Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,505,094 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Ciboag96
Diggity
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
so you take other to mean "no condition"

tsk tsk
TXTransplant
jetch17 said:

I signed up for the city link for the J&J vaccine this morning specifically with no conditions selected and just got a link to schedule ... since I've had covid within the last 90 days I figure I'll pass and just get it in a few months when it's widely available and let someone else have it.

Still crazy to see how easy it already is to get if you just try, even without lying to jump line
jetch17
AG
Other than anything listed above ... I have an arrhythmia if I really wanted to press it, it was more curiosity to availability.

TXTransplant
Diggity said:

so you take other to mean "no condition"

tsk tsk

So, Harris County announced a couple of weeks ago that anyone can sign up for a vaccine, even if you're not 1a or 1b. They said they are collecting info for the list when other groups open up.

When I signed up there, "other" was the only option to select that wasn't a pre-existing. And you couldn't leave the field blank.

I just assumed the J&J list was the same.
jetch17
AG
Diggity
AG
Whatever helps you people sleep. Meemaw didn't really need the vaccine anyway. Her kids never visit.
Post removed:
by user
jetch17
AG
Relax diggs, I'm not taking it.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
TXTransplant
Diggity said:

Whatever helps you people sleep. Meemaw didn't really need the vaccine anyway. Her kids never visit.

The Harris Co website said they won't call to schedule us healthy people until the criteria are loosened. I thought the J&J would be the same.

Regardless, I haven't jumped the line in front of anyone, so I'll sleep just fine.
Diggity
AG
Jesus. You people are uptight tonight!
jetch17
AG
I'm 4 tequilas in, no worries here
The Wonderer
AG
jetch17 said:

Explains the spanish in your post
TXTransplant
Diggity said:

I've seen your posts enough to know you're just messing with us. Not sure that everyone else that reads this does, though.

And I did dry Jan, dry Feb, and am now into March. I might be a little uptight.
jetch17
AG
The Wonderer said:

jetch17 said:

We need a loco Tine outing pronto
Diggity
AG
I feel your pain.

I'm apparently doing a dry "rest of my life". Diagnosed with Afib recently.
Post removed:
by user
The Wonderer
AG
jetch17 said:

The Wonderer said:

jetch17 said:

We need a loco Tine outing pronto
TXTransplant
third coast.. said:

TXTransplant said:

Diggity said:

I've seen your posts enough to know you're just messing with us. Not sure that everyone else that reads this does, though.

And I did dry Jan, dry Feb, and am now into March. I might be a little uptight.
you should be feeling better than ever after a couple of months off the hooch, not more uptight.

I actually do feel really good. Not only have I been dry since Jan 1, I've been eating a very high protein, low-ish carb diet. The results have been fantastic.

But I'm naturally a type A personality. Alcohol does help me relax, at least up to a point.
TXTransplant
Diggity said:

I feel your pain.

I'm apparently doing a dry "rest of my life". Diagnosed with Afib recently.

I hate to hear that. If you're on blood thinners, those things are no joke.

Honestly, I mostly don't miss alcohol - too many negative effects at this age. But the slight buzz after one or two glasses of wine can be fun. At least until the next morning.
Bondag
AG
Trabajo de casa viernes. Necessito Hughies
Post removed:
by user
jetch17
AG
Bondag said:

Trabajo de casa viernes. Necessito Hughies

Hughies o El T viernes? Open to whoever, no matter the condition

K back off the derail to the covid thread.
Diggity
AG
No blood thinners yet. Hope to keep it that way.
XpressAg09
AG
You can't put it on the internet if it isn't true.
Ronnie
AG
jetch17 said:

Just noticed that this is a very creepy cgi finger someone went to the trouble of creating and giving a long sleeve sweater.
BMX Bandit
Do you have a link for that? Website says only register " If you qualify for the current distribution phase and have read the steps and information on registering, use the links below to schedule your appointment"
TXTransplant
BMX Bandit said:

Do you have a link for that? Website says only register " If you qualify for the current distribution phase and have read the steps and information on registering, use the links below to schedule your appointment"
Coworker sent me the link, which he received in a mass notification text blast. He's already had both doses.

And yeah, the website does say to register if you are eligible under 1a and 1b. But, I did it anyway because I figured it would be like Harris Co., and they wouldn't contact me unless the criteria are relaxed.

The text message he sent me takes you to a page with the address

houstonemergency.org/covid19

Once you go there, you have to click the link that says "Get Vaccinated". That takes you to another page that has two separate links to register for Moderna/Pfizer or J&J.

I just clicked on the register for J&J link, though, and it doesn't seem to be working. I'm on my computer now. Yesterday, I used my phone to register. The mobile website doesn't appear to be working right now, either.
CDUB98
AG
Sigh, the DUB household is now concerned.

The old lady with a smoking habit showed up for work on Monday hacking up a lung. Everyone in their small office area is now feeling off.

HR told the lady to go get a test. 30 minutes later the reply was negative. BUT, HR requested her get one at a place here in the GOOF area......she lives in Cypress.

So, we now wait to see wait symptoms develop. Never thought I'd see the day where you hope it is strep throat.
T Durden
AG
Why does the location of the test matter?

AgLiving06
I'm pretty sure they just screwed up the J&J link.

I tried to sign up for that one and it wouldn't let me because I'd already signed up for the Moderna/Pfizer.

So they are probably just having actually do it correctly this time.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
I tried to sign up for the J&J this morning. The wait list is already closed. I'm eligible, but can't even get on the wait list.
LostInLA07
AG
I wouldn't bother with the city / county stuff. Monitor HEB, WalMart, Walgreens and CVS websites. I've helped quite a few people get their first shot scheduled and it's generally possible to grab an appointment same day or within a few days if you spend a couple of hours bouncing between those sites (and particularly if you spend those few hours late at night, early in the morning, or when the open a new batch of appointments).

For example, if you logged into HeBs site right now you should be able to schedule an appointment for tomorrow or Saturday. There are a huge number of appointments in Houston available. Spend an hour or so refreshing if you are too late for this upload and you'll find some that open up. No reason you should've be able to get a shot by this weekend if you want one.

Go here right now if you want the J&J shot on Saturday:

https://heb.secure.force.com/FlexibleScheduler/FSAppointment?event_ID=a8h4P000000GuscQAC&s=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IkZsZXhTY2hlZENlcnQifQ.eyJldmVudElkIjoiYThoNFAwMDAwMDBHdXNjUUFDIiwiZXhwIjoxNjE0ODY4NjIwLCJuYmYiOjE2MTQ4NjgzODAsImlhdCI6MTYxNDg2ODM4MCwiaXNzIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9oZWIuY29tIn0.CUst7iaI_QihsyMxNsrySanxjWPW6fDj-KzPSInaYGp_nMaUXqjGGTUYYBTUxCvfC5qmsmBB8939LxfN1HPt1P79WA8iawujEqSWAqqWOhykdZovE0PLoV10FBotLFqEhUNRWErbecpFIgkDmli6HsMNn7mk5EMBFbwGQZyvhYK_Ci6rIR9E34DVJ3Plnn_55CFx4WnVy0mF3fxwwf-mMjpc9uFzzexce2Xf-aT5vbX2ts31fFxQ0EUgnK5BGawa6EPcMEV3VedZodRxU9Q_bOwhN7Vp8Gs-MsOaq942AEOPA0ecg7ACaodnw4vBLlYDOfdUbcTl0APj3S5Us7IR8g
CowtownAg06
AG
Next Level Urgent care is as well. Had a co worker get one there.
First Page Last Page
Page 360 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.