Landcruisers

522,638 Views | 3498 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by AgCMT
Aggietaco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can I go with you?
Streetfighter 02
AG
4Plus 60-series bumper

Pretty solid deal on Mud for a 4Plus 60-series bumper in Dallas.

Other cool stuff you should buy.
reddog90
AG
'03ag said:

Fresh oil/filter. Engine and cabin air filters. Got all my bro-verlanding gear reattached so someone can start a thread about how baskets make them feel weird.

Headed to Silverton in less than a week.

Taking the trailer?
reddog90
AG
Streetfighter 02 said:

4Plus 60-series bumper

Pretty solid deal on Mud for a 4Plus 60-series bumper in Dallas.

Other cool stuff you should buy.
Great bumper and great seller. He has a triple jerry can basket on that one.
'03ag
reddog90 said:

'03ag said:

Fresh oil/filter. Engine and cabin air filters. Got all my bro-verlanding gear reattached so someone can start a thread about how baskets make them feel weird.

Headed to Silverton in less than a week.

Taking the trailer?
Yep. We're pumped. Just had a renter return it last night. They took it to a lot of the same places we're going. They spent a couple nights on Last Dollar Road near Telluride. Some Mesa Verde, Black Canyon Pagosa springs. We're probably going to park it outside Silverton and stay there, day trip out to all those places.

Got a lot of work to do to turn it around by Thursday. Renter had battery issues, I think related to the AGMs being run down by a previous guest. I have a new lithium being delivered today and that swap looks like a pain. Replaced a burner out light last night. One of my propane tank valves is leaking. It never ends
Shane431
AG

K Bo
AG
Likely going to get **** for this but I'm prepared to take it- I traded in my 200 last night for an F150. I've been missing having a truck and with *hopefully* keeping the 80 I can still scratch the LC itch. That said, I have the following for sale in Houston:

B3HD 2016+ cup holder replacement (adhesive tape is unused) $ale pending
Amazon center console/cool box organizer $free
Rear cargo light in grey (from mud user Brendan) $old

'03ag
I'll take the light. DMing
Aggietaco
AG
WTF?
Centerpole90
AG
Hahahaha.

AS I PREDICTED!!!

/vintageLCbro
K Bo
AG
Haha, I have thick skin and have accepted that I have no clue what I'm going to do day to day.
jna97
AG
will the cup holder fit a '21? I've seen those on IH8MUD.......

if so, i will take it.
K Bo
AG
Yep, it came out of a 2021
jna97
AG
K Bo said:

Yep, it came out of a 2021
I'll take it. PM me with your info.
MoreCushing4thePushing
AG
Aggietaco said:

WTF?

^This.
Mumbo Jimbo
aggiepaintrain
AG
Next week
reddog90
AG
https://instagr.am/p/CvKGouNsdH7
ATL Aggie
AG
MoreCushing4thePushing
AG
mrmill3218
AG
Any idea how much it will cost or what preordering looks like?
reddog90
AG
This is total speculation. But with all the hints they have dropped since the GX550's release featuring older LCs and colorways, saying "the legend returns" etc, I am feeling like this will be more of a return to roots / bare bones offroad worthy SUV. And they are going to let the GX550 take the premium trim SUV role with the overtrail and overtrail+ trims still being very offroad worthy. Can't wait to binge some youtube next week and see how this shakes out. I bet the release is at the heritage museum.
Aggietaco
AG
What's the significance of a 9:20PM time?
MoreCushing4thePushing
AG
Aggietaco said:

What's the significance of a 9:20PM time?

It's gonna be all electric with 920 hp.

I hope I'm wrong.
Centerpole90
AG
2023 x FJ40 = 9:20
MoreCushing4thePushing
AG
9:20 = square root of 9 = 3 = triple locked

Reaching
Aggietaco
AG
reddog90
AG
'03ag
Damn. Not that far from Silverton. Maybe I can convince them I'm a media personality.
ATL Aggie
AG
reddog90 said:

This is total speculation. But with all the hints they have dropped since the GX550's release featuring older LCs and colorways, saying "the legend returns" etc, I am feeling like this will be more of a return to roots / bare bones offroad worthy SUV. And they are going to let the GX550 take the premium trim SUV role with the overtrail and overtrail+ trims still being very offroad worthy. Can't wait to binge some youtube next week and see how this shakes out. I bet the release is at the heritage museum.
I've read similar speculation where some think it will be a Bronco competitor rather than a large luxury suv. I've also read that it will only be available in 4-cyl options.
Complete Idiot
ATL Aggie said:

reddog90 said:

I've read similar speculation where some think it will be a Bronco competitor rather than a large luxury suv. I've also read that it will only be available in 4-cyl options.
Any probably diesel everywhere but in the US.

aggiepaintrain
AG
As long as it takes gas, I'll be getting one.
Shaggie 05
AG
Was talking to my Toyota neighbor last night and he says GX sized and $50-60k starting price. That would fall in line with this speculation.
Centerpole90
AG
4 cylinder would be disappointing.
ATL Aggie
AG
Shaggie 05 said:

Was talking to my Toyota neighbor last night and he says GX sized and $50-60k starting price. That would fall in line with this speculation.
Yeah, I think I would be surprised if it isnt the Prado platform. And the $50-$60k is in line with something else I saw.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.