I-35 in Bell County

28,945 Views | 183 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by c-jags
c-jags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Closed exit for industrial from the interstate.

No warning till after you pass Central and Adams, which is too late. Have to go down to buccees. That was super awesome to have happen after a 5 hour car ride.

Excuse me, I have some clouds to go yell at and kids to get off my lawn now.
c-jags
just wanted to check in for my semi-annual cloud yelling. they put a stop sign on Adams for eastbound drivers right before they drive over 35. traffic backed up all the way past uncle Drayton's house. 30+ minutes from Old Waco road to downtown temple.
mazzag
AG
Just for you c-jags

http://ktemnews.com/remember-when-temple-wasnt-a-post-apocalyptic-wasteland/
c-jags
Lol. I remember most of that.

We actually moved here 10 years ago this week. Around then they had just finished the flyover over 35 for the loop I think. Right after we moved to north Temple they started 35 and life in post apocalyptic T-Town was born.

I can actually remember when 2305 was just take 1 video and a lot of driving all the way to 317.
c-jags
Bump. They've removed concrete barricades and are shutting down lanes the next couple of days.

c-jags
Southbound is open for 3 lanes as of yesterday. At least around the Adams exit. Adams cross over is still a mess.

Northbound looks ready soon.
McInnis80
Of course as they as ending work in Temple work is underway in Waco. How long will that take? 3 years?
JAG-83
AG
McInnis80 said:

Of course as they as ending work in Temple work is underway in Waco. How long will that take? 3 years?
c-jags
JAG-83 said:

McInnis80 said:

Welcome to our 8 year nightmare.
c-jags
Just a bump, looks like everything is done except for finishing Adams crossing 31st headed west on 2305. Still don't have the northbound access on to 35 finished up there quite yet.

They opened up the exit to allow westbound traffic to merge back on to Adams right after I-35 last night it looks like.

Nightmare is almost over.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.