Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,500,330 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Ciboag96
Bondag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jetch17 said:

social distanctsing
social distanctsing
social distanctsing
I turned it on and thought my computer was skipping.
swimmerbabe11
jetch17 said:

Sly up.

I MISSED IT?!?!
IrishTxAggie
AG
gougler08 said:

Head Ninja In Charge said:

So...did the mayor just imply that liquor stores are an unnecessary exemption to a potential shelter in place order? Because, man, look...
Man talk about a way to get people to rebel against you quickly
Bet there are a whole lot of people wishing they voted for the Buz now...
IrishTxAggie
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

jetch17 said:

Sly up.

I MISSED IT?!?!
jetch summed it up pretty well
BMX Bandit
jetch17 said:

social distanctsing
social dissensing
social disantseng

Fify

It amazing he finds a new way to pronounce it every time.
tylercsbn9
AG
aTm2004 said:

Shelter in place isn't the right word. For once Lena is correct.

Shelter in place invokes the thought you can't leave you home. At all. That won't be the case when it is ordered.
Bondag
AG
BMX Bandit said:

jetch17 said:

social distanctsing
social dissensing
social disantseng

Fify

It amazing he finds a new way to pronounce it every time.
Yea. He may say it one way on yesterday and he will say it another way on today.
Bondag
AG
https://instagr.am/p/B-FfkBIpisz
Al Bula
AG
Wow Tony is straight p ssywhipped by that rich chick.

https://instagr.am/p/B9-d9PxJ11Y
Sumatriptan
Shife said:

Thats pretty cringe worthy and he can't pull better tail than that?
Jet Black
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
Shife said:

I'm pretty white, and not as hip as I used to be since I'm a dad now, but I think you're supposed to clap when the music makes the "clap" sound.
BennyBlancoFromTheBright
AG
Sumatriptan said:

Shife said:

Thats pretty cringe worthy and he can't pull better tail than that?
Chewy
AG
The thing you reference is undefeated in the history of man. I'm not sure why anyone is surprised.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
I've yet to understand the use of that phrase. I wouldn't call any of the ones I've heard about, including Italy and San Francisco, an actual shelter in place. I think the abuse of some of these terms has caused a lot of undue stress when people know what they mean and assume they're being used correctly.
bearkatag15
AG

Imagine the lines at Total Wine and Spec's if that happens here...
Liquid Wrench
Seersucker Ag 2011 said:

Shife said:

I'm pretty white, and not as hip as I used to be since I'm a dad now, but I think you're supposed to clap when the music makes the "clap" sound.

Imagine if her real daddy had given her that much attention.
Koldus131
AG
Sounds highly likely shelter in place order is coming tomorrow. Brazos County just went to shelter in place. Betsy Price is the R mayor of Fort Worth for those who don't know

swimmerbabe11
gotta say with all of these press conferences happening everywhere, business is good for ASL translators.
CowtownAg06
AG
Liquor stores got essential status in Dallas.
HouAggie2007
Looking on his Instagram, her last name is Moody. That might have something to do with it.
Stat Monitor Repairman
CowtownAg06 said:

Thats a no brainer.

Don't want to clog up emergency services with people going into alcohol withdrawal.
swimmerbabe11
She's wealthy as heck, looks like she is super fun, and looks like alicia silverstone. Y'all are out of your mind if you think he's out of her league.
gougler08
AG
Koldus131 said:

Sounds highly likely shelter in place order is coming tomorrow. Brazos County just went to shelter in place. Betsy Price is the R mayor of Fort Worth for those who don't know

People will freak out but it won't really mean anything new for us
agdaddy04
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

CowtownAg06 said:

Thats a no brainer.

Don't want to clog up emergency services with people going into alcohol withdrawal.

Yep, all it's done in Denver is cause a run on the liquor stores. Also it's causing people to buy in outside counties in anticipation of the same ruling.
bearkatag15
AG

Denver already reversed it

Looks like liquor stores got overrun

Stat Monitor Repairman
agdaddy04 said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

CowtownAg06 said:

Thats a no brainer.

Yep, all it's done in Denver is cause a run on the liquor stores. Also it's causing people to buy in outside counties in anticipation of the same ruling.

Meanwhile, the pot smokers are eyeing their assorted stash jars in various strains and profiles sayin' ... 'yep .. we good up in this mf'er for several months ... minimum.'
Bregxit
AG
Quote:

The Montgomery County Public Health District (MCPHD) notified the District that a 13-19 year old student attending school in the Oak Ridge Feeder Zone on Friday, March 6, 2020, has tested positive for COVID-19. According to our local health department, the student was not experiencing symptoms while at school, only developing symptoms during Spring Break, which would make any exposure risk to students or staff on Friday, March 6, 2020 very low. Due to privacy laws, we are unable to provide further details. The MCPHD will continue to manage the notification of any individuals as it pertains to COVID-19 exposure.

Awesome. Exact scenario we had with my 10YO in CISD. Came home the 6th, said she felt weird. Cratered 30 minutes later and was down for a week with an "undetermined virus". Negative for flu, strep and whatever else they tested for. Her school is an Oak Ridge feeder.
agdaddy04
AG
Yep, that couldn't have been foreseen at all. These guys are clueless.
. . .
Galveston:

Quote:

https://www.click2houston.com/health/2020/03/23/galveston-county-is-first-houston-area-county-to-issue-a-stay-at-home-order-in-response-to-coronavirus-outbreak/

Galveston County has become the first county in the Houston area to issue a "stay-at-home order," Monday evening.

County Judge Mark Henry issued the order to ensure people only go out for necessary reasons such as work, physician visits, grocery shopping or to pick up meals.

The city of Santa Fe announced the order prematurely. The county is expected to release the official order Monday evening.

On their website, city of Santa Fe wrote:

"The County is issuing a Stay at Home order effective the 24th of March, at midnight and will continue through midnight on the 3rd of April," Santa Fe officials wrote. "100% of the County's Mayors, are in support of the 'Stay at Home' order and its intent."

Businesses that are not already under a previous closure order, that affects restaurants, bars, clubs, and gyms will not be closed by the new order. There will also be no curfew or travel restrictions for residents.

The order does carry criminal penalties with a fine of up to $1,000 for violators if caught.

"If we find out about a large gathering then we will send (law enforcement) out for that, but there's not much else we can do to enforce the order," Henry said.

The judge stressed that businesses will not be forced to closed. When asked what people who said they need to go work when the order takes place, county officials said they would say, "go to work."

As of 7 p.m. Galveston County reports there are 18 people who have tested positive for coronavirus in the county.

The different cities in Galveston County will have the ability to enact stricter rules than the current stay-at-home order if they choose.
07fta07
AG
For 18 ****ing people. GTFOH. This is getting more ridiculous by the day.
Onceaggie2.0
swimmerbabe11 said:

She's wealthy as heck, looks like she is super fun, and looks like alicia silverstone. Y'all are out of your mind if you think he's out of her league.
lol at this post.
Ag_07
AG
07fta07 said:

For 18 ****ing people. GTFOH. This is getting more ridiculous by the day.

It's not for 18 people.

It's to keep it at 18 people.
Fitch
AG
Serious question - what would be the number of people that makes these actions seem appropriate?
Jet Black
Businesses aren't forced to close? What is the point?

"Businesses that are not already under a previous closure order, that affects restaurants, bars, clubs, and gyms will not be closed by the new order. There will also be no curfew or travel restrictions for residents."
First Page Last Page
Page 47 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.