Landcruisers

523,038 Views | 3498 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by AgCMT
Centerpole90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BWavGADnq6i
AG
thats suspiciously cheap for a drivetrain and at least half a week of labor
Centerpole90
AG
Corps_Ag12
AG
Wonder if he could put one in my dad's JK
AG
Looks like they can do anything with enough garage door hanger perforated strip
texrover91
AG
Wonder what drive train they drop in?

I'd be scared to run an LS even though it sounds fun. You'd spend easily double that LS install on brakes ****** diff trx case but it would be interesting
texrover91
AG
lol maybe "trannie" makes it past the filter
Corps_Ag12
AG
There's a group in Las Vegas called MoTech that gave me a quote to do the conversion right. Came out to around 18k
texrover91
AG
Corps_Ag12 said:

There's a group in Las Vegas called MoTech that gave me a quote to do the conversion right. Came out to around 18k

I believe it - guess some folks have silly money to throw at a box meant to hit 55 in the flats - that Valley rig would be throwing shoes up I35 if it happens to make it to 4th gear

I'm sure they have a "cheap" driveline too
reddog90
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BZ0CLCAndyh
Centerpole90
AG
aggiepaintrain
AG
More 80's less 40's
Complete Idiot
Centerpole90
AG
Complete Idiot
I don't think he was bagging on anything he just wanted to see some 80's, seemed a little humorous. Don't be overly sensitive, plenty of people liking the 40's pictures.
Centerpole90
AG
Probably right. It was awkward timing since I'd just posted a video of own LC and I know what kthx means - I've seen condescension before, but it's didn't take long to delete so no big deal.
Complete Idiot
Centerpole90 said:

Probably right. It was awkward timing since I'd just posted a video of own LC and I know what kthx means - I've seen condescension before, but it's didn't take long to delete so no big deal.
You deleted a video you posted because someone typed "kthx"? Good grief. I like your posts, many others seem to, so not sure why four letters you seem to have placed a lot of hidden meaning behind would cause this kind of reaction. Post more 40's. Others post more 80's. Post more land Cruisers everyone!
Centerpole90
AG
Ya. it was kinda silly, I know, I've done worse. I think I might tear my own fence down this afternoon.
ILikeTacos
AG
aggiepaintrain said:

More 80's less 40's
kthx
Meh. Let's be honest here, the 80 was a giant piece of **** before '94, so don't act like they are that great.
fwag04
AG
Here's my 100 right after getting new shoes

And a new bumper

Have a few more parts on the way
reddog90
AG
Bump It?
reddog90
AG
aggiepaintrain said:

More 80's less 40's
kthx
https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/totally-restored-mint-1997-40th-anniversary-landcruiser-for-sale.1013523/
fwag04
AG
reddog90 said:

Bump It?
Yeah, i have a 3 Jerry can holder that can go on instead of the ladder in the garage. My wife likes the ladder, so I've left it on. Also getting some of his step sliders, should be here some time next month
reddog90
AG
That's awesome.
aggiepaintrain
AG
reddog90 said:

aggiepaintrain said:

More 80's less 40's
kthx
https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/totally-restored-mint-1997-40th-anniversary-landcruiser-for-sale.1013523/

I was the 2nd high bidder on that.

Complete Idiot
1agswitchin4lanes said:

Complete Idiot said:

I have a built 80 with lockers but yet recently find myself obsessed with getting a 2006/2007 UJ100.

I can't let go of the UJ100 search - maybe get a 2003-2005 non VVTi. I get obsessed and can't stop but fear I'll regret the change.

80 is now 21 years old and it's built to do some wheeling, but I never wheel.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Complete Idiot said:

1agswitchin4lanes said:

Complete Idiot said:

I have a built 80 with lockers but yet recently find myself obsessed with getting a 2006/2007 UJ100.

I can't let go of the UJ100 search - maybe get a 2003-2005 non VVTi. I get obsessed and can't stop but fear I'll regret the change.

Save the money and buy a Sequioa then.
Centerpole90
AG
Complete Idiot said:

I get obsessed and can't stop but fear I'll regret the change.
I wrote the book on this. There's only one way to scratch an itch like that; and you know what it is. I could sell tours showing off stuff I've bought when I develop that sort of laser vision for something. You might regret something, but it'll be yours to regret!
Complete Idiot
1agswitchin4lanes said:

Complete Idiot said:

1agswitchin4lanes said:

Complete Idiot said:

Save the money and buy a Sequioa then.
Hey now, no need for the insults!

I want a Land Cruiser but probably don't need 3 lockers, aftermarket bumpers and sliders, lift, winch, and 35" tires like the 80 has. I love the truck but I've loved plenty of vehicles I've sold to get the next love of my life.

If I drive 12K a year, I was good driving the LC 2000 or less and main car 10K. I now have a different main car and am looking to maybe have a closer to 50/50 split, but not sure my old doggy LC is up for it.

Look, I have to be honest, I just love shopping for and buying vehicles. I've got all kinds of justifications I could list but it's probably all BS I've concocted in my pudding brain to allow me to do something unwise.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Complete Idiot said:

Look, I have to be honest, I just love shopping for and buying vehicles. I've got all kinds of justifications I could list but it's probably all BS I've concocted in my pudding brain to allow me to do something unwise.
Bruh
The Wonderer
AG
1agswitchin4lanes said:

Complete Idiot said:

Bruh
ILikeTacos
AG
Complete Idiot said:

Look, I have to be honest, I just love shopping for and buying vehicles.
Street Fighter
AG
Corps_Ag12 said:

They'll f it up.
aggiepaintrain
AG
My friend has this one for sale, good color

https://www.pittstopautotx.com/mobile/mdetails.aspx?VID=14773626
SCHTICK00
AG
Centerpole90 said:

Complete Idiot said:

I get obsessed and can't stop but fear I'll regret the change.
I wrote the book on this. There's only one way to scratch an itch like that; and you know what it is. I could sell tours showing off stuff I've bought when I develop that sort of laser vision for something. You might regret something, but it'll be yours to regret!

Glad I'm not the only one afflicted with this syndrome. It is fun though!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.