Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,497,334 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Ciboag96
SJEAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jetch17 said:

Is the big open donut pagoda still out & about for walk by cropdusts?

Yes it was. And they were even out of glazed as I was going to buy one for my son and wasn't thinking it through.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
It was HEB. Had to buy a container of cookies and bust it open early to avoid a mutiny from my kids.
insulator_king
AG
Very interesting article about the scientific reason soap & water works on virii.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/deadly-viruses-are-no-match-for-plain-old-soap-heres-the-science-behind-it-2020-03-08?mod=home-page
bearkatag15
AG
Seems like this should have been sent out days ago

lunchbox
jetch17
AG
isnt that regular ass spring break anyway?
dragmagpuff
AG
jetch17 said:

isnt that regular ass spring break anyway?
Rice's spring break is the following week.
Betoisafurry
Serious problem at my house, only two rolls of tp left. HEB, Costco, and amazon are sold out or two week delivery. About to start using hands and/or leaves I guess
IrishTxAggie
AG
If you're in the heights, I can spare some.
Betoisafurry
IrishTxAggie said:

If you're in the heights, I can spare some.

Spring branch. Thanks for the offer though. Found some on target if anyone else is in same predicament, free two day shipping too.
AlaskanAg99
AG
I think it's funny there are people who think of they get a 2 week quarantine that it's somehow extra paid time off. I have a coworker who's thinking along these lines.

No, you burn through sick leave, then vacation time, then you're not paid. Same person has zero balances because they burn time as soon as they accru it. Dumbass
Premium
AG
AlaskanAg99 said:

I think it's funny there are people who think of they get a 2 week quarantine that it's somehow extra paid time off. I have a coworker who's thinking along these lines.

No, you burn through sick leave, then vacation time, then you're not paid. Same person has zero balances because they burn time as soon as they accru it. Dumbass

I think everyone thinks they will get to work from home.
AlaskanAg99
AG
She's an idiot and thinks it's paid vacation.
Jack Cheese
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

I give it a few more days until some enterprising individual starts marketing some sort of snake oil supplement that proportedly boosts the immune system for Coronavirus.

Somebody gonna make a few million off dumbass Facebook crowd who will lap that **** up.

Hell we got a major celebrity convincing women to put a rock up their cooch. Some caronavirus essential oil is a lock. Where can I invest?

Brenda is ON IT

rhoswen
AG
The thing with the schools is if the boards think enough students will be absent they'll close so they don't lose attendance money, then hope TEA doesn't make us make up the time.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Jack Cheese said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

I give it a few more days until some enterprising individual starts marketing some sort of snake oil supplement that proportedly boosts the immune system for Coronavirus.

Somebody gonna make a few million off dumbass Facebook crowd who will lap that **** up.

Hell we got a major celebrity convincing women to put a rock up their cooch. Some caronavirus essential oil is a lock. Where can I invest?

Brenda is ON IT

These are the same people that are anti-vaxxers.
aTm2004
AG
Ghost91 said:

K_P said:

Brenda is already asking if we are working from home next week. Unbelievable.

What about Karen? Where is she at in all this?

IrishTxAggie
AG
Geezus Christ!! She's even got the "I want to speak to the manager" hair!!
redag06
Why would you ever allow yourself to get that low?
Marvin_Zindler
AG
AlaskanAg99 said:

She's an idiot and thinks it's paid vacation.
Let me guess, her name is Sherry, Brenda, or Ronda? And she's a land manatee?
agdaddy04
AG
Yep. We've never used anti-bacterial soap in our house. Regular soap works just fine.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
AlaskanAg99 said:

Our school district informed all teachers that if they travel to any of the countries with a CDC warning, they can not come back to work until they have been back in the country for 14 days. They followed up with the fact that they will be paid days and they will not come from the teacher's bank of accumulated days.
AGHouston11
AG
Has there really been any teachers in the middle of a school year traveling internationally recently? It just doesn't seem like anyone would be traveling. Christmas vacation maybe but that was long ago.
Bondag
AG
AGHouston11 said:

Has there really been any teachers in the middle of a school year traveling internationally recently? It just doesn't seem like anyone would be traveling. Christmas vacation maybe but that was long ago.

Um... Taylor football coach took a teacher to Mexico for like 48 hours over weekend and missed practice and got fired like 3 years ago.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
AGHouston11 said:

March is the month of spring break. Yes, some teachers leave the country during spring break.
BMX Bandit
I'd bet just about any non-mom & pop company will pay for the time the person has to self quarantine.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
499.5 people with at least presumptive positive by Friday at close of business in the greater Houston area. Over/Under. What you got?
Bondag
AG
aTm2004 said:

Ghost91 said:

K_P said:

Brenda is already asking if we are working from home next week. Unbelievable.

What about Karen? Where is she at in all this?

Did she change her twitter name? I swear it was Karen last time I looked.
aTm2004
AG
Yes. It was Karen before. I guess she got lit up with the Karen jokes.

AGHouston11
AG
Ag_N_Houston said:

AGHouston11 said:

March is the month of spring break. Yes, some teachers leave the country during spring break.

Got it. I read it again. I thought it was if you have will travel.
Makes sense!
bearkatag15
AG

I would love to see some of the crazy questions being asked on this hotline...
aTm2004
AG
Quote:

I would love to see some of the crazy questions being asked on this hotline...
"Yis, uhhh...can de CARoonuh viris be trimsmit like the STDs?"

"Is there a Corona light virus?"
K Bo
AG
over
wessimo
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

499.5 people with at least presumptive positive by Friday at close of business in the greater Houston area. Over/Under. What you got?

At last check the Houston lab could only run 15 tests a day, so I'll take the under.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Supposedly Quest Diagnostic and one of their competitors will be online any day now. They are going to make a mf'ing mint off this. Probably already too late to get in on that one.
First Page Last Page
Page 9 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.