveEarl
AG
Does anyone know if you can test it out at a store if you visit one of the showrooms? I have been thinking of getting one for a really long time but having never used one, so I hesitate. And I don't have any friends who have one that I could test.
Aggie09Derek
AG
You definitely can. You can just show up or can schedule an apt online.

I tried it out at the Highland Village location in Houston.

My referral code is E3ND8V if you decide to buy. Couldn't be more happy with my purchase. Just did my 100th ride last week.
The Pilot
AG
What does the referral code get people?
The Pilot
AG
I did my first class yesterday, I really liked it. I was surprised at how low I was on the leaderboard! I need some altitude adjustment factor.
Aggie09Derek
AG
$100 in accessories for buyer, $100 in clothes that are pricey for person's code used.
XpressAg09
AG
mrsbeer05 said:

I'm doing my 50th ride Wednesday at 8:30pm central- Denis Morton 30min Classic Rock Ride. If anyone wants to join.

I'm usually a early morning PZ rider, but I want the shout out.
Make sure this is live and not an encore.
mrsbeer05
AG
It shows it is live
tysker
AG
Which one of you was sporting the A&M shirt during Olivia's 5AM CT/6 ET class this morning? Awesome to see first thing in the day
jamotoe1
Got mine yesterday and the bike seems very well made. I love being able to roll out of bed and get a workout in without having to think about it.

Does Peloton have any classes where you do things like crunches or tap backs etc? The two I did were basically just saying do this resistance and rpms. I could see that getting a little stale.

Any floor work out favorites?

What heart rate monitors do y'all like? The Peloton one doesn't stay on very well.
Nitro Power
AG
We need an updated list of riders...
When you fall to your knees and ask God for help, don’t forget to fall back on your knees and say ‘thank you’ when He answers.- Steve Torrence
mrsbeer05
AG
Agreed. Can someone make a Google doc?

I'm DrBeer
Nitro Power
AG
SlideRule
aggiedrew08
AG
Aggiedrew08
Aggie09Derek
AG
AggieDerek
AgFB
AG
TheRuffRider
Aggie09Derek
AG
Good luck to anyone trying to beat this guys #'s. I try for awhile on some rides then realize I'm probably a year away from coming close.
Nitro Power
AG
Which guy?
Aggie09Derek
AG
Who I replied to

TheRuffRider
DeLaHonta
AG
Keep in mind that the bikes are not all calibrated the same. As an example, I recalibrated mine about 6 months ago and my output is now about 20-30% lower than it was before calibration.

If you want to compete with others, the best way to do it is to wait about 5-10 minutes into a class, and then try and climb your way up the leaderboard. People above you may be stronger or may have a miscalibrated bike-you'll never know, but at least this way, you can compete with people outputting similar scores to you.
AgFB
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

Good luck to anyone trying to beat this guys #'s. I try for awhile on some rides then realize I'm probably a year away from coming close.

Got to be sarcasm!

Power zone challenges are great!
Nitro Power
AG
Anyone up for Wilpers 5:00 Live DJ Ride today?
Jethro95
AG
Used your code. Should be delivered on Thursday. We are excited.
CrawfordAg
AG
Love the tread, the slatted running surface seems a lot easier on your joints. I am going on 2 months with 4-5 workouts a week and have increased endurance and have dropped 20 lbs. It sure beats wasting $140/mo at Orange Theory as I actually use it. No excuses when all you have to do is walk into your garage.
zurcaled11
AG
Moved the list of TexAgs Users and Peloton Users to Google Docs. Here is the link.

My referral code is S9CNDG if anyone wants to use mine.
Nitro Power
AG
Nice

Thanks for putting this list together.
First Page Last Page
Page 15 of 121

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.