Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,500,462 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Ciboag96
Jackal99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Miss that Tokyo hotel room yet?

And sorry about grandpa. That nurse sounds like a *****.
Post removed:
by user
Stat Monitor Repairman
Sounds like a lot of baked chicken.
Post removed:
by user
98Ag99Grad
AG
Vegetable medley sucks ass
Post removed:
by user
98Ag99Grad
AG
T&P sir...
ChemAg15
AG
If the Covid doesn't get you, the scurvy will
Stat Monitor Repairman

Post removed:
by user
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
ChemAg15 said:

If the Covid doesn't get you, the scurvy will
Send oranges!
spadilly
S
third coast.. said:

Lunch was a chicken breast, rice and mixed frozen veggies.

#nailedit

Seriously, my man....Smoked ribs, brisket, and beer on me for you and the wife when you're back.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
aggiedata
AG
News flash: Code red not working. People still leaving house.

cone
AG
Quote:

During the first two weeks of the month, about 77% of Harris County residents left their homes at least once.
wait what

are we supposed to be shut ins?

i thought the Thanksgiving warnings were to avoid large gatherings
CowtownAg06
AG
The messaging has been so bad this whole time....

Even if you think Code Red has been appropriate the whole time (I don't), at least get right what it is.

b0ridi
cone said:

Quote:

During the first two weeks of the month, about 77% of Harris County residents left their homes at least once.
wait what

i thought the Thanksgiving warnings was to avoid large gatherings
I'm more curious about the 23% of people who didn't leave their home for two whole weeks.
jetch17
AG
I leave my house at least once a day, along with the rest of the city

GMAFB
Frok
AG
b0ridi said:

cone said:

Quote:

wait what

I'm more curious about the 23% of people who didn't leave their home for two whole weeks.

No kidding, are these people dead?
cone
AG
from the national to the local, the public health messaging has been a complete disaster

it's as if they've never heard of morale before

twitter has destroyed that capability it seems
JYDog90
AG
cone said:

Quote:

wait what

In order for us to comply with Judge Hidalgo's orders on large gatherings, we've decided to do a progressive Thanksgiving where we take turns going to every house on our street, but never more than 8 of us gathered.

We really think it'll be great...we're getting to spend quality time in people's homes whom we know nothing about! We'll get to be in 20 people's homes by the time the night is over...and comply with the order!

Thanks carona!
TXTransplant
third coast.. said:

And because we had the convo ill post this, but don't want to keep derailing the thread......2 for 2 on the chicken, rice and veggies meal, this time with a scoop of a beanish substance.

That's chicken?
FHKChE07
AG
You are doing it wrong. You need to drink Gin and Tonics with limes. Protects you from scurvy, malaria and the Rona.
HtownAg92
AG
b0ridi said:

cone said:

Quote:

wait what

I'm more curious as to how it is known (1) that someone left their house, (2) how far they traveled, and (3) how long they were out.
aggiedata
AG
You got an iPhone? That's how they know.
SirLurksALot
cone said:

Quote:

wait what

Who are the other 23% that didn't leave their home for 2 weeks? What's the point of living if you're just going to lock yourself off from the world?
TarponChaser
third coast.. said:

And because we had the convo ill post this, but don't want to keep derailing the thread......2 for 2 on the chicken, rice and veggies meal, this time with a scoop of a beanish substance.

By the time you're back stateside I should have my Sabine Versatile built- we'll go chase some reds in the marsh or something.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
third coast.. said:

That brown substance in the bottom right corner looks like something you have to pay a big premium for at a shady Hostess Club in Kabukicho.
CDUB98
AG
SirLurksALot said:

cone said:

Quote:

wait what

Who are the other 23% that didn't leave their home for 2 weeks? What's the point of living if you're just going to lock yourself off from the world?

Guarantee you that my FIL and his wife haven't left home the past two weeks. The wife is scared ****less of dying, in general, and Covid turned it up to 11.
Satellite of Love
They still testin' the poop water for covid?
BohunkAg
AG
CDUB98 said:

SirLurksALot said:

cone said:

Quote:

wait what

Guarantee you that my FIL and his wife haven't left home the past two weeks. The wife is scared ****less of dying, in general, and Covid turned it up to 11.
Does she realize that everyone, in fact, is going to die one day?
CDUB98
AG
BohunkAg said:

CDUB98 said:

SirLurksALot said:

cone said:

Quote:

wait what

Does she realize that everyone, in fact, is going to die one day?

Indeed, but she is will avoid almost anything out of the ordinary that might be risky. It's pretty sad.
First Page Last Page
Page 305 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.